The market still going down - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aqua

The market still going down

6 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Did you just predict that at the end of the month the price will got to 15000???

May be but i am expecting $12K will be more specific price for BTC in this month.We can not predict accurate  but make guess about BTC price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Rising times are coming, Bitcoin is happening It is gaining ground, in that ascent we will have some small falls. What we need is to stay above 10k and start its volatility in a margin between 10,0001 and 20,000 +

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 11/22/2019 at 6:55 AM, Ajish anto said:

Yes the market will going to very down many persons are waiting for riseing period now a days it's but this is not reality We are watching what happened in next 

If I purchase many coin in this time some time market will not going up then what to do  ?

I have told people never to put emotions in Crypto trading at any level because you are not going to make a good decision while trading Crypto currency at any level. So there is up and down in Crypto trading at all time.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, bliznec said:

You need to wait a bit and make a purchase of bitcoin below $ 7,000. I think the price of bitcoin will fall even lower and will approach $ 6,300 per bitcoin, then you need to buy bitcoin.
This is not the limit of Bitcoin's drop of $ 7,000. 

I will wait a bit for the price drop to $ 6,300 and then I will start buying bitcoin. 

Thanks for your nice observation on the above information, according to your statement it is totally made clear that we should all wait until the target hits before we can buy. also t=more thanks to this forum. 

A lot of people are waiting for the price rise now a day but this is not realistic. If you haven't already, this may be a good opportunity to buy bitcoin.

If the market is going down. Dont panic its natural sometimes its going to rise sometimes going to down.  If the market is down use it as opportunity to buy trend coins.

If you bought bitcoin at that time, you would have made good profits and bitcoin is still investable today, as it targets the levels of twenty thousand dollars

When a market consistently going down it is actually creating opportunities to buy the dip to sell in boom markets.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

El mercado en estos momentos se encuentra en un gran aumento, aunque lleva como una semana siendo estable, pero dicho por muchos analistas dice que las monedas tendrán un gran avance, asi que es muy dificil que se encuentre bajando

Yes now days market fall down and many people buy bitcoins for hold it long term. Bitcoins price go down and reach till 6000$ amd people amke trade through this.

We are all optimistic that Bitcoin is bullish. Unfortunately, many are as certain ascending this. We have to realize that this market involves possibilities. We must set alternative plans in case the expected bullish scenario fails

This is one of the major reason .  The main reasons is when people sell more than buy their crypto in trading. The coin market going down for many reasons.

Now market is very bullish conditions from November to today btc price is much higher is we compare from November 2019. Although still low price 9850$ but February high price is 10450$.

4 minutes ago, Traderbtc28 said:

Whenever crypto price goes down, I think that's the best time to buy crypto, cause this year all coins will rise massively, because the halving of bitcoin will increase the price of all coins.

A smart person can do as you said sir that what I normally do whenever price goes down I buy more and hold.  That a smart move for us. 

The market is declining because bitcoin is still pressured by the fact that people sold a lot and they are afraid. Therefore, there is a lot of selling on bitcoin than what it used to drop in the market and I think that it will rise after removing the pressure from the sales force

On 11/22/2019 at 1:25 PM, xprince1996 said:

Don't panic if the market is falling down just accumulate more in the bottom then sell when the price is recovering to have some good profits.

the market is going down a lot of people are waiting for the bull run now a day but this is not realistic We are watching what happens next rather than holding your bitcoins, but if you haven't bought it then here may be a good opportunity to buy bitcoins

1 hour ago, Masum Billah said:

Yes basically the currency market is declining for many reasons.  The main reason is that when people sell their crypto more than they do business, this is one of the main reasons.

So for the current trend, what could possibly be making people sell off, the halving is upon us, so why?

A lot of people are waiting for the price rise now a day but this is not realistic. If you haven't already, this may be a good opportunity to buy bitcoin.

8 hours ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

If people want to make bad predictions, do not give up hope and it is better to analyze themselves as you know it's time to sell your bitcoin. I think we will go down again, guys. Save widgets and don't worry. This is the time you should get the lowest bit price. Because all the losses have not yet been found by Altcoins. Altcoin has lost a significant portion of its market capital due to a slight increase, so it must deviate from the concept. Only bitcoin can handle the market itself, and you need to give some other money.

Yes bitcoin will always be the best option and the most popular and safe currency, for me I am not afraid of the market falling and I think this is a very natural thing and I am sure it will return to rise much more than before. It is only a matter of time. Let's wait and be patient.

The coin market is going down for many reasons. When people sell more than their crypto trading. This is one of the main reasons.

Don't panic if the advertise is diminishing down definitely accumulate supplementary in the foundation at that moment be snapped up while the value is convalescing to own round about superior profits.

When the market goes down this is because of the large and random sales due to the panic as well as the effect of the news on everyone who owns bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, the currency market is declining for many reasons.  The main reason is that when people sell their crypto more than the business, this is one of the main reasons.  It's important to keep an eye on the truth

n my view there has a great deal of explanation behind going down market..one of the significant explanation is the individuals sell coin than their buy....its causes the market to go down