Best Privacy Coin - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best Privacy Coin

I bet on Monero too. Looking at its price move it still looks good and if it currently has any flaws developers will fix them in future for sure. I also like DASH but it from what I have read it is still not that good in keeping your anonymity as Monero is.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, Consignee said:

Most say Monero is the best privacy coin but a group of researchers have shared flaws in the monero codebase already. On the other hand, if we check other privacy coin like as dash, verge, ONION etc, they are also not that much effective than Monero.

However, each of the coins are being developed. ONION has recently tested their first DeepSend transaction and has offered reward to find out the sender as well. What do you think? Will Monero remain in top or any other coin will be leading in the coming future?

There was a flaw in Monero's code that was fixed in 2017, but from reasearch done it seems that it is possible to trace all the transactions past from the date they fixed it. Really hard to trust something that is complex as cryptocurrency techonology. Or trust the "expert" that tells you so.

In any case trusting the "experts" it looks that this is the best privacy coin we have right now.

I do not have enough information about the privacy of currencies and what is useful for us as users. I will search for the topic more, would you recommend me with specific references?

Sumokoin is the safest cryptocurrency. After the transaction is confirmed, all traces are deleted automatically. An interesting algorithm has this cryptocurrency and deserves attention. In my opinion Sumokoin is Monero's competing cryptocurrency

Monero is the currency of the future and is expected to occupy a significant position that exceeds Bitcoin, but in the end it is a currency linked to the policy of supply and demand.

I have also heard many times and have also seen some of the Crypto users who prefer monero coin for the privacy concern and personally I also think that it's a good coin sometimes trading with monero is also very much beneficial for the users.

Monero is still the leading privacy currency if we look at transaction volume and activity. But I think bitcoin is the best currency to save money.

out of the two privacy coins that i like which is zcash and monero i think monero have many merits but lately i have seen so many movements against these privacy coins which is not good news for us.

When theymos announced that he will accept Grin, I realized something is going to be happened.

since the team behind the X-Cash extend is exceptionally proficient as a result it doesn't do ICO, the engineer employments his possess cash to be recorded on the trade.

Not monero only is privacy, you can see banano curruncy isn't famous but built with DAG tech, are you know nano coin? Banano coin is fork of nano both of them is built with dag tech that give them 100% privacy.

Monero is the best and safest privacy coin available, there might be other coins with privacy in their network but none of them can give you the same assurance as monero.

I believe among the many that have appeared lately monero remains the leader, the most versatile, even verge is not bad, grin has also been introduced on bitcointalk to be able to buy the cooper membership...

Many comments say monero yes it's true, but i know banano coin and its privacy because it has no any brokers instead of its own network not like other currencies. It's new and they raining the coin in many groups. Check the post for more info

On 3/11/2020 at 11:38 PM, kusvuw10 said:

It is the number one private currency, Monero is the best privacy currency, where you can hide all transaction information and anonymize the user but currently it is a forgotten currency.

When I use Monero exchanges can i say that i'm still benefiting from the privacy on monero, or am I exposed?

Monero is a very good coin and its among the most privacy crypto coins and other people say dash its also a privacy coin. But am not sure about dash, am sure with monero because i have experience with it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, Monero has been my top select protection's coin, however there are some unused ventures on this range that, I suppose communicate to a unused technology's of security coins, and come to fill the wishes.

almost every coin in tge crypto currency world has it own bit of privacy, pros and cons, I not every coin out there would definately be a 100% in ters of everything such as security, privacy, transaction cost fee, and a whole lots more, but if you go for one pros of a coin then you would fall for one cons also

Monero is probably the best privacy coin but a few exchanges and websites are blocking its usage so its not the greates tthing to use it. Nowdays btc with a mixer works fine

8 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

I love XMR, cause it is more traditional blockchain not like some new like EOS and TRON. I like it more even, cause I read article where was said, that XMR and BTC can be made from same person - Satoshi.

there is a chance you said that it may be made by the very same person and not actually a fact that it was made by the same person. Moreover even if it was atill made by statoahi nakamora that dosent mean that sinve bitcoin is successful xmr can akso be successful, try to understand that

Looking and searched on the best privacy coin, we still look up to monero, but what we still see in progress, is that of the zcash, as it term it's self the secured and more privacy coin feature of the bitcoin, as down the list we see those if the Komodo, verge, as if the top privacy coins

I beleive in Monero. And i guess it is the best privacy coin. And the price of this privacy coin is quite amazing also. It is nearly to 70$ dollar. And I guess and hope that someday it will grow more high and valued in price also. The thing is that actually the currency is quite promising but it was the best when it started. But now it has a drop in price. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Almonero at the present time is the best currency in terms of privacy and protection, but this field is not only monopolized by this currency and it is natural to see better currencies in the future.

23 hours ago, Saj555 said:

I beleive in Monero. And i guess it is the best privacy coin. And the price of this privacy coin is quite amazing also. It is nearly to 70$ dollar. And I guess and hope that someday it will grow more high and valued in price also. The thing is that actually the currency is quite promising but it was the best when it started. But now it has a drop in price. 

Yes, I think that Monroe is the best currency in terms of privacy, as well, I think after that comes currency, of course there are other currencies, but these two currencies are the best as well as it has a good rank in the market and its price is also good and has a future.