New Payment Options added for Coinbase Card Users - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

New Payment Options added for Coinbase Card Users

On 11/15/2019 at 1:48 PM, wcolins said:

Recently coinbase announced new payment options as BAT, XRP, REP, XLM, ZRX, before that BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC were listed for uses.

Individuals can fill their cards with any of the 10 cryptocurrencies supported and can utilize it to spend as per their prerequisites.

Coinbase additionally has an application for both Android and iOS, which can be downloaded by the users to check their card balance.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Coinbase doesn’t offer it’s card in my country. In my country creditcards are not used much in general. I guess they roll out cards per country.  

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

That's a nice step from their team to empower & enlarge the crypto use but I think they should add new strong coins such as EOS and ADA, they would gain more users 

On 11/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, wcolins said:

Recently coinbase announced new payment options as BAT, XRP, REP, XLM, ZRX, before that BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC were listed for uses.

Individuals can fill their cards with any of the 10 cryptocurrencies supported and can utilize it to spend as per their prerequisites.

Coinbase additionally has an application for both Android and iOS, which can be downloaded by the users to check their card balance.

But now coinbase has started supporting more coins like chainlink, orchid, cosmos, tezos, eos, dai, kyber network, augur, ox, dash, zcash etc. Now 20 coins are used by coinbase for payments. It is inceasing coins time to time.

Coinbase is one of the best website exchange, but the problem this website exchange Coinbasze is restricted for a majority of countries, so if my country is restricted I have not inters to what they do in Coinbase I will use other website exchange.  

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Coinbase is good but i see alot of bugs that when i open the wallet the coins need alot of time to appear and that is really bad for a trader.

Edited by Ali_hmwi

This is great news for those who use this wallet, but I was hoping to reduce the fees for withdrawals, as well as depositing in all transactions, it will be good.

The major reason to love coinbase is, I can use it on both Android and the iOS devices. Coinbase has recently added the new payment options which means they are expanding the services to reach everywhere  in this world. I also want to get the crypto debit card. 

Many exchange platforms have credit cards, but this is not what we need at this time. We need to give real value to the cryptocurrency market and invest the blockchain technology correctly.

It is really great steps from Coinbase. Coinbase is regularly improving the services on the platform. It is online wallet but there are so many users from all around the world are using the platform for the storing and swapping the cryptocurrencies. 

On 15.11.2019 at 23:17, setifien said:

That's a nice step from their team to empower & enlarge the crypto use but I think they should add new strong coins such as EOS and ADA, they would gain more users 

If the first step was taken. Then probably this direction will continue to develop. Who is a supporter of such payments should follow the development of events.

Unfortunately, this wallet is banned in my country, it is developing fast and always adding great features to its users

It is a good idea to add a new payment method
This is good for those who use Coinbase wallet because I am not currently using this wallet and I am using another wallet better in terms of sending and withdrawing fees

Life is great and enjoy it

I transfer my currencies from coinbase always. Coinbase is a good currency storage wallet. It is quite secure and easy to use  wallet. Through this wallet anyone can easily transfer money to any address easily. So Allowing these currencies in coinbase actually can bring good fortune for all the users. Maybe this is the best development still now in Coinbase. 

Coinbase is one of the best crypto wallets. I've been using it for years and its good,user-friendly,secured and trusted wallet. The only issue about it i see so far is the transaction fees,its a bit high. But its worth using it.not really a big deal for me as it is the safest online wallet for me.

I have been following this project for a long time and for a long time I have not seen anything from them at all, but now I have seen this news, great news, the project is only developing and growing.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:48 PM, wcolins said:

Coinbase is one of the top wallet. Mostly people know about it's wallet not exchanger. Because wallet for global users and exchanger for some selected country.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

31 minutes ago, Amir Vao said:

Coinbase is one of the top wallet. Mostly people know about it's wallet not exchanger. Because wallet for global users and exchanger for some selected country.

Most of older members didn't know coinbase could fuction as a wallet. I didn't either, and was always confused when people claiming to use Coinbase as their wallet. 

I think it is good to see that coinbase is expanding their payment options and showing that they are supporting more coins. I think that this will also be good for the coins that they are now supporting because in a way it shows the confidence that they have in those coins and as a result that is likely to promote the marketing and exchange to those coins by the coinbase users. Overall i think that this will be a win win for both the coin developers and coinbase.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is excellent news for coinbase users, there is more choice to load the cards, personally I do not use it because it requires mandatory kyc and has high fees,there are better options around...

Well as they are giving many options that's really great to hear about. I am using coinbase now too and i am pretty happy with their services and I'm pretty glad that they did it . And in future they would add some more too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Coinbase can be very concerned about customers and they always have additional upgrades to serve users. I like coinbase except for its fees. Sometimes I realize the fee is not worth it and I try to work harder to make up for the cost of my work.

Issuing the card of crypto currencies is good for their users to store them. By this their money are secure and safe. Coinbase doing great work then other exchanges. 

This is a good thing since they are developing methods of payment and filling cards for customers through these currencies. They are in constant development there are those who matter. I don’t know if the experiment was successful or not The matter and what is in it that most of the customers on this platform depend on well-known currencies like BTC .ETH.LTC

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Coinbase is a very good wallet to protect your money. Almost all merchants in crypto use a Coinbase. Adding new payment options for Coinbase card users will greatly benefit those who use the card. They can easily secure their money through the card.