Best Privacy Coin - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best Privacy Coin

On 4/25/2020 at 12:41 PM, UT2001 said:

I have also been reading in some news outlets that Litecoin is looking into adding more advanced security features into their coin as well so possibly that one will be more a security focused coin in the future.

Well core technical team behind Litecoin may have been working into it but Monero XMR, Zcash has always been the best privacy coin so far.  Privacy coins often hides wallet balance and amounts of traded amounts. 

I think that there will be another coin in the lead. Because all the shortcomings in it of coins of previous years can be eliminated.

I think Monero is at the top and it will remain at the top as a coin which offers best privacy. Others coins like Zcash, Verge and Horizen are also good coins in term of privacy.

Frankly, I have never stored the Monero coin before now and the users of this coin say that it is very good to use and good profits can be made from them and it is very difficult for any particular currency to overcome this coin despite the mistakes that it faces but it will remain in the lead due to the great dependence on it

It really sounds like Monero is the BTC of the privacy coin field:  A decrepit dinosaur that has been exceeded in every way by other currencies with more modern features and better design, but still going strong because of the name recognition.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:02 PM, iloveyobit said:

Almonero at the present time is the best currency in terms of privacy and protection, but this field is not only monopolized by this currency and it is natural to see better currencies in the future.

this is absolutely true monero is best cryptocurrency because other coins doesn't allows us to hide our transaction and balance but monero allows us to do that so that's why I like this cryptocurrency over other it has much demand 

I do not think any cryptocurrency comes close to Monero when we are talking about privacy; both the sender and receiver cannot be traced and the amount of transaction is also invisible. Their stealth addresses and ring signature provides accurate anonymity more than any other cryptocurrency there is. Because of this, it is the widely adopted in the dark web.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 6/13/2020 at 12:41 PM, Soaib khan said:

this is absolutely true monero is best cryptocurrency because other coins doesn't allows us to hide our transaction and balance but monero allows us to do that so that's why I like this cryptocurrency over other it has much demand 

Although I think that crypto has enough privacy in order to protect your information, it is impossible to penetrate remittances directly, but yes, the mono-currency is good because it provides this service.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:45 AM, Kutulay said:

I think Bitcoin is the best privacy coin. It is also popular all over the world. Many people in the world use bitcoins. sometimes it can go down. But, in my opinion, I think it is better. I love bitcoins

Bitcoin is the exact opposite of a privacy coin.  Transactions are public, which is the exact reason that so-called privacy coins are becoming popular.  While the owner of an address may not always be obvious, sometimes it can be discovered, and then all transactions linked to that address are known.

When it comes to privacy and security cryptocurrencies have introduced many new security and privacy protocols for securing the transaction. But stressing on the privacy, Monero always takes the lead considering the anonymity of its users. Monero transactions are also difficult to trace than other crypto. But for privacy, i prefer Zcash more because of its enhanced security and privacy features.

468x60-3.png

I think all coins are secure depending on how we will secure them. We can store monero, grin, onion or any other coins but without storing them in a safety way we will just lose them.

• Useful or interesting 1

dash is on numbers one in my list in my list on other hand monero also a great coin . monero is also a good Coin if we hold it for long-term investment. privacy coin is really good for investment purposes .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Monero is still the most popular privacy coin by far and even though there are others coming, Onion like you mention being the most recent one to make headlines - I do not think that Moneros throne is in danger. I think of Monero as the bitcoin of privacy coins.

Monero is a good cryptocurrency for its privacy, something that some cryptos lack, on the other hand this favors hackers, another interesting project is GRIN and it would be a good investment, so you should consider it

yobit exchange gives an airdrop campaign

yobit exchange provides campaigns

On 9/28/2019 at 1:44 PM, acheche said:

How about Grin ? Grin seems like good especially they are open-source and didn't conducted their ICO before.

So, this is build and driven by the community.

Note that Grin has the mimblewimble protocol which is very interesting and useful.

good yobit exchange

On 10/4/2019 at 6:40 AM, lev said:

Could you give the links to the article regarding the flaw on the monero codebase ?

