Best Privacy Coin - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best Privacy Coin

Monero and Zcash are probably the top two privacy coins. Both of these coins also have a lot of surebets to look out for.

I think Monero  is found in the source code of Bytecoin . Monero is a hard fork of Bytecoin, a crypto currency that went on sale in 2012. Bytecoin (BCN) is based on the CryptoNote protocol developed in response to Bitcoin's lack of anonymity and traceability. BCN was the first crypto currency to implement the CryptoNote protocol. Monero's goal is to develop a completely anonymous crypto currency, as described, completely in the sense of the Cypherpunks. Privacy coins, such as Monero, Verge, Dash, or ZCash, often have the image of being used exclusively by criminals. However, this is not the whole truth. Although XMR is very popular on the Darknet, its impact on privacy and personal safety should interest even law-abiding citizens. There are many reasons why certain personal or business transactions should remain private - for example, no one wants anyone other than your home bank to know how much money you have in your bank account.

I guess ripple is also a privacy coin that we can make reference to. Also ETN seems to be another one. As far as I know, ripple is a good privacy coin and that is why bank even approves it. ETN is also built to make transaction private and secure. I don't know much of monero though.

I guess ripple is also a privacy coin that we can make reference to. Also ETN seems to be another one. As far as I know, ripple is a good privacy coin and that is why bank even approves it. ETN is also built to make transaction private and secure. I don't know much of monero though.

Monero has greater security but few care about that; Monero is not even in the top 10 market capitalization, sadly Monero does not receive the investment and attention it deserves. Security must be a priority in these times . :/ 

• +4 1

I think that the XMR coin is also quite interesting and relevant, and it has a great future! After all, we can see that it is quite good at showing itself in the market, and it is quite a bit lacking in promotion, and some editing, and then it can blow up the Internet!_)

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Monero is currently considered the most anonymous digital currency. Monero, like most other cryptocurrencies, is based on blockchain technology which is a distributed and decentralized register of transactions. In the Monero blockchain, the addresses public keys of people who transact with XMR are hidden

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 10/10/2020 at 5:20 PM, YosuN said:

Monero and Zcash are probably the top two privacy coins. Both of these coins also have a lot of surebets to look out for.

But i guess that Monero wont be a privacy coin for long because so many people are targeting to break the privacy of this coin, there is even a bounty for it.

I believe that any code has a back door, only that nobody knows it and not even the programmer himself. Hopefully with the new crypto updates that problem can end, good post, best regards.

Edited by Michar1

I have never heard of Onion. I know Monero and Zcash and I accept what I read by experts as concerns Monero that seems to be extremely private and provide anonymity to the users. But I have no idea about it and never used it. Zcash as far as I know is the second best privacy coin having zsnarks technology that makes transactions anonymous.

• Useful or interesting 2

Privacy cryptos are heavily focused toward transaction security and anonymity,

- Zcash (ZEC): Zcash is similar to Monero but has a different protocol (set of 
rules). Check it out here: https://z.cash/

• +1 1

On 10/11/2020 at 8:35 PM, elimdavid said:

Monero has greater security but few care about that; Monero is not even in the top 10 market capitalization, sadly Monero does not receive the investment and attention it deserves. Security must be a priority in these times . 😕

It is not ranked at top because it is not too good for investment unlike coins like bitcoin, ether, LTC and other top coins, but it is not in too bad of a position in the ranking. The problem is people look for coins that would benefits them not the coins that would offer them more security and privacy.

So far I think that Monero is the first currency in terms of privacy, I have not yet heard of a coin that surpasses Monero with privacy, but it is certain that time is not over and there will be coins in the future that surpass Monero with some defects that have been discovered.

• +1 1

Agree with you. Monero is the best for privacy . But using any wallet with high security, you can protect and control any coins. Many coins has already worked on their coin's security 

Yes monero is one of the best coins which mains high protection. People think bitcoin also maintains high protection but they are wrong. Monero contains high privacy they are very much active team right now     

Dash because it is another fork of Bitcoin that was created in January 2014 under the name Xcoin. It was rebranded as Darkoin shortly after, to finally be named Dash in 2015. 

It was the first privacy-centric cryptocurrency based on Satoshi Nakamoto’s work and was widely used on the dark web for illicit transactions. Lately, the company no longer follows this mindset and claims Dash stands for “Digital Cash you can spend anywhere”. 

Dash is quite different from Bitcoin. It uses the Proof-of-Stake X11 consensus protocol and is one of the pioneers to do so. 

To encrypt user’s privacy on the network, Dash offers a service called PrivateSend. This is a decentralized coin mixer feature that obscures the origin of funds.

It is monero and we have some more that have high privacy like Zcash and more like Dash or Komodo. There was supposed to be Verge too as a privacy coin but I think this one failed so it is not worth mentioning. To my knowledge I don't think this market of privacy coins have expanded a lot because of the technology needed only some developers are focused.

• +3 1

Monero seems to be the top privacy coin and it is a reason the secret agencies want to break the cryptography it has as they can't trace transactions and find the criminals. I would think this approach is wrong and it will be better to look for other ways but this is what they think will be easier.

• +1 1

On 9/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, hexwin said:

Monero is still top privacy coin if we look at trading volume and activity.

Good privacy coin can also be Bitcoin when you are using it with privacy based wallets like Wasabi or Samourai wallet.

Hey mate, you are right monero coin still is the best privacy coin in the crypto world. Monero coin is the rank coin in the market and I don't see any privacy coin in the market. Although their are couple up privacy coin in the but not so popular like Monero Coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not heard of onion and it is a terrible name for a coin. Monero is better but this is what I am read by the experts because of the difficulties to understand how this coin works to hide the transactions and make them anonymous.

• +2 1

Monero will be at the top until something better appears. Right now it is the best with Zcash coming second and some more behind that have problems with privacy and have failed in some ways to perform complete privacy. It is an important subject for many and while privacy coins were considered to be an upcoming market, there have been more concerns lately after South Korea has banned the use of Monero inside the country.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I thought Monero XMR was the best privacy coin but your post opened my eyes. I have tested some materials about Onion coin but I've never invest money in this coin. I check it to invest & I want to be convince this coin is good privacy  coin. 

• +2 1

I think that surely monero will be dethroned because its code has been exposed on several occasions by agencies associated with the United States government which are looking for some way to track the sender and receiver of transactions made with monero, the safest thing is that a once XMR goes down, Dash will take its place due to the node system they are managing.

I think Monero has become a privacy coin Icon so if anyone wants a privacy coin, people will answer Monero. The trust of those who want the privacy coin in Monero is so high that its position cannot be changed. Like only the trust in Bitcoin is so high when compared to other altcoins.

• +1 2

I am aware of that this currency but my think and my opinion if you invest in btc bitcoin and ltc lite coin your earning daily up .because some years before crypto very low price but today that higher in all currency .

I do not think there is only one good currency , in fact there is a group of good ones yet I am not familiar with all of them to recommend any, what I can do is to advise you to distribute your asset into three of four different cryptocurrencies so that you will not lose with one coin all of your money. 

• +3 1