Yobit' s investbox. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Yobit' s investbox.

Yobit investbox is a investment feature of yobit. where you can buy some token from exchange and when you put it there you will earn amount of  interest depends on the plan you choose.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's still have some risk since some coin on yobit invest box was still new but it's less risky rather than investing on some new project out there, If you want to get passive income and more safe option just invest on Top Coin Plan like bitcoin and doge plan.

I also don't know anything about investbox , if any one know about it explains for us 

21 minutes ago, Armcannon said:

Yobit investbox is a investment feature of yobit. where you can buy some token from exchange and when you put it there you will earn amount of  interest depends on the plan you choose.

But the investbox is not profitable anymore because you can invest in the 5% per day plan, but the coin that's you invested are dropping 20% per day

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I really want to know about this invest box ! because I can invest my many with the Yobit and this is very secure and safe ! I will search for more information about it 

I know about it that you see the contract they have the task to do and without task doing you will not earn into this because you have to play some ds games to earn daily interest for this investbix so check that

Youbit is introduced the very easy way to earn with your free currency on youbit invest box it is safe to invest on any investment plan you cancel your investment any time without cutting any charges only you need to red carefully the invest actions some investment need daily actions for getting profit like buy some coins or trade with your currencies .

I didn't try it yet .. I see a good offers and its fact there's so many people use it

its amazing platform with so many new things

Today in investbox I saw an investment plan in US dollars. Participation will bring 1% per month. For the year we get 12% profit. In the most stable currency in the world. And this is not the most profitable plan from investbox! I have not read a single review of security issues on it.

yobit invest box is a special category investment offer where we can invest in some given crypto coin and chose crypto for this we have to buy minimum investment amount of coin and starts getting daily profit.

I saw some post based on yobit and how the investbox work in yobit but I don't have the idea of how it goes cause am not ready to invest yet. 

Yobit investbox is 100% secure you can invest your money in yobit without any problem.see the coins interest rates in yobit and invest.

21 hours ago, Asikur Rahman said:

Sorry I have no idea about this. I'll write to you later if I have any idea about this.

That will take a lot of time too process that, right?

yobit investbox is new king of panel and different category in which we can invest and lend some coin .The coin we have to select from given list we can not chose our coin and we get daily fixed profit from yobit exchange.

You can find your preference of currency there and you will see the minimum and the maximum of your prefered currency or token then you just input the amount that you would like to invest and it will now start. You canbview the timer and you can also close it if you don't want to invest anymore.

On 11/12/2019 at 9:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

You can invest their investment box. You have to choose any coin which coin give you profit also have much security. Then a day or a month they will give you profit. Like 1%,0.1% etc.

On the cautious part it is firmly safe and you will not consume your funds on it but participating in it is not as straightforward as you reflect in the best part of currencies it offers as they every one request you to entire selected farm duties on a every day base and

7 hours ago, AishaNma said:

Explained perfectly. 

That is exactly how it is.

I just started investing yesterday and saw my increase today.

Thank you for your kind words. I have tried to explain the Yobit investBox as briefly as possible so that it can be understood by everyone, because there are new members who still do not know much about this fund. Thank you.

Invest box in yobit is really good, for me the best currency in the investbox is doge coin. but i know there is someone better i just really prefer the doge coin because it was good.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

All of the airdrop will go to your yobit invest box. For you to be able to get it, you should do the task given by it like for example share some information in the social media site for you to be able to get some partial amount of the coin that is in the yobit invest box.

Thanks to everyone who commented on this post I appreciate it and I think I have learnt from it. I can't wait to start earning so I can invest also.

• Cryto coins are a lot more profitable when they are earning, but we also need to know how to increase this in a different coin packt so there are so most coins to which increase by even up to 100% in that day there is a good chance to work in this effort to which we must follow, with yobit , I dont know what it does , it is one of those coins that must be followed.

Yobit said the investbox is 100% safe. In the investbox you have to invest a certain number of coins and get 1% every day without doing anything, so you can say passive income.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

In my opinion yobit investbox is the best place for investment. If you invest in this exchanger then you can get a good profit

On 11/12/2019 at 9:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

This is so simple. Here is a lot of coins listed. You will get many information about that how much profit you will get everyday. Choose coin and invest on it. After that you will get everyday profit from it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA