First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/15/2020 at 3:57 AM, Kusumo234 said:

At the moment I do not have negative thoughts about yobit, because I have known and become a member of yobit for several years, so I have never doubted the quality of yobit as a good exchange.

Same here mate am not planning to stop usage of yobit exchange any time soon it has good and great offers

I don't even remember my first experience it was a long time ago. This is still the time when I collected coins from faucets. In my opinion, I exchanged dogecoin there.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:53 PM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

You forgot, Good volume on major coins, Fast trading engine, Investbox, Free faucets hourly. Those are the best qualities of Yobit compare to other exchange.

spacer.png

Yobit exchange is one of the best exchnge that I use nowadays, Yobit gives it's users opportunities for users to earn free crypto coin, I hope that Yobit will last forever because it's the best 

At the point when I enrolled in yobit then it would seem that an issue to me. Be that as it may, when I did my first trade in yobit I get everything and I should state it is the most effortless trade site I have ever observed. It has additionally lower expenses with quicker exchange. 

Presently I considered beginning exchanging here.

Reading comments here so I can gain and learn from their experience. Will try it when my earnings is enough.

• +5 1

You are welcome in yobit exchange . Yobit is one of the most easy exchange to use and have alot of great corners like investbox and freecoin you will like yobit.  

I am totally new in this forum. So i do not know clearly about the exchange system. So i am storing my btc to my yobit wallet. After storing a lot number of btc. I will go for withdrawal. But one problem is that the withdrawal fee is too much.  Thanks for reading

Yobit is a good exchange because they are really have a lot of ways to earn even for free in their website and that is really good that they have that kind of strategy.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I don't really remember my first experience with yobit, But I do remember that it's not a very good memory of my first time using yobit. I think I lost a bit of my trading in my first time with yobit, 😂

On 11/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

The investbox works like lending coins to traders. The difference here is that the person lending states the percentage he can pay daily, weekly or monthly as against the lender determining percentage. This favors the debtor more and you can as well create your own investbox investment options

On 1/21/2020 at 11:52 PM, r123 said:

I think yobit is best exchanger ,there r more profit their trading platfrom,this platfrom you easily exchange your token and earn invest box and earn free coin,yobit trade chare is low.so i love yobit.

It turns out that yobit is getting more and more popular because yobit has more enthusiasts, yobit is the best exchange, even more profit than others. I prefer yobit because it's easier to exchange tokens and get a better investment box.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:53 PM, CryptoPrince said:

Well, all of you heard is true. Yobit is best for trading your coins and you can get high profits from it. That's why many ate being convincr to trade and I know you can be a good trader in yobit. Welcome to yobit and goodluck.

I was Yobit user since 2017, at first time I use the exchange it was smooth I feel safe. I like this exchange 2017 I was still newbie but using the trade in yobit is very easy.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:45 AM, Ardian1206 said:

My first experience using the easy feature yobit security system there is the 2fa option that makes it easier for us to secure our account.  then the fight here is quite practical and comfortable.

I experience lots of period used this discussion countless time this argument has great reputation and you container manipulation it with out any worry 

2 hours ago, Chudedilam said:

My first experience in yobit is so much good and on that time i buy a coin trump and with just a little amount like 0.03$ and after some days i got good profit in it almost i sell that coin on 0.10$ and i got good profit in it because i buy almost 1000 coins and i got 70$ profit from it almost....

What a good trade. Yobit makes exchange trading very easy. I saw Kucoin site and couldn't figure out how to exchange there. With Yobit, trading is easier and I trade with profits made from yoda trades on the first day to see how much I can make in a month from Yobit trading

Im already using yobit for trading. in fact, its the only one i use at the moment. I like how the website has a no nonsense layout, where the home page is the trade page, no bells and whistles. I find the website easy to understand so i see no reason to try others.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

My first experience in yobit is when I was buy the coin and invest it in the investbox for a while, but end of the day I discovered that's it was dead coin

14 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

My first experience in yobit is when I was buy the coin and invest it in the investbox for a while, but end of the day I discovered that's it was dead coin

Sorry for that, for this reason I think is not good Yobit include many coins on their platform because the majority of those coins dead!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/22/2019 at 4:22 PM, teminalibug said:

Investbox is the part of yobit that's very profitable, but there is risk in it, these risks are such as the coin may go down and eat up your value of coins, also there are requirements like playing their dice game and do some trades that could be loses.

In yobit investbox is the best and good option for me becasue i used it so much time and i know that in future we make good money in it becasue in investbox we can also add the BTC coin and get good amount of profit on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

The Yobit exchange is a good choice for you as a begginer and you go investbox it's good but you need to learn how to invest on it how to choose the good coins and good plan and what you need to do in any plan and be careful about scam coins

17 minutes ago, vagat said:

My to start with encounter on Yobit was change bitcoin to sprint. After I withdrawal all dash to my alter. After this I begin to like this trade due to the fact of it brief

Trade on Yobit is great it's my favorite thing every day for me i trade bitcoin against RUR or USD to increase my Satoshi 

Bitcointalk introduced my to yobit and i was quite satisfied with my experience. There are some redflags for yobit in the internet but i have yet faced no isuues with yobit and find it more convenient than other exchanges which complicate things too much.

468x60-3.png

There are many ways to make a profit on YOBIT, even investing in InvestBox can make us profitable while we understand how to do that, even we can also trade and I like trading.