Yobit' s investbox. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Yobit' s investbox.

The Yobit platform and its investment fund are safe and highly credible. I have completed several months of work on this wonderful platform and have achieved profits and have withdrawn and transferred without any problems. It supports bilateral authentication.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit invest box is best one but it offer many tasks to do for getting profit such as buying crypto currencies, playing dice game and many more. I will suggest you to invest on trading and get profit. 

It is safe and you can invest in it. There is something that you have to worry about and it is about the price of the currency that you invested on. Or other things and the amount that you earn from it you get without difficulty, but you have to do some tasks to calculate the value that will be given to you for the investment .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

As for safety, the yobit investment fund is safe and you can trust it and you can make good profits from it and you have to choose good currencies to make profits from it and maybe you should do some tasks as well

You're right Eobit's investment box is much better but I've never used Eobit's investment box. However, it was heard a few days ago that those who had invested in Eobit's investment box have made a lot of profit. Their currency was doubled. If things go well, we will invest.

As for safety, it is definitely completely safe. As for investing, you should go to the trading section of this forum. There are many good topics that teach you how to trade and earn from that.

It's simply that you invest in the coins in Investbox that it provides. You know yourself about the coins. You will have to do the tasks every day and receive a reward, you have a profit of 1% / day

On 4/24/2020 at 5:23 PM, Kakabba said:

This is a good feature of the yobit platform, through which you can achieve steady profits every day and the profit value is related to the value of the investment.

yeah that's a great option right now we have multiple options like trading mining but in all of these there  is a risk involved but in yobit investbox it's totally risk free so that's why yobit invest box totally secure to invest money

Basically yobit investbox was created for collecting a small percent of holded cryptocurrency every day, but you still have to some tasks like daily trades in case to get the percent.

Invest box like governments banks

You put your money and getting daily 

Earning 

Some coins to get earning you have to do some actions like playing games

Buy and sell..etc

After that you will get your earnings

Yobit exchange investment box plan is really risk free strategy to earn profit daily Wise,  in this plan we don't do any think just invest some funds in coins, and they pays daily some percentage, its really best feature to invest.

yobit alternate has some more functions like binance exchange yobit provide investors invest container it method trade gave us many one of a kind plans of investment for passive income like lending .

On 11/12/2019 at 9:16 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

Yobit investbox is safe and really profitable to earn the daily percentage for putting the supported currencies in the investbox. There are so many options available for you on the exchange like YODA, BTC,USDT etc. Try to pick the best one for you. 

i also see there is still good reviews about yobit investbox in market, Eveyone have a good opportunity to make a good passive income through it without any problems and risk . I am also think to invest some money in investbox also .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/9/2020 at 3:28 PM, Jump said:

I think that this could be great because if it is safe then you can try it and you can invest into it and I heard that they are good to be invested with. I hope that there is someone here that can answer and enlighten us how great is investing of yobit. 

Yes I think that this is great because I think that yobit are now having this kind of projects that have methods to earn and I think that it is great because people that will earn more money and I think that people will use yobit more

You cannot earn many money there, it is an extra income but its is not that much. In investbox, you need to invest some coin and wait it to grow but I never try to do that because i am contented to make post here everyday.

• +1 1

I get 700 yoda from the airdrop in my invest box , and this coin is start with 1 $ , but in one day it get down to 0,5 , and after a week unfortunately the price down to 0,08$ . And from this investment i get 7 yoda every for 20 day or 25 day.

There are several projects are stored in the Yobit investbox. through this projecys if the users make investments their cash then they get earnings from it. The income are given on every day basis or month-to-month foundation. So the consumer ought to be able to recognize the yobit invest completely to hold this method.  they are able to put money into their preferred cryptocurrencies. So by this system all of the cryptocurrencies can be clean to earn.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

The only best guide you can ger is trying it by yourself. Look in the FAQ on Yobit and search for the InvestBox. You will find all your answers. 

On Yobit investbox, you invest a certain cryptocurrency you are holding (if it is active) with them and earn some interest on it (maybe weekly or monthly depending on the coin), there is a minimum and maximum amount you can invest on each coin. Please do check on Yobit Investbox to see more.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yobit InvestBox is a section of plans offered by yobit where we can invest our money in one of those plans safely there are several plans with a percentage of monthly earnings that can be very beneficial to you if you have a high amount of investment

Yes, it is safe and many members of the forum work in it, but I advise you to start trading, as it is more profitable.

Yobit invest box is specially designed for investment and trading although investment on any platform just like yobit always involves some risks and also some profit. Just be careful and know when to invest.

The Yobit investment box is good but you need to check it well before investing There is not always a return on investment. Therefore depending on the state of the market you have to invest in keeping the difference in the price of the currencies Otherwise, the risk will be higher.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 9:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I don't know what kind of tutorials you watched. Here you can invest your assets to get daily profit. And after invest you have to complete every day task which is required. In every coin there are different rules. You need to read it first.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil