Taking a break from the forum - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Taking a break from the forum

See I am also a student but I still find time using this from my leisure times. I have manage my time very well so it won't affect all my dailies in any way. I do this during break, before I sleep and even when I take a walk down the street. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Your complaint is clear mate and all of us we are facing it therefore, the only way to go about it is to minimize the number of posts count deleted at yobit cryptotalk campaign section by being active in this forum and avoid posting on newly posted posts.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:42 AM, Brand1 said:

It is a good idea to take a break for several days so that you can complete your daily work and lessons. Upon completion of this break, you can return to work, but I advise you to organize your time for study and work within the forum.

I sometimes get bored with the same activities. Everyone does have to take a break so that the mind becomes clear. I think the author of this thread has returned because there was a post in February this year.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Yeah, this thing with posts deletion is quite annoying really... I have had different posts deleted and I considerably new in this forum. Since you mentioned that you'll be away for some time I can say what I have observed. I was away for two weeks, I had made a transaction and I had I think 4-5 new posts so when I got back after my "vacation" from the forum all may latest posts were deleted. That is why I suppose there is some kind of fine of you are away for a long time. Well, that may be not true and I might have posted only in topics which were deleted after that - I don't know so it could be a coincidence but that is what I observed. 

All the best in the time that you are taking a break from this forum. Based on your reputation points, it seems that you were a very active member of this forum and i thank you for your posts on this forum as well. It is important that all members here find the balance to balance this forum with their normal life. Working on this forum can take up to a maximum of two hours per day thereafter you can resume normal activities.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/23/2019 at 12:13 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

Wishing all the best mate, you can just continue with your other activities if you see that's you are too much busy, so that's you can use cryptotalk the time that's you see you are freely.

For me, a break from the forum is meaningless! I spend most of the time reading and posting here especially in this difficult lockdown situation due to the virus. When you are tired of posting, try to find informative topics to learn some valuable methods and techniques to improve your trading. This forum is full of such topics. Staying in the forum is enjoyable for me and I attend to my other activities simultaneously.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:20 AM, HidayatCrypto9 said:

Brother Focus on your study and make a better future for yourself. You can earn from this forum in a free time so don’t waste your time and focus on your study

Yes you are right study is very important for every one. You may earn money from cryptotalk in free time. Because this forum is only for part time work.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:13 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

We, in this forum, will support you in the decision you have made. I also a busy person and also many stuff to do in my real life. Sometimes, I forgot to post in this forum. But I, no, not only me, we hope that you will continue your journey in this forum. I hope that you will change your mind and think to make a comeback here. We are still accept you when you comeback here. Anyway, goodluck to your stuff in the real world.

• +1 1

I think everyone need a break some time i already take a break when i have a 700 post , but now i coming back with a energy to work hard for me and for the forum, just my advice is managing your time , you will never face a problem.

Thisis good  you have to first concentrate on Your study . Because  completing  study is more important  then other. Study is basics  need to be successful  Everywhere. 

On 3/27/2020 at 12:25 PM, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

I think that you should not take break from the forum. Because here you can earn the profits everytime.There is no risk of losing money. 

Ha ha ha! If s person decide himself to take a break from the forum, that's means he has got an emergency works, that's he's says to take a break and not leaving the forum.

7 hours ago, Kschitez Raj said:

Actually I have taken a one week break last week, on that duration my most of the posts were deleted at least 60 in number. and after seeing that I was really frustrated it took me 2 days to cover them up.

I know how frustrating when your post got deleted because it also happened to me. But if you are a hard worker this is a mild obstacle. Keep your passion on, bro. Stay here with us.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

This all happens due to the scammers on this forum. Scammers created so many copied contents and admins deleted them to keep forum clean from the scammers. My also so many posts were getting deleted. This is the common problem but I have not thought about to leave this forum yet. 

It seems that this post wasn't deleted as it has something to offer to the rest members. Although I understand your decision and from what I've read many members that participated in the early campaign of 2019 had hundreds of posts removed and could not possibly cover them to keep participating in the daily posts campaign.

• +1 1

Taking a break from this forum is difficult because when you come back you will find many posts that you are missing and you have to compensate in order to receive payment again.

Life is great and enjoy it

That makes sense, this problem kind of makes not posting for days hard because you know if you come back after a week even for example you will have many post deleted and you should compensate for those deleted posts while you did nothing in the past week, hope this removal of posts get less soon so that every member feel more comfortable taking a break for a while from the forum.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, Grease Lightning said:

I know how frustrating when your post got deleted because it also happened to me. But if you are a hard worker this is a mild obstacle. Keep your passion on, bro. Stay here with us.

Its true that's the post deletion those is just the challenges that's can make us give up very easily, so when we get deletion of our post we should keep it on.

I think that there is no objection to taking a short break from the forum, if you have some obligations and other actions to do and then come back again more actively to CryptoTalk and I agree with you regarding the deletion of posts, but this is necessary in order to clean the forum

Dear friend 

I am agree to your tropic. Cose now cryptotalk Moderator delate our post.when they delate my post i just sockted in my hard. This time my feel now brake this side..   

Anyway it's your choice to leave the forum.But Good for your life to do great things.I know life isn't easy but we all have to do hard work amd to be consistent in life to get something!Sticking and never giving up will make all of us succeed.

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 6:13 PM, Kinza said:

Dear only your study loss to all members not a good thing you manage your time and come regular there.

I think he has a good intentions if he is less paying attention from this forum. If you are not visiting your account, a huge deletion of post you can experience if you have a long time not visiting this. 

On 11/22/2019 at 11:13 PM, spyaquino said:

I hope you focus on your real job my friend and don't hesitate coming back to Cryptotalk family. I have seen your topics and they are very interesting I must say.

• +1 1

I want to appreciate you for giving such a bold words and you are given your feelings that good and taking break is much better to refresh your mind also its help you to get more energetic when you are joining the campaign and try to learn more things in this period so that your time will be utilised in the right way and it will be beneficial.

Off course mate.we all have personal work to do which are more important than any other thing.So,if you think you are not able to fullfill your commitments as you are spending some good time in this forum,you should quit.And also sorry to hear that your 600 posts has deleted,it's really a big task to repost all of them.But,if you wish you can join the forum whenever you want again,you will be most welcomed by all the members.

• +1 4