Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aceventura

Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security

On 18.02.2020 at 10:26, middrungsar said:

I think its better secirity of your wallet than comfort of using

I assume that in case a person keeps an exceedingly expansive sum of cryptocurrency on his pockets, he's going to at slightest make a mystery word for the cellphone and for the pockets application, in order that the programmer will got to mess around for a long term, and while he's wrapped up, the customer can compose to the bolster of the wallet and square it.

I think a flexible pocket is definitely useful and it is useful from the title and versatile every time, anywhere, but I will not be given protection and protection with a pocket on the PC.

24 minutes ago, Sadia11 said:

The mobile wallets are considered to be safer and more secure than both cash and debit/credit cards. The customers have to go through an elaborate authentication process while making payment through mobile wallets. They need to prove their identity by entering passwords/pins or scanning fingerprints.

you are right. i think the mobile wallets are very much secured now and if anyone use the mobile wallets then he can easily handle it.

A properly secured modern phone (pin/pattern) will make it hard to retrieve any information.  Your mobile wallet will add additional layers of security.  So unless you're without another device for a long time you will be likely able to retrieve your funds more quickly than anyone could access them from the phone.

Of course, mobile wallets will be comfortable and convenient, because in mobile phones, tracking and capturing will be easier. but I am concerned about wallet security. I'm not sure.

Mobile wallets help me a lot. For example, when there is no PC or on the street you can control all your expenses, firstly it is convenient and secondly I think safe, because the phone is always in hand

On 1/18/2020 at 5:20 AM, Sumaiya said:

In my opinion mobile wallet is the best wallet for crypto. Now I am also using mobile wallt. Actually coinbase wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet.

Like the post said it's a confort to use any wallet on your phone because they can easy help you to use it and scan your address or sent it easily but just need to have a good one who protect you from hackers 

14 hours ago, bistite said:

I am moreover utilizing portable wallet.  I feel comfortable in this wallet. But I think coinbase wallet is the leading wallet I have ever seen. Everybody attempt to utilized this wallet. This wallet notoriety is exceptionally great

Yes of course Coinbase is the most famous wallet and exchange too it's very old wallet from 2012 and blockchain is from 2011 and most used by the majority 

Comfort or security both is important but I think security more important if i want to choose one I choose security personally I using mobile wallets for hold little amount for big amount i using desktop.

So I use a coinbase wallet and blockchain. I have been using these two wallets for a long time. yes so far I get ease in transactions and good security. so coinbase and blockchain wallet are easy and safe.

The best wallet is the telephone Application it's anything but difficult to utilize and quick and wherever you go is with you, presently about security you can't stress over that each application currently have the pin code to access to it nobody can stol your coins even you have lost your telephone and you can recoup your wallet at some other gadget with your seed expression

I think mobile wallets are the best wallet for keeping crypto securely. Very comfortable for mobile use. Mobile wallets also have security.

On 28.02.2020 at 02:33, Khairul1234 said:

You can also pull it along with your mobile phone to handle it. One of my favorite wallets is the hardware wallet. I like compact nano because I'm completely mobile

Nearly 2.1 billion shoppers around the world will utilize a versatile wallet to form a installment or send cash in 2019, up by about 30% on the 1.6 billion recorded at the conclusion of 2017.” Inside a brief span of time, versatile wallets have risen as a well known elective to charge and credit cards. Too, the mobile wallets have developed as the foremost favored E-commerce installment device in numerous nations. Customers these days utilize versatile wallets on a standard premise for both online and offline exchanges.

In my opinion, I count on the security level more than the comfort, because if I found this app is complicated and it settings are not simple, I can deal with it by time, but if you found a bad security level, then you can't do anything about this, because this wallet's team are the only responsibles for this, yiu can't do anything to the security level, they have the ability to increase or decrease it

• +2 1

Yes i agree with your point of view. Mobile Wallet are best. You can use it anywhere. And the thing of its privacy all Wallets gives a secret number. We can restore our account if we lost our mobile or Wallet.

On 07.12.2019 at 12:09, febriyana said:

Yes mobile wallet is comfortable if we compare it with desktop wallet, where we need open my computer and connect the internet first. That is complicated.

For security, i recomended to always use security first on your smartphone. I always active my stolen apps. So if my phone stolen, i can know where the location based gps. Then on your wallet before you create one, they will give you some recovery phrase, write it in paper and save it in safe place. So if your phone stolen, you can access with PC. Also put some pin and passphrase in your mobile wallet.

I agree with you, i use my mobile to recive currency, and to open my wallet, that is so comfortable for me..i can open my account evry day in evry time i want

I think it is very comfortable for mobile use. Mobile wallets have security.So Mobile wallets are the best wallet for keeping crypto securely.

1 hour ago, talktomjp said:

Indeed confortable to use mobile billfold, because we can gate it anywhere, indeed for security there is no guarantee because of the risk of hackers and if our smartphone is drifting and found by hackers. Therefore I get your hands on not retain crypto in abundance, max $ 500 in a mobile wallet.

i think both are needed when using any wallet. mainly we need the security first of any wallet and then we need the comfort of using the wallet.

Welcome with me
I do not think that cell phone wallets are good for receiving and switching encryption, in terms of security, it is not reliable
The best paper wallet for a desktop computer

Yes, the wallet applications are really great, but we must deal with caution and fully activate the verification options in case our phone is lost

1 minute ago, asenfoo said:

I think a portable wallet is truly helpful and it is helpful from the title and portable is helpful anytime, anyplace, but I don't accept its security and security with a wallet on a PC

Hmmm, everyone has a different view from the other. I respect your opinion, my friend. I wish you a successful choice. Thank you.

There are a lot of mobile wallet like coinbase,trust wallet,my ether wallet etc. I think this wallet is comfortable and very secure. Many people used this wallet. This wallet withdraw very first. So mobile wallet apps is comfortable and secure.

2 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

safety option and also a more secure option is 2FA. In this transaction, each time the code is sent to the mobile phone number. I feel comfortable on mobile..like I like mobile wallet .. it's very easy to use

The mobile is very useful now, anybody have ne and you can do every thing in your mobile you dont need to have a computer to trade or send and receive 

According to my knowledge and experience I don't think that while dealing with any digital currencies you should go for a comfort zone rather you should prefer safety and security for your coins so you need to choose a good wallet which will provide you a good security.