First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I believe that Investbox in Yobit are truly working. Yet, you should be cautious while picking the coins that you will put resources into Investbox.

I consider that the Yobit platform is one of the easiest platforms to register, trade and earn for free. I love and respect this platform as it is a beginner's window into the world of crypto and trading. Registration is easy and does not require any private information and identification. It can also you can trade in very small amounts. As for Investbox, it is sufficient to put your currencies in it and wait for the profits.

• +3 1

I love it because many coins on it make pump 100% and more but i hope they put stop loss option or oco and i loved it because I can withdraw to payeer 😍 

my first experience in yobit was good because it is an easy exchange to use and handle it has many functions to use when you are a beginner in the exchange one of the best to use is yobit

My first experience in the yobit exchange it was when I was start using yobit investbox and buy the coin for 1 satoshis while it sells 0.00000033 doge, so I was discover thats some coins markets in yobit are always been dead. 

• +3 1

Yobit, very good exchange! It has a very good reputation and has been successful both in its airdrops and in its loyal members. This exchange even has almost all known tokens for its exchange! Very good rates and excellent speed of the system.

I was attracted to this platform by their airdrop. But in the future I plan to work with her more extensively. In general, the exchange is interesting, there are many pairs for trading.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I had always heard about yobit, but since I did not have capital, I had not registered, with this freedollar airdrop, I was excited and my first impression is that it has a very easy and clean interface and that it has many exchange pairs

Thanks for creating this topic. I have been dealing with Ubait for more than 4 years and I find it a wonderful and reliable platform. I have not found any problem with it. On the contrary, I made a lot of money from it.
The only problem with this platform is that it has a lot of fake hammers, which makes it difficult for beginners. Mud do not know this field and lose their money.
I believe it is the only platform from which you can withdraw your money in dollars without activating the documents, which is good for traders

• +1 1

My first experience of yobit was very pleasant, I remember that it was new in this world, but everything was easy with yobit, registration, fast, fluid exchange, no kyc is needed to withdraw, in short yobit is a good exchange for beginners.

my first experience was with the airdrop YODA I did not know much about this exchange dni of your crypto and I thought it was great, your currency had a great value that I hope you will have again in your next exchange and you have a good mining plan, I like yobit very much and I recommend it. I love it. 

yes i totally agreed with you, the yobit interface is the best of all i have try, once you get familiar with it all other exchanges looks ugly.So you have thousends of pairs, safe and secure plataform, and plenty of features :investbox icos ieo ponyrace free coins. In my opinion the best exchange

My first experience with yobit is now with the free dollar thing, you can say that three months ago I created the account and it looks quite interesting. I have seen positive things and I think it can be used

I have not had my first trading experiences on Yobit yet, although I was browsing its platform and discovered many new things that I don't think I saw on other platforms. The functionality is quite intuitive although it would not hurt to use some demos to improve the experience of new customers.

my first experience was good, it was when the YODA airdrop, I earned approximately 16 dollars that day with that airdrop 😃

On 11/18/2019 at 11:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

I am a little  merchant like you  too . I  think like  you and  decided to trade  in yobit . I hope we will  make a lot of  profits thanks  to yobit. 

On 6/14/2020 at 1:47 PM, magd said:

Those who join the Yobit platform so far are making profits from trading. It is a distinct and safe platform. As for the platform’s investment fund, it provides ready investment plans and provides traders with the ability to create your own plan. You can use YouTube to learn to invest on Yobit

This yobit exchange , whiçh I came  to recommend , does very  useful things. You can easily  start investing money in  your wallet . İn addition , there are  more than  400 cryptocurrencies.

On 2/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, Fadimah said:

Investing in yobit is quite easy. All you need to do is get a coin to invest, enter the amount you want to invest and complete the daily requirement for you to receive your investment. The best part is that there are different types of investments. Daily, Weekly or even Monthly.

İn addition , the commission  fees that are subject  to trading  are also  very convenient . İn addition to  these , there is also a wallet  feature . Finally , yobit seems to be a more  affordable  area unlike  competing exchanges.

Can anyone explain how the invest box operates? And why doesn't this exchange have trade options like stop loss? it is almost a standart in any cryptocurrency exchange at the current time. even more order types like "OCO" , "Take profit" etc are common nowadays. Although I think the yobit is a decent exchange, it looks like so old-school and need some serious interface and visual upgrades. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 PM, Sagor said:

That's a great decision i think. if you stay in the yobit exchange then very soon you can make good profit and if you use the investbox then you don't need to do anything to get reward.

Exackly  my brother , I agree  with you  that it is  necessary  to invest in yobit.  I'am going to  ask something I'am  curious  about . Do you know  how many  country  currencies  we can send money   to yobit ?

On 6/4/2020 at 8:45 AM, Ridam said:

Well at first i would like to welcome you to the yobit exchange and if you are planning to join the investbox i would like to ask you to Invest in good coins like btc. And always see the action attached with it whether you can complete it or not. And best of luck for your future experience in yobit.

İt is a great app. Moreover  you get the  amount of btc deposited in a short  time like  2 months  and you earn  USD daily and  monthly. Your earnings will increase  according  to the  amount  of btc  you will deposit.

Yobit is an exchange that does not necessarily need to have a lot of knowledge in relation to trading in cryptocurrencies and digital funds, its interface is very simple to use and offers a real-time chat where both users and administrators are constantly solving doubts and problems.

It is worth giving our vote of confidence to this exchange where despite receiving comments somewhat out of context regarding what your company is under investigation, it has not stopped providing benefits to its users and very profitable profits with its mining

Edited by LeonardoG92

Thats great.My first experience in yobit was really good.I joined their yoda airdrop.When i got the money i was really happy.After that i continued my crypto life with yobit mostly.Yobit has so many features to earn like investbox,Dice play,or coin race.Thats why yobit is my rank no 1 exchanger.