What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

who knew Btc will Worth so much in these years , If i had Bought even 100$  in BTC  in 2010 it would be 80 BTC  and according to current price  It would worth 576,480$ ,  OMG , so if you had even 10 BTC in 2010 and holding till today , you are already millionaire 

I have been working here from three years ago i know that "bitcoin" is the wonderful working side in the world i do not no buy "bitcoin" in 2010 many man say "bitcoin" is a unique side in online.

On 11/12/2019 at 1:59 PM, nykas said:

I think that if I bought Bitcoin in 2010 I would sell main part of it when it gave х5-10, so I wouldn`t be rich now. I think that nobody knew what will be with price of btc in future 

Yes it's big mistake I don't buy on this time but I think on this time the many people no hold for this time they already sell on 100$ or 1000$price

In the event that I purchased bitcoin in the year 2010, perhaps I have my own property now, I travel the world over and help a few foundations. Just on the off chance that I knew bitcoin back in the days. It will support my monetarily a ton. Those individuals who purchased bitcoin are extremely fortunate, possibly they have their very own business now.

If I accumulated some Bitcoin in 2010 when price was only 4 or 5 dollars then I might become a rich person now. But I just missed that opportunity.     

In 2010,not that much people knew about bitcoin. And at that time the users were very few but now it has large number of users and also huge profit.

Here's a look at what a $100 investment in Bitcoin would be worth as of mid-morning Tuesday, when the value of a Bitcoin, per Coindesk, is $17,004.76. July 28, 2010 – Early investors paid just six cents for a Bitcoin.....

If I buy 100 on 2010 and seel in 2017 now I am millionaire

Heheheh nice questions ...but still we have nothing have a empty pocket but still hope in future to its good return

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• я не то чтоб поклонник этого кошелька но там имеется по правде отличные краны на котором можно и по партнерской программе кругленькую сумму срубить за недлинные сроки про заморозку в первый раз слышу может вы издавна не воспользовались им однако из за этого не должны необходимо разбираться
    • Я почти всеми кошельками пользуюсь.И конкретного ответа отдать не могу.Возьму для примера кошелёк пеер.Плюсов естественно не много,но они есть:удачный интерфейс,можно зарегистрировать огромное количество кошельков,без подтверждения.Ну а минусы:большой процент комсы при выводе,не прибыльный обмен средств,ну и мелкие недочеты тоже есть.
    • Popular coins because of the sales, purchases and the owner is very much. the name alone is already popular, meaning people already feel proud of it. You have to hold popular coins because the price may rise later.
    • possibly adjusted to 8 thousand dollars. ~ If you want to invest in the short-term, it's better to wait with shopping, because we can not be sure the bear market has ended. If you want to invest for a long time, then you can buy now, because it is possible that this is the end of price drops and it may be the best price at which you can buy. Even if there will be some little drops, in long term for sure you will get good profit.
    • Я думаю нет. Такого не случится. Конечно, некоторые валюты в основном используют пользователи из некоторой страны. Но есть же еще пользователи из других стран. Это просто статистика. Не стоит бояться, все в порядке
    • В покупаемой крипте важно не только на сколько может вырасти, но и надежность и удобства хранения. Я храню только те что есть в надежных кошельках с приватными ключами вроде Эксодус. И те которые я знаю как вытащить через приватные ключи в случаи багов с Эксодус. В основном это топы - рипл, эфир, эфир класик и другие. 
    • In the crypto world, airdrop is another name for free cryptocurrency (tokens), and these tokens are often distributed by new projects or companies. And in many cases, this token is always the official crypto currency of the project or company. This is the reason why, it is almost impossible for you to get Bitcoin or Ethereum on these airdrops. However, it should be noted that these tokens can be exchanged now or in the future for Bitcoin, Ethereum or real money using several exchange platforms.
    • If you mine bitcoins, you need to have your own wallet and a good mining site and then an exchange to sell them.
    • I see that they each have their own coins to pull in capital, however I find yobit very protected and you can benefit from yobit. Much thanks to you for your advantage
    • You are right ieo is far more better and better than ico because ico is now outdated. Ieo is now upto date