What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

On 16.03.2020 at 00:58, GanDuba said:

For now, I do not invest. Because the price of coins are falling but the process of bitcoin is still better than shit coins. 

Okay at that point approximately that YONE coin. let me know around it's volatile rate and its reputation in common. I don't need to contribute in coins that might drop and never recuperate.

On 3/12/2020 at 1:08 PM, rifat4393 said:

Yesterday, I have invested some money in Litecoin. Because, Litecoin price is very low. I think, price will be increase after a few day. So, I can earn some profit from this coin.

This depends on bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rises then the possibility for litecoin prices will also go up. just wait for the good news.

1 hour ago, Batoul al eman said:

I am investing in Litcoin but its price has fallen and I haven't made profits yet, I hope the market will improve again to make profits

I hope you to convert them to BTC because its safer than LTC ! 
and if the situation back to normal BTC will increase more than LTC .. this is in my opinion !
do you have a reason for investing your money with LTC ?

I had once the investment in the Bitcoin but now I have cancelled the request due to some reasons. There are other options which are just added in the investbox so I am thinking about to invest in the Yo token to get the more profits from the exchange. 

I guess XRP is one of the fastest block chain transactions it claims.I don't really have an IKO from Yobit, but I just traded for some XRP and have a withdrawal and it's really smooth and goes really fast too.

On 3/17/2020 at 9:47 AM, manetunoe said:

I invest in XRP and LTC, I don't like to spend money on unknown currencies due to the fact the risk of dropping is massive, so all i am getting from posts I invest in LTC and XRP and from there I make small trades day by day and try to make the most of it. viable earnings, and you may get some thing correct.

You may think you know XRP, but i tell you XRP is one of those coins that are unpredictable.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:25 PM, foxman said:

i buy a many coin on many on that the time to see this in that the crypto wallet in that the btc and the other to take in that

The best one is bitcoin ever but you can choose other coins like waves and ripple and you can find them in yobit exchange, the waves is supported by yobit 

Despite the availability of a lot of coins that we can invest in on the Yobit platform, but I love Ethereum coin It is a good price and is linked to the price of bitcoin well The purchases are easier and the possibility of intermediaries to exchange this currency in my country more easily

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Yoda is the best this day and also you can invest bitcoin it is the best and in this day the price is not statically so you can earn in short time 

l prefer as always of course BTC. But we can also choose altcoins, which are top altcoins. BTC price is really deep at the moment, it seems it is time to buy BTC. 

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, ssshantooo said:

If I need to invest I will service bitcoin, I feel this coin is further profitable than any other one, perhaps I will believe about etherium and litecoin in the future, why not. 

Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin are all good cryptocurrencies. But what about bitcoin cash and dash too. You need to look into the cryptocurrencies too and check if the worth investing. 

Mine on The yobit exchange is always and mostly on the litecoin and also on doge and ripple. Since this 3 coins are quite impressive to know of them them, and am gradually to experiment on other coins as well. But I focus now but on those 3 coins on yobit

1 hour ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

i suppose yoda is the quality at the present time and also you could invest bitcoin it's far the nice and in this day the fee isn't statically so that you can earn in quick time

I have been studying about yoda few days ago. It is profitable is someone know how to invest it. Yoda is very profitable coin. You are not wrong. 

I currently don't invest in any coin at yobit because I don't have much knowledge about how to go about it and I fear to make loses.

I invest in cryptocurrency XVG, since this cryptocurrency is volatile and attractive at its price. You can also invest in those cryptocurrencies that generate income on the Yobit exchange investment box. 

There are many Crypto currencies that anyone can invest in Yobit. If I invest then I always invest three types Crypto currency like first Bitcoin second is Litecoin third is XRP .

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 6:34 AM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

There are certain numbers of coins to chooses from in the invest box.. on YOBIT, i trust the invest box as it is in YOBIT exchange, I invest in BTC or USD, certain task are required to complete  in some coins to be able to invest in it, the percentage of profit may be 0.1% to 1-2% low.. but as time pass it eventually turns out to be more profitable.

I invest in yobit, but only in those coins that can be earned, yobit produces a lot of icons where it is impossible to earn, I skip such Ico's

11 hours ago, Mishadima said:

I will suggest you exchange into litecoin because the coins has lower transaction charges compared to some other exchangers on the site 

I only wanted to trade against dollar that is why i wanted to exchange to dollar, but i know how to do it now.

Most common currency that you can earned in yobit is bitcoin. It is the most common type of coint that we can invest here in yobit. So just like the others I used bitcoin in investing here in yobit.

Currently, I no longer invest in any currency in the investbox because the majority of currencies have decreased very significantly and this has made me lose a lot and I was previously investing in yoda, alisa and wow

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/9/2020 at 11:10 AM, King98 said:

My guess is that XRP is one of the fastest block chain transactions I can claim for it, I just traded for some XRP and made a recall and it went really smooth and really fast, and I really have no ICO from Yobit

Yeah, me too, most of my money are invested in XRP since it is my favorite and has the fastest transaction among all.

there are already good coin listed on yobit , i invest some money in TRX coin in yobit and still I am in profit , sometime I invest in dogecoin .

yobit is really a great platform for me because trading experience is really normal. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well for me I invest in Etherum and lithcoin because I think this two coins are popular and has good potentials and the price is down compared to that of bitcoin, so the price is likely to easily rise and I can make much profit from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day