Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Why I think Bitcoin would experience dumps in the next months?

10 minutes ago, Cryptotalk11 said:

I think #bitcoin is likely to range for the next couple weeks. I don't see it going any lower than $7.8k or higher than $9.6k this month.

As we check the price of bitcoin now, seems it is impossible to going down the price at $7.8k but  the  price $9.6k there is possibility to reach that bottom and for sure it will go up again.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/16/2019 at 6:01 AM, PiroSense said:

Contrary to most people here who are predicting bull run might happen in the next few months, I'm on the other side of the way. Even with recent positive news that indicates another bull run, I do believe that we would experience major dumps (price lows) mainly because:

1. The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket. And while this is good for them, they want to get the most out of it by selling their holdings, crashing the price, then buy at those lows to get the most profit when it would hit ATH (all-time-highs).

2. When the whales start to manipulate the market and the price comes down drastically, FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) would start to kick in. Non-whale investors would most likely panic and sell to early to further cut losses, which would decrease the price more.

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

In the crypto market there are too low fund. And big investors who are known as whales always take this advantage and they manipulate the market price with their huge fund. Maximum time they play with our thoughts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The expenses connected with bitcoin are frequently slowly but surely going up the in the quiet down, while you might start to help no matter if having 2020 or that tremendous increase As I really encourage all people for getting Bitcoin. As I have no idea of, in the flesh, amounts to just to help my opinion which shortly afterward 1 or 3 somewhere around added 1 or 3, on-line is likely to tremendous increase, the best way most commonly it is understood.

• +2 1

Frankly, I liked very much the scenario that you made to us about the price of bitcoin and the manipulation of whales, and I totally agree with you and I think this will realy happen!.

Nevertheless, we will have to take this opportunity to buy some BTC when prices fall again. Because surely if it ever rises again, it won't happen after half of Bitcoin arrives. It may or may not happen

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Sakib121 said:

I think it should go down to 6k as well, but I don't think it will happen before testing the 10kz range, but again BTC can do anything if the whales want it to happen. that's It's thanks to all.     

We should never rely on whales, whales could pump bitcoin so high and when you buy from those highs, but the whales sells it would take like forever to revcover.

On 3/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, deboprotap said:

if history repeat then before bitcoin halving a dump happened for many fundamental reasons like miners try to install new machines for gaining their profit,also crypto whales try to make fud for their own profits etc are happened.so dump is normal situation before halving

Only I think this is not a normal situation. We are on the edge of a recession. Economies will recover of course, and this is a good buying opportunity, but this is not the normal pattern, I think.

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

In the crypto market, price ups downs are possible here. The market dump for the Bitcoin can be possible any time in the future because very normal media hypes can  create the huge lose in the market. We can check the last liquidation on the BitMex exchange. 

• +1 1

The answer is easy ! because its Bitcoin !
I think that bitcoin will back strong in the next few month , this is temporary situation because of COD19

Whatever I expected happened in the real, but is it not because of manipulation, but because of the dangerous virus that struck the world, as well as the fall of other financial markets significantly.

• +1 1

I am interested in cryptocurrencies but seldom determine its timing, how it goes up and down, but I often anticipate prices. The up and down in the cryptocurrency is easy to see because it is nature. Your analysis is really good. Bitcoin is halving

• +1 1

On 11/16/2019 at 5:31 AM, PiroSense said:

Contrary to most people here who are predicting bull run might happen in the next few months, I'm on the other side of the way. Even with recent positive news that indicates another bull run, I do believe that we would experience major dumps (price lows) mainly because:

1. The whales know that when the next halving is about to occur, the price is likely to skyrocket. And while this is good for them, they want to get the most out of it by selling their holdings, crashing the price, then buy at those lows to get the most profit when it would hit ATH (all-time-highs).

2. When the whales start to manipulate the market and the price comes down drastically, FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) would start to kick in. Non-whale investors would most likely panic and sell to early to further cut losses, which would decrease the price more.

And so that's why I'm not still buying Bitcoin today, but rather wait a little bit more until I see no action from the whales.

I agree with you because now market has totally changed, people are clever they want to get profit at every little rise. I also believe it could not happen again as last bull run. Whales always try to make profit and they would not allow market to rise enough. We could see big rise with long time.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you, if the actual situation of corona virus stay without cure Bitcoin will down down, because there are many people who are on their house without job, so if they have lost their job and before used their money to buy Bitcoins, so now they will sell their Bitcoins at any price to recuperate their money.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You were 100% right bro the coin has dumped and yes neither corona virus is responsible for it. Its all due to whale movements and they made it happen. But i don't have money for Investment and i feel very bad at that.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

12 minutes ago, Ridam said:

You were 100% right bro the coin has dumped and yes neither corona virus is responsible for it. Its all due to whale movements and they made it happen. But i don't have money for Investment and i feel very bad at that.

I also doubt if I want to add investment other than famous coins such as bitcoin, for some famous coins the corona virus is not too problematic, but if it is new and not yet famous this is the time to think about how to escape bankruptcy.

• +1 1

Yes, you were right, Bitcoin fell to bottoms that we did not expect to land, and I agree with you that the whales want to collect the largest number of Bitcoins at a low price before the Halving and the Corona crisis came to be a reason for them to destroy the market, not more than that.

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 10:45 AM, osomapto jibon said:

the equation some time down,  some time  may not go up, but it is good to hope that in the months to come increase this value. already its value grow up.

proper from the creation of bitcoin, it has tangle high every year besides for on yr that it closed lower

This talk is true that only whales are able to control the price in addition to the conditions that occurred in the recent period due to the Corona virus. The price has decreased a lot and now it has returned to growth and I think it will exceed the $ 10,000

On 11/16/2019 at 5:31 AM, PiroSense said:

My friend, bitcoin price is already dumped. Not just bitcoin all other crypto currency price is dumped. Because of a sudden outbreak of coronavirus in different countries. Hopefully markets will be restored very soon. 

Your expectations were correct and you actually took the lead and created this panic among the small investors among the beneficiaries. In this they are the owners of the ketans, they are now moving, and the time is beginning to be implemented. I think this is the opportunity we should take advantage of

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Fluctuations in price continue to this day, but everyone places great hope in price stability at a value exceeding $ 10,000 after the whale's half-period, they will not have a negative impact after this period, but any ill-considered expectations hurt the price rise.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, Nicer216 said:

Yes, bro, you was right, and price is realy dumps in the pherious months, and the minimal price was about 4k dollars, and I guess that humans who bought it during the decreasing, after halving will surely get good incomes 

l do agree with your opinion on that. It seems BTC price will be dumps in the next months and this event also will affect other cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

This is a good analysis. Now that the bitcoin dump has been completed i think that it is the start of the purchasing of bitcoin by many users and by the whales especially in anticipation of the halving event that is set to take place in less than a month. I think that this is going to make the price of bitcoin increase drastically and as a result there will be many purchases of the coin at the moment.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

8 minutes ago, postonhai said:

This post is very old. Now the rate is down but in December and January 2019, the rate was so high and went up to 10,000 $ but now the rate is down again. I hope for the best it will reach again.

Yes bro in December and January that time bitcoin is good stage and price also around 10000$ dollars, but unfortunately one month back bitcoin face huge loss and prices goes down, but now stable at 7000$ dollars, hope soon we see bitcoin prices 10k$ soon.

• +1 1