20 interesting facts about Bitcoin. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavish

20 interesting facts about Bitcoin.

These posts are very helpful and are very informative, these are the info that new people or beginners should know about. People do not actually know these kind of facts because they would always doubt about bitcoin or any other crypto coins.

These facts show that Bitcoin has demonstrated the sharpness of its existence in this world. Then from history to this day that Bitcoin continues to be present and is the center for other Altcoins

19 minutes ago, bigiop said:

These are some basic facts that people especially beginners should take note of, knowing and understanding bitcoin and everything about it is as important when you start engaging into it. 

It's impossible if someone wants to jump into bitcoin but doesn't know the basics about bitcoin. then this is a basic SOP.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:57 PM, Moneykiller said:

I must say you have done a great job by putting in it here because many investors don't know about all this.but now they can easily know about it within few seconds.

Thank you for all this information this post made me to remember some wrong stages and decisions I have made before

Thanks for sharing them, those are interesting and helpful facts about crypto that is good for us to know them. I hope there will be many of them in the next years because crypto is keep growing everyday.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Good job. I appreciate your work. And thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Some of these i have not read or seen before yet. 

Much of this information is very old and needs to be updated, such as the number of Bitcoin ATMs in the world You say it is 3,000, but it is currently more than 7000 Bitcoin ATMs around the world and the number you mentioned was exceeded a year or more ago.

I got to know some of these facts scattered here in the forum, including decentralization and others I did not know about it and it was interesting from them that bitcoin reached more than an ounce of gold so thank you my friend for collecting information in one post, this is a great work

Thanks for this collections. There are also more interesting facts about the Bitcoin. Bitcoin has successfully accomplished its first decade of the great and outstanding journey. Now it has become the most powerful cryptocurrency in this world. 

Thanks for this interesting and meaning full information provide for us, you share 20 facts are really amazing and I think in future some new facts are add in crypto market, because this is the starting and ending so maybe in future any think happens, we can't predicts but its good information.

Interesting post. Many things I didn't even know. I want to ask maybe who knows. I have heard that can block any address with an asset. Is this possible, or is it just a rumor ?

That's a lot of interesting facts about Bitcoin. I knew most of them but I found some that are completely new for me. Let's see which price Bitcoin can get to in the future. That's why we call it digital gold.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Good post to know all the basic information about bitcoin. Newbies should read this post to learn about bitcoin, when, how and why it has created.

Thank you I have really gathered good information about bitcoin and the most striking thing is that person who lost large amounts of bitcoin after getting rid of the hard disk This is really sad and in the future I think that more facts about bitcoin will be revealed

On 4/1/2020 at 7:27 PM, Jaga123321 said:

Add one more fact about bitcoin which is may be readers will like that the block of bitcoin is 8000 times bigger than the fastest blockchain block

What is the fasted block if what coin? I did not quite understand your statement, can you elaborate?

This facts may changed in the future because of some adoption of other countries. Thank you for sharing this stuffs to the newbies. But may I request, I want to more about some altcoins like Ethereum and Ripple.

Thank you for the valuable information is Bitcoin, I did not know half of it and now I have an added value, but if I put numbers for each piece of information, the topic will become more organized.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for that, my knowledge in bitcoin is not that deep and now you shared it so i have new knowledge and ideas about bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin has many potentials and I hope the world will use it in the future.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a very interesting currency and to be honest i am very curious to see the direction that it takes and how it will be integrated into the economy of many countries that do not seem to be entirely on board with the use of crypto. But i think that bitcoin has a lot of potential that can be used to the advantage of the economy and can offer great opportunities to earn and to grow. The concern i have with bitcoin though is that it is online and therefore can be hacked. Also the transactions costs for low priced purchases are high and therefore it is more applicable to large scale purchases.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/23/2019 at 2:29 AM, Slavish said:

On 11/23/2019 at 2:29 AM, Slavish said:

So, 20 interesting facts about bitcoin that you may not have known.

