Your crypto project - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gamepapa0912

Your crypto project

Hi all,

Do you have a dream as entrepreneur?

To be am CEO of an crypto related project.

If you should launch a project in the "world of cryptocurrencies". How shall your project looks like and what you want to reach that people using your coin in "the real world".

Curious about your answers.

Kind regards

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I'm thinking of becoming a billionaire one day and this of course will require a lot of projects, one of which might be my own cryptocurrency project.

If I want to launch my crypto project, the coin should be useful so that it will survive in the long run not just for investment, but for buy and sell something online, no any coin available for the payment it should be my coin...

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

As I am not a developer and have no clue about programming I don't dream to create a own project. I'm happy to be a trader with a small profit.

Anyone who has a dream to be a businessman, but can you believe that I am not much interested in this dream and did not even think about it, all I thought about that I get a good return from my work in cryptocurrencies and specifically in trading and did not think anything else.

For now I really don't have any projects in my mind I have some financial problems in my life I want to close it with my bitcoin then I will see what can i do in the future. 

20 hours ago, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

If you should launch a project in the "world of cryptocurrencies". How shall your project looks like and what you want to reach that people using your coin in "the real world".

Kind regards

I would like to create my own project, and the coin that would be there-would become popular, and maybe overtook bitcoin! Dreams. 

I would try to do the best for the development of the site, various promotions and airdrops, low commissions, mini-games. The main thing that users liked!

Readed a lot of text here, but looks like not a lot of people really want to start something blockchain related. 

Readed also that some people want to create something for the African Continent, curious in which direction they think ✌🏻👍

yes i wish that i am to be a part of the Bitcoin or any other coin because our future is the crypto currency and i know one day in the world peoples will use the crypto coins and they make good money through it. Crypto is the best online business in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will dream to be a CEO of a big crypto related project like an exchange. I will like to reach to people by giving them incentives, incentives works out a lot in buying people interest

Well, being an member here and earning some profit, if i have an dream that i will build some business that including in cryptocurrencies, im not good in the programming but i can hire some people who wants to create some coins for me.

I am not a business minded person I just want to save money for my future and studies. But if I can I will try to enhance more its security and speed.

for the moment I have not participated in the crypto project, because I am not yet interested in participating in a project, so I am still looking for a good project so that I am not affected by the scam project.

Thanks for all the answers, I am thinking for myself to start up a project. But before I start it I have to investigate the laws in my country because I want to start up some kind of profit sharing project for the crypto community. 

Besides that I'm thinking about to reinvest fiat money to blockchain development. 

In this way there will be a compound interest system integrated which shall benefit the holders of the token.

Curious if people are interested in such kind of tokens.

Imo of people want to start a project on the blockchain, it's not good to think about "becoming a millionaire". When people start a project or company it has to be with passion. Without passion the project will fail for sure.

Dont think about money but think about solving problems with passion.

In the end of the game the passion can return in a financial way. 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:27 PM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Kind regards

I think that if I created a cryptocurrency it would be destined to the traceability of drinks and fast food businesses, it is a very good way to execute it because people love fast food and drinks, therefore creating a cryptocurrency based on that would be ideal to pay with the currency and if I had my own fast food chain, to be able to make an association and to pay with the crypto in the stores around the world.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:27 AM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Kind regards

Not dreaming an entrepreneur nor CEO of an crypto related project. I just wanted to produce a project as an IT that can be useful to all people and also can enjoy some people wanted to try it.

468x60-3.png

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

I'm thinking of becoming a billionaire one day and this of course will require a lot of projects, one of which might be my own cryptocurrency project.

Yeah same with you, i agree. I also thinking about becoming billionaire one day. You just need to do a lot of projects so that you could reached your goals in life and also i agree with you on having own cryptocurrency project that could also help you a lot to become rich. 

I really don't have a plan or dream about being a CEO of a certain cryptocurrency project. I'm happy and I enjoy on what I have right now, I really don't have plans to spend most of my time in crypto as well.

• +2 1

I have a dream of being an entrepreneur and of course I can make projects from cryptocurrency that aims to be useful for everyone in the world. But this seems very impossible and it took a lot of time for me to get started

I am not interested to be an inter planner as I have not much asset to it. I a here in crypto market to do trading and I am very such satisfied with this

My project in crypto is looking for a job as a writer with a Bitcoin salary or becoming a cryptocurrecy consultant in the future because in my opinion many good projects can be done by crypto.

I have three years experience with alt-coins. I am researching through various channels and I understand which ones will succeed if an alt-coin bull run ever starts again.

Right now we have the situation of ICO's being called illegal and countries started banning them (see Malaisya).

There are opportunities though as public sales are available through exchanges now.

I have knowledge in marketing and I own a Bachelor in Business Administration from the most highly esteemed university of my country. I was part in the marketing campaigns of thousands of cryptocurrencies and ICO's all these years. I am willing to listen to any offer a project provides and you can always reach me through private message on this forum.

Present I have not any project and I don't want to see any dreams because I am practical thinking person do work and create your own identity dreams only dreams they never complete but work its give every things to achieve now my focus only earn bitcoin to future to live my life better