Best Privacy Coin - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best Privacy Coin

Monero, Zcash supports multiple transaction types in order to allow everyone to choose between transparency and privacy depending on the use-case.it is upto your choice which coin you prefer.

As i know DeepOnion lately had big  Updaite with some kind of DeepSend feature. And at bitcoinTalk many good replies about that. So seems like we have one more good Privacy coin

To be fair I think Veil is the best privacy coin but their lack of marketing has made this coin unknown to the public, which is a shame ofcourse. Search Veil up and read about the tech behind it. It's awesome.

On 9/28/2019 at 1:16 PM, Consignee said:

Most say Monero is the best privacy coin but a group of researchers have shared flaws in the monero codebase already. On the other hand, if we check other privacy coin like as dash, verge, ONION etc, they are also not that much effective than Monero.

However, each of the coins are being developed. ONION has recently tested their first DeepSend transaction and has offered reward to find out the sender as well. What do you think? Will Monero remain in top or any other coin will be leading in the coming future?

What is private coin ? i dont know about it is this some kind of our own coin or this like other coins like bitcoin and etherum . their is lots of people are asking for Monero are private coin 

On 9/28/2019 at 11:44 AM, acheche said:

How about Grin ? Grin seems like good especially they are open-source and didn't conducted their ICO before.

So, this is build and driven by the community.

Note that Grin has the mimblewimble protocol which is very interesting and useful.

Yes mate,I heard about it from my friends and they even invested now expecting much after purchasing at low price months back

I was thinking the same. It created good buzz too even I have seen BitcoinTalk forum admin theymos to vouch for it. However grin is a kind of stable coin (that's what I heard) and I have never had the luck to have some of them.

Basically I am more into BTC LOL

Any coin that has an obfuscated ledger is good for privacy. Failing that, use cryptocurrency mixers. They take unspent transaction tokens and distribute a set of them. They can facilitate privacy for coins with public ledgers like bitcoin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Best privacy token? How much price this token and whos exchange listed thik token.whats is the future   

On 12/16/2019 at 3:54 AM, GutsyHeart said:

As coders say Monero is probably the best anon coin. It works great. It hides your deposit with stealth addresses and it can hide transactions. By the way some people suggest Zcash is even safer than Monero but, zcash code is buggy.

exchanges are momentary to get rid of coins they are bothered will move awareness or demand them to withstand particularly steps against authorities. consequently a lot of beneficial exchanges are banish loose (that does not be selected for them bad; it scarcely earnings they experience not had to verve the subsequently level of KYC). 

On 11/19/2019 at 4:56 AM, kusvuw10 said:

Grin is also very good, but it has great development potential, but for now, it is still a bit inferior to Monero and can rise in the future.

you can effortlessly place indication of your coin if you make use of privacycoin and once more Bitcoin is appreciable since blockchain is open to all.

Depends on what you are expecting from coin. Speaking solely the privacy the best is BlackBytes of Obytes but if the price is in equation than arguably Monero.

The trend has changed and many anonymous cryptocurrencies have been added.

• Monero (XMR)
  • Zcash (ZEC)
  • Verge (XVG)
  • Sumokoin (SUMO)

On 9/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, Consignee said:

Most say Monero is the best privacy coin but a group of researchers have shared flaws in the monero codebase already. On the other hand, if we check other privacy coin like as dash, verge, ONION etc, they are also not that much effective than Monero.

However, each of the coins are being developed. ONION has recently tested their first DeepSend transaction and has offered reward to find out the sender as well. What do you think? Will Monero remain in top or any other coin will be leading in the coming future?

At the moment i like zcash, but that could shift if there happens something new and revolutionary on the development front.

Monero is the best privacy cryptocurrency it was develop specifically to provide maximum privacy to those who are using its blockchain unlike many cryptocurrency like bitcoin, it is difficult to see on the Monero blockchain who is performing the transactions.

In my opinion bitcoin is the best privecy coin. Because bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. If you sell bitcoin then you can get a good profit

The coin is great you should always read more about the project and how it work with the coming days or you will not be able to know..

On 9/28/2019 at 1:46 PM, Consignee said:

On 9/28/2019 at 1:46 PM, Consignee said:

For a longer play, Monero(XMR) is the crypto currency that hides your identity making it difficult to impossible to track who has it. Bitcoin is only psuedo-autonomous,if they link your number everything connected to that number is publicly posted on the blockchain. 

Edited by Sedy
Double quote

There have many coin available here. But I think Bitcoin is the best privecy coin. Because it has great market value

Well Monero has maintain the title of the best privacy coin in the crypto world, it was specifically design to provide more privacy than any other cryptocurrency, this as made monero valuable to people who loves their privacy.

On 9/28/2019 at 4:16 PM, Consignee said:

Will it will depend on Monero team if they like to be in the top always then they need to fix those flaws in their codebase as other projects will surely use this opportunity to grab the title of best privacy coin. 

But as what I saw, Monero is still in the top and others will have a difficulty yet to overtake what Monero has achieved. 

Yes everyone saying monero coin is best privacy coin but there are also others coin that provide privacy better than monero. I agreed monero coin providing privacy but I don't like this.

• +2 1

These two privacy coins will have a good battle on who is more private, but so far Monero is winning the game Deep Onion is a new privacy coin it will take sometimes before investors will notice it's presence.

All I know is Monero and Bitcoin are privacy coins. because their developer or creator until now has never been known, it's just that many claim to be its creators without strong evidence. If there is anything else, then it really is. Because it is difficult to entrust investors to privacy coins.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:52 AM, palalu said:

I think monero will be the best privacy coin, because I have read that there are people who post on this forum that monero is more dangerous than bitcoin.

Not so fully agree with your opinion. I still think bitcoin is more dangerous than monero, even though both are loin privacy (anonymous)

Onion was a good one and i manage to make my first 20k USD from that airdrop project, but i don't think they are truly anonymous or privacy coin. We can simply say they are pseudo anonymous in nature.

spacer.png