Bitcoin turned physical coin people could see? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Bitcoin turned physical coin people could see?

What's the point of making bitcoin a physical money? The purpose of bitcoin is to be a digital currency for people easily transact online. And since cryptocurrencies are volatile, how about the price of it when it will be a physical money? It will be stable.

According to what I know, some physical pieces were made of bitcoin, but as a souvenir or symbol, As I think, but of course this is possible to happen. What is the reason prevent Bitcoin to become a physical currency that people trade like the dollar as a unified global currency that has the same value in the market and instead of making the transfer through the wallet, it is paid out of your pocket directly anywhere in the world. I think it is a nice idea.

I guess bitcoin is still online. because if it is physical it might be difficult for people to carry it. if it is online wherever it is easier to bring a digital wallet. sorry this is just my opinion.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:00 PM, Digicoin said:

Can bitcoin be physical in the future? And holding one should worth normal bitcoin price. Is this possible?

Bitcoin and all the crypto market is our future and we all peoples know about it but something in the Bitcoin is that BTC will run all the time or another coin will replace the BTC in future and Bitcoin will never be come in physical shape because this is a digital currency and we already have fiat money and we cash the BTC in fiat money at any time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that is hard to believe it or near not possible.

Because Bitcoin is pioneer of cryptocurrency. Where cypto thing is need machine and internet. If we make it physical, that is not crypto but coin.

Coin like you buy from Timezone game center in the mall.

Maybe that is also going to reconstruction Bitcoin system. Because Bitcoin is decentralized, how to make it decentralized if you use it physical. Physical thing need atleast company to handle and control the price. Also how we can see the transparent thing like blockchain? I think that is backward idea.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think that officially it is not but when using a third parties like physical bitcoin casascius i think it is possible, with each casascius  coin having a private key and a different bitcoin amount on their each coin. In case you still didn't know what casascius is here: https://www.casascius.com/

The whole meaning of bitcoin is against what you are imagining, Bitcoin is a digital currency, it can never become physical.

Of course no because whoever would do that and begin the emission of such coins? That would be really weird and kill all the advantages that bitcoin has and it would actually mean a return to fiat

no, if bitcoin makes its physical appearance, it will actually make it lose its true identity. from the beginning bitcoin is a new breakthrough as a digital asset, and it should stay that way forever.

It has possible to make an physical coin the bitcoin because this is our future it may used this soon like a fiat money so that we need to adopt this coin to be know what is the importance of this.

The bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency at the present time. However the bitcoin ATM is available in many countries. When people withdraw bitcoin from ATM. The ATM machine did not give real bitcoin. It give us in the form of dollars or Euro's. So it is not a coin that can useable.

On 11/17/2019 at 7:00 PM, Digicoin said:

Can bitcoin be physical in the future? And holding one should worth normal bitcoin price. Is this possible?

Could happen in the future. It's just that the nominal is too high making it insecure for us to hold it physically. It's good if bitcoin is broken into pieces with a lower nominal so peaople feel comfortable taking it anywhere for the transaction tool.

It's not going to happen.  In fact I cringe every time I read an article in the news about bitcoin because they always show some physical representation of bitcoin, and it's always a gold coin with the btc symbol on it.  That's very misleading to people who don't know any better.

But Op, there have been coins created that are loaded with bitcoin, and they're very collectible.  I was never into them, but they go for much more than the bitcoin value.  Aside from that, there's the issue of trust.  You don't know if the coin maker knows the private key and has plans to steal the bitcoin after distributing the coins.  So it just doesn't work, nor do we need bitcoin to be physical.

I think bitcoin should not be used externally it will only be restricted to online as its value will increase further in future so it will be restricted to online only not to be used physically.

Sorry for this I disagree.  If that happens some important points why Mr. Sathosi created Bitcoin so lost.

1. can be controlled by someone

2. There is a physical means that it can be lost, it can burn, and other physical assets.  And there is an expiration period.

This is my opinion ... maybe it could be wrong.

May be some1 can fix my wrong opinions.

On 11/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, Digicoin said:

Even tho bitcoin is a digital currency but this idea has already been achieved today which you can look up but I'll sum.it up and say there are now papers with bitcoin address printed on with private and public key which can be used in real life. 

I think it is impossible for bitcoin to become physical, also we really don't need bitcoin to become physical because this is also one of it's unique characteristic as being a money. We can just convert bitcoin to fiat so it will become physical.

On 11/17/2019 at 7:00 PM, Digicoin said:

I believe it will not. Why? because it can't change from digital to physical money. Also, if you will hold it as in physical hold with your hand, you can't hold it because you can't afford to have 1 btc with your hands.

Bitcoin don't need to transform into physical because it is created to be virtual currency and it's unique characteristics to be decentralized will be gone. Also, if it will happen the regulations must be implemented.

Let see what happens in the future weather Bitcoin can anyway be printed as a physical currency like fiat, but I don't think Bitcoin will replace fiat any sooner base on security reasons. 

On 12/13/2019 at 8:46 AM, Digicoin said:

Bank is even already digital because they make transaction online too such as visa, PayPal, master card make use of bank digital money.

That is true. Bitcoin can not become physical because digital is the future and they want to make it digital.

Yes, digital is our future but of course, we also need physical money and bitcoin can't afford to become physical so we also need fiat to make bitcoin's place in physical aspect.

No it will not come in physical Coin because they are providing us some digital programs and Use of Digital currently you just save in your mobiles only

I must say no, as financial instrument yes but physical no. Until now world economy only support currency, commodity and stock that has physical not bitcoin. Bitcoin far away from physic but we can get income only from trade/ invest that amazing.

19 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I must say no, as financial instrument yes but physical no. Until now world economy only support currency, commodity and stock that has physical not bitcoin. Bitcoin far away from physic but we can get income only from trade/ invest that amazing.

Yes i think all instrument investment from government can created physical. But for bitcoin prefer used for online. Bitcoin is open new way for trading and investment. Where we can free to make income in internet without any control from government. Please stay away from scam investment program for cryptocurrency, because you can lose your Bitcoin where you gain with hardwork.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.