Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

Yes. Buying gold is probably the best thing you can do wirh bitcoin as gold's price is stable. However bitcoin's price changes in real time so it is a good idea to store it and buy gold or whatever you want

At present, gold is the best for investing and the best for online investment is cryptocurrency. You can earn a good amount of money by investing in gold and cryptocurrency, but in this case cryptocurrency can invest in your interests much faster.Cryptocurrency prices rise faster than gold.

yes it will be smart thing but we should also be careful about this. as it looking easy and high profit but we can get also a huge loss. We should be smart in this. 

I don't think so it's a good option because the bitcoins value are much higher than the gold and in upcoming time the value will go more high so I think if you have bitcoins then hold it definitely not coming time you will getting more money from bitcoins because cryptocurrency is growing very well and everyone know that in upcoming time cryptocurrency will overtake other currencies and it will make a big revolution on crypto world time if you have money then invested or hold it it will be beneficial in upcoming time.

It is a good and excellent idea, but I do not know if this is possible. I have not previously purchased gold assets based on the digital mark, and this matter can be done in the future, and it is also beneficial to me. It is an idea in the shop that I will keep it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

9 hours ago, alex72 said:

Yes of course why not you can buy gold with Bitcoin even you can buy anything with Bitcoin. There are some websites that accepts Bitcoin payment. Considering current situation you can buy anything with Bitcoin.

You can buy anything if you already accept or have bitcoin. Just exchange your bitcoin for money and buy whatever you want. Bitcoin is a means and can be a currency. This is an easy matter and does not need to make it difficult.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 11/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

Gold has another market from the crypto market. But recently it made a link up. Now we can buy gold with crypto. I don't think it will be bad for the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bitcoin is more volatile in price than gold . And if we buy gold with Bitcoin it means like converting btc to usd in my view as gold is also like stable comparatively. So i prefer investment in btc and holding btc than gold.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is a very smart investment, but I do not think it is real because gold is recognized all over the world. As for bitcoin, many governments still refuse it. Therefore, gold will not be bought with bitcoin. This is totally illogical, but if bitcoin becomes legal globally, its exchange with gold will be recognized.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This would be a good investment in my opinion because you are much more likely to be guaranteed a profit if you decide to invest in gold over crypto. Crypto is a very profitable industry especially with trading, however it carries a lot of risk and is not universally accepted due to the fact that it has no physical entity that backs it, apart from supply and demand. Therefore if you can purchase gold this is an appreciating asset and it will grow in value with time. thereby reducing the risk of your investment considerably.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Actually, I haven't thought about it before, but it sounds like a great idea, I don't know anyone doing that, but this trade needs thinking and focus before every movement, it is a double trade.

Well mate I don't think its a great idea buy gold through bitcoins, I know gold is always good for invest, because gold prices stable and its value also increase, but hold bitcoin is best decision because bitcoin prices always fluctuates and prices always increase to give good return.

I have not buy gold with bitcoin I did not invest my bitcoin in gold I would like to keep my bitcoin on my wallet because price of bitcoin is similar to gold I mean it is soo valuable if someone buy gold with his bitcoin is probably not bad idea. Buying gold for backup your money is good idea but it has higher chance to steal by thief. 

Yes, definitely buying gold with Bitcoin is a good investment. The reasons for buying gold are a lot but for me they are mainly the following:

- Bitcoin is dependent on: electricity, the Internet and a device - if any of these three is missing you can't get to you money. In uncertain times like today's you don't know if tomorrow you'll have all the three parts listed above. While gold is simple - it is just a metal which is not sophisticated so it doesn't need anything more than to have it.

- No matter what we want to believe Bitcoin is still not recognized everywhere by everyone and if the crises grows as big as it is expected i.e. bigger than the Great Depression you can never know who and where could help you with money, shelter etc. Still gold is known by 100% of the population starting from small kids (it is in fairy tales while there aren't yet fairy tales for small kids about Bitcoin) to the eldest people on Earth.

- If you have gold you could use it during the big economic depression times and thus way save Bitcoin for future times when one day we get out of this and also the more further we go into future the more cryptocurrencies are gonna become daily part of everybody's life.

There are a number of online precious metals dealers who do offer that option but I still don't have enough Bitcoin to try that.

Buying gold with bitcoin might be a very good idea, however you need to pay attention and be very careful when doing it because most of the times you meet scammers.

It's really a good idea buying gold with bitcoin, bitcoin price is volatile while gold price is stable , so I prefer Investing in bitcoin when the price is low and when price goes up I can use my bitcoin to buy gold since it's stable and wait for bitcoin price to fall again so I can actually buy again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to me you're right. Because investment in gold is a profitable buisness. Also with the bitcoins then its again profitable. Because if you have certain amount of Bitcoin and you want to buy gold then its double investment 

Yes this is great idea you can buy gold through bitcoin 

And it will happen but first check rate of bitcoin on 

Market if they stable than you can do it and it is really

Nice deal.

Yes, you can buy gold through bitcoin, and there are many platforms that provide this, and you can also trade in gold and bitcoin.

Every day the number of things that we can buy with bitcoin increases, I have not tried this way yet, but this is a good way because we know that the price of gold is more stable and we can buy it in order to store our currencies and not lose them.

As you above mentioned investing in gold is really valuable and as you know since a lot of years people prefer investing in Gold. But it is better to do it with BTC. 

On 2/16/2020 at 2:57 PM, Safwan said:

The buying gold with be bitcoin is making resources to a stable price and the transaction is good to store the resources Without change in price. 

buying gold with bitcoin is very good for cryptocurrency user because as they are accepting bitcoin as their payment method there is a high chance of bitcoin go up in future with this bitcoin awareness is also increasing 

I think that the idea of buying gold through cryptocurrencies is a very good thing because gold is a stable currency while cryptocurrencies are unstable and we can take advantage of this by buying gold when its price is low and when the price of bitcoin is high

Yes investing in gold with any currency is a good investment , but i think there is no way to buy gold with cryptocurrency now ,yes this will be able in future but now i think there is no way , because cryptocurrency is still not trust by many people. But i wish that will possible.

Gold is a physical investment while Bitcoin is a digital investment if one lost , the other will back it  up but I have never bought Bitcoin with gold.