Because sometimes i mine monero coin and use it often to trade it on the exchanges.

there was a yobit exchange campaign

On 16.12.2019 at 05:24, khan22 said:

Monero, kripto piyasasında iyi bir madeni para ve en iyi madeni paradır ve pek çok insan bunu kullanacak ve bazı insanlar bununla düşük fiyata alıp yüksek fiyata satacak gibi ticaret yapacak. Zcash aynı zamanda iyi bir madeni para ve geleceği de çok parlak ve güzel. Kripto dünyanın en iyi pazarıdır.

are you using the yobit exchange

On 04.10.2019 at 14:29, bestprofi said:

Şu anda, Monero XMR, gizlilik paralarının tartışmasız kralı ve en büyük piyasa değerine sahip. Monero ile gizlilik isteğe bağlı değildir - kullanıcılar genel bir işlem göndermeyi seçemezler.

yobit very good

On 11/19/2019 at 7:50 AM, Kluma said:

“Mimblewimble” is the heart of two confidential cryptocurrencies called Grin and Beam. The privacy protocol was designed to make cryptocurrency transactions truly private – unlike Bitcoin transactions that can be traced – so that a third party can not identify the sender, the receiver or the amount. But a former deep learning software engineer and researcher at Google says Mimblewimble’s privacy is fundamentally flawed and is unlikely to be fixed.

has dollars coin airdrop 

On 12/25/2019 at 12:44 PM, vivek jain said:

Monero, Zcash supports multiple transaction types in order to allow everyone to choose between transparency and privacy depending on the use-case.it is upto your choice which coin you prefer.

yobit exchange gives 1700 dollars coin 

22.02.2020 tarihinde 16: 28'de palalu şunları söyledi:

Monero'nun birkaç borsadan kaldırıldığını bilmeden önce, Monero'nun hangi borsaların listesinden çıkarıldığını söyleyebilir misiniz?

yobit 1700 dollars free

On 2/10/2020 at 5:14 PM, Hendy1 said:

I think monero, I don't invest too much in ONION trading. Some exchanges that I use don't use ONION. Yes monero always provides projects that are truly profitable. In long-term trading earlier this year.

1700 dollars free

for this case the recommendation is monero, its privacy is verified, in addition it is untraceable by its characteristic of being fungible

In my opinion, two coins Monero and Zcash have an advantage in this regard. It is difficult to say which one is better since both are evolving and both are fairly anonymous.

Monero has been a very private currency for a while, but like all cryptocurrencies, in the end they have some vulnerability, they have flaws.
it is very possible that another crypto will arrive and be more private than Monero

On 9/28/2019 at 4:16 AM, Consignee said:

Most say Monero is the best privacy coin but a group of researchers have shared flaws in the monero codebase already. On the other hand, if we check other privacy coin like as dash, verge, ONION etc, they are also not that much effective than Monero.

However, each of the coins are being developed. ONION has recently tested their first DeepSend transaction and has offered reward to find out the sender as well. What do you think? Will Monero remain in top or any other coin will be leading in the coming future?

I did not know that Monero was considered the best structured token in terms of security, this may soon take a better course

7 hours ago, CryptoTrade said:

In my opinion, two coins Monero and Zcash have an advantage in this regard. It is difficult to say which one is better since both are evolving and both are fairly anonymous.

Now that I study the positive things of Monero very well, I may consider it to invest in it very soon

On 3/10/2020 at 18:26, mariag921 said:

para este caso la recomendación es monero, se verifica su privacidad, además es irrastreable por su característica de ser fungible

well I'm here to learn more and more ..
about the world of crypto, the security they have and many more things .. that is why it is good to go through the posts to have knowledge of others.

On 10/2/2020 at 12:01, gambut_24 said:

Monero sigue siendo una de las mejores monedas de privacidad, si un grupo de investigadores ha descubierto las debilidades de Monero, deberían poder exponer el crimen que usa Monero. como el creador del minero de malware ilegal Monero y detener el crimen. Además de Monero, las monedas de privacidad incluyen Horizen (ZEN), Zcash y Dash.

I currently have invested in horizon, it seems to me a very good currency and I also have zcash .. I like the security they have.