The first transaction with bitcoin was made on January 21, 2009.
    In total, 21 million bitcoins can be produced, which will be mined gradually due to the complexity of the mining process. The last coin will be mined in 2140.
    It is still unknown who created bitcoin. There is a certain name – Satoshi Nakamoto-but no one knows whether it is an individual or a group of programmers. While the Creator of bitcoin remains anonymous.
    The purpose of creating bitcoin is to decentralize the financial turnover, to bring it out of the monopoly control of the States. Simply put, free money with easy and fast transfer. So far, this is not always successful: somewhere the technology fails, somewhere the state does not allow the development of progress. In addition, bitcoin transactions are not cheap.
    More than half of the bitcoins already mined today are owned by 1000 people.
    Most bitcoin wallets (~90%) hold no more than 0.1 BTC on the balance.
    Only a third of the mined coins are actively involved in the turnover. The rest are inactive. Experts suggest that most inactive bitcoins are simply lost or forgotten by their users. Experts of Fortrader magazine remind that if the password from the bitcoin wallet is lost, it is impossible to restore it, the system works like this.
    For example, in 2017, a woman unsuccessfully tried to remember her password from a bitcoin wallet. Turned to magicians, healers and hypnotists, but to no avail. These coins will be lost to the Network forever.
    The highest bitcoin rate recorded at the time of writing was $20,042. This was in December 2017. Then there was a strong drop in the quotations of the coin.
    The price of the cryptocurrency has grown gradually. But bitcoin became more expensive than an ounce of gold in 2013.
    The biggest dynamics of growth-the fall of the bitcoin exchange rate showed in April 2013, when the day fell by 80%.
    Most of the exchange transactions of bitcoins takes place no, not on the dollars on the yuan.
    Now there are more than 3000 bitcoin ATMs in the world, the main share of which falls on America, Canada and Europe. Moscow also has a small network of such ATMs. Government agencies in many countries have long accepted bitcoins as payments.
    For the first time, 2 pizzas were purchased for bitcoins. This was done by the miner Laszlo in 2010, paying 10,000 bitcoins for food. It is easy to calculate, based on the rate of bitcoins, what a small country he could feed pizza today.
    Another unfortunate situation: a resident of the UK accidentally threw away a hard drive with a wallet, which was 7500 bitcoins. This still needs to be experienced.
    The most expensive transaction was the transfer of bitcoins by a certain user who inadvertently paid 80.99 BTC instead of 0.01 bitcoin. In 2013, it was $50,000.
    In General, the bitcoin rate is a cause for endless controversy. Someone believes that its rate is overvalued and predicts a fall to $1800, someone writes about the imminent growth of as much as $100,000. There are even schemes of collapse and catastrophes associated with bitcoin.
    In the meantime, the capitalization of Bitcoin is greater than the GDP of some countries, for example, Ukraine and Estonia.
    Thailand is the first country that has actively taken up the regulation of bitcoin. First she forbade it, then she allowed it. Now many countries are in search of a solution to the question of how to make cryptocurrencies official and protect the population from possible fraud.
    Cryptocurrencies are actively winning back the market from Fiat money. Many retail outlets and even state structures gladly accept bitcoin and other coins for payment. However, what is important, most new cryptocurrencies do not achieve popularity-they appear and disappear. You have to be careful with that.

That's really a good information and i hope.that everyone got some useful and interesting information from the post   that may help you in knowing more about Crypto currency and bictoin . But for me i have already watched YouTube videos on same topics so  i  have already known about maximum information. Btw thanks you for your efforts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

These facts are good for everyone, I have learnt few things from it. So to bitcoin wallet which password are forgotten, they will be lost on the network forever. Now, I got the answer to the question. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

8 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

"Now there are more than 3000 bitcoin ATMs in the world"

This is especially cool to know. The more we see Bitcoin ATM's, the faster we will see mass adoption.

But before bitcoin focuses on ATM, bitcoin must solve the problem with regulation, because without clear regulation it would be very difficult for bitcoin to have an ATM. but even without ATM, bitcoin can be adopted massively sooner or later, it's just that it takes quite a long time if bitcoin doesn't focus on ATM,

On 4/18/2020 at 11:09 AM, ayatoslaw said:

But before bitcoin focuses on ATM, bitcoin must solve the problem with regulation, because without clear regulation it would be very difficult for bitcoin to have an ATM. but even without ATM, bitcoin can be adopted massively sooner or later, it's just that it takes quite a long time if bitcoin doesn't focus on ATM,

I also agree with your opinion. Everyone needs bitcoin and there is no need to use an ATM. At present, many exchanges provide facilities for withdrawals in the form of FIAT. Regulations and recognition from every country are what we need now.

Wow i read all your posts i find many interesting facts and figures which I have not before reading your posts. Really amazing dear keeps continue posts like this. Because in this way we increasing the level of understanding of each member of crypto talk forum users. 

wow, I on seeing this topic i was hoping the article will be intresting, and yes it was, man you deserve more like on this very topic you created,as it is quite packed with tones of facts about the bitcoin, i just wonder why more people couldn't just drop you a like, so sad 😔