Taking a break from the forum - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Taking a break from the forum

I would appreciate it very much that you share you exchanging at the time of withdraw found.Tell a member from a member You are always welcome here, most of us have the same commitment as you and you are right about deleted posts Admins should provide at least one notification

• +1 1

You are right working daily is like we are machine but if you are earning that is fine to come here daily and if you want to take a break for few days that is fine too you can do it for yourself.

Why should someone even go for break, condition that attached to the break most if relevant to him/her that makes him/her to take a break. 

1. If the pay is small 

2. If the number of post required is high

3. And the last but not the least not to delay the payment

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very sorry to hear such news. Really, it is very sad. After 800 publications, I hope that some of the mistakes of the old members will be taken into account by punishing them in an easier way.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:06 AM, CryptoSkye said:

right? there is nothing wrong taking a break and getting some fresh air or some happy moments with your family or friends. you could always come back and continue posting again! we would welcome you back again.

You are right @CryptoSkye taking a break is not a bad thing.You can anytime come to this forum and post again.But i think as you said spending a time with your family and friends and going some place to enjoy is also needed by us.So every member should also get a break after a month or so for two or three days or maybe a week.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

One of the special thing about this forum, which personally i like the most is that you can take breaks from this forum time to time. You can take long and also short breaks. Obviously everyone have other commitments in life but there is no need to worry you can also pay heed to them by giving less time to this forum. There is no problem in taking breaks you are always and anytime welcomed here. 

But what my principle is hardwork will always pay off and you shouldn't stop doing hardwork because this forum will pay good amount of profit because this forum is for long action and you shouldn't miss this opportunity.

But taking break is very important it will refresh you mind and fresh start working like half hour will be enough to learn many more things.

• +3 1

The forum is not something that I need a break from because I take break everyday after visiting the site, I learn everyday, and for the break I will miss alot of knowledge. 

• -1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 10:41 PM, riaminha said:

It is frustrating when these things happen, but if it is good for you to have time to improve or to give you more peace of mind, it is very worthwhile too. We have to know our limits because as much as it is a job on the internet, it is a job like any other in which we get tired or frustrated. I hope you come back soon and it's okay to get back to work on the forum!

Yes your are right their is always problem when you don't get enough rest I think it's not a most that you should finish the whole 20 daily post we have to just try our best for the day we'll be paid according. 

You should organize your time and allocate time to work in the forum, as the forum has returned to pay and you can earn good amounts from it. To avoid deleting your posts, improve the quality of your posts and do not submit pre-existing topics

• +1 1

Working in the forum has become comfortable and there is no need to take a break from work here. You can publish 20 posts a day and earn good profits. Previously, you had to publish 30 posts per day and it became easier now, but you should always make an effort to write posts with good content.

presently at long last there is the device to perceive the number of posts have been erased in the yobit board, anyway regardless of whether you need to take a break you ought to compose a post every now and then I saw some prohibited records for inertia.

• +1 2

On 11/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, Afaqahmad said:

presently at long last there is the device to perceive the number of posts have been erased in the yobit board, anyway regardless of whether you need to take a break you ought to compose a post every now and then I saw some prohibited records for inertia.

@Afaqahmadwhere do we locate these device from on yobit,

Taking a break isn't a bad thing to do, infact it will help you to generate new ideas and also learn new things

• +1 1

I am here to see how much Knowledge I have and how much I can Earn from the forum, that is why I am here if I need to take a break I will do so too, but I don't think we should do that because it is making money for us.

• +1 1

I hope you continue to be part of Cryptotalk since you are a user who has dedicated good time to the forum, not many people have your good amount

On 11/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

Everything cannot be smooth for all at the same time but if we're able to hold to the trying time we may triumph more than the moment, if coming here to share post at some interval is okay with you then I wish you best but yet I'll advisce to keep trying as nothing is permanent

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/23/2019 at 2:55 AM, Migo said:

Anyway I can tell from a member to member you are welcomed here at any time, most of us have commitments like you do,and about the deleted posts you are right the admins should provide at least a notification 

The good thing is that this forum doesn't write in rules about people who with take a break from the forum what's will happen to them if they will not be active for a long time. 

• +3 1

Hi friend I appreciate your decision but after reading your post and seeing the responds of others I think people loves your post because absolutely there is something different in your post. And yes you are an excellent writer. I appreciate you for your contribution in this forum. Best of luck for your future.

In any case I can advise from a part to part you are invited here whenever, a large portion of us have responsibilities like you do,and about the erased posts you are correct the administrators ought to give in any event a notice

It seems like post deletion is a must in this forum. As they pay us after 7 days it is not easy to keep all the contents. 1 or 2 ges deleted everytime even more. But that isn't a fact. The fact is we have other things to fo if we are student. Study should be the 1st priority in this case. This forum will always be here. So we can visit here anyday anytime. Taking a break hurts for sometime but also feels good that i will come back to this wonderful forum. I took a break last month for more than 10 days because of my exam. And here i am again in this forum. So we can take a break anytime we want. This forum will always welcome us.

If anyone has a problem they can take a break from the forum. You can come back to this forum when the problem is solved, because it is a love forum, you don't want to take a break from this forum and stay away for long.

breaks are necessary in all aspects of life to be able to maintain mental stability and fulfill our functions in the best possible way, in some cases things do not go as planned and basically we are forced to take those breaks.

I have been particularly enthusiastic at times and totally bored at others by the topics that many members post within the forum, which sometimes makes me think that the Russian section may be more interesting, however I am not fluent in the language and the use of a translator could cause me to be banned from this platform, we all go through difficult times but we must move on

That's right, friend! Sometimes life's tasks are much more important, but you rest, relax to the fullest! Because we all need a rest, after which we can achieve great success, as well as achieve a more interesting result, because we will accumulate different information and be able to share it with other users!

Yes many took a break during the payment of talk is not became to reality use i.e when its didn't start but since its trading start over they became useful and resume back to the forum.

hi friend, your post is from 2019 and I am here in two thousand twenty replying back, be happy , your post was not deleted and huge number of members were able to see I, as to your responsibilities , hope you have completed them well, and I welcome you to come back and work on your account, even if some posts are deleted it is not the end of the world. 

• +3 1