What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

14 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Investment is different from trading. Investment is long term holding of a coin. I only invest on top known coins in the market, and I don't store them on exchange's wallets since there is risks associated with password-protected only accounts, but rather hold them in my own personal wallet, only to be returned to the exchange if I want to exit the market at my target price.

I were talking about he investbox of yobit, not long term holding, if you  have any coin you invest there for how long and how much have you profited till now.

This is best post for the trader which use the yobit exchanges and invest in coins to get more profit. I choose tehe xrp and bitcoin both are the best coins in which any trader get more income and make easy invest.

In most cases I am contributing to Ethereum, there are tokens that give you up to 10% a day, but they are not so secure

im holding ltc and eth because i think this two coins will be pumped in next bull run and i have yoda in my invest box im gonna hold my yoda tokens too because they are more valuable than 300 satushi.

For now I am not yet link to yobit, but preferably if am linked I would like to invest in XRP and LTC currencies. This is because from the replies many trust the curreny.

i don't invest much on yobit,as i don't trust most of the coins there especially after ico. i only invest on coins that are being in the market for long time and moving good in the market.

I have a large amount of liza token but I can't invest. Which is very bad. I expect the news in my mind that the number of liza's will soon drop dramatically

There are many coins listed on the Yobit Exchange site. You can pick and choose the coins that will be good for you, I think it would be better to invest in Yoda and XRP coins now, because these coins are lower now, when prices go up.  You can make good profit by selling them.

I can earn more by investing with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency. Because I will invest in Bitcoin on the Yobit Exchange.

Hi my friend, i still beginner here, on this forum, so i have lettle amount of bitcoin so. I don't invest yet, in future i hope that i can do that and get more currency

I want invest Yoda in yobit investment box plan  but I fail when I can not transfer my Yoda coin in telegram bot to investment box, and I can't do proper way present I have no enough coins, converte in Yoda and invest because Yoda coin.plan is good and Yoda coin cheap price also, so my main fouces is investment  in yoda.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, fcrypto12 said:

I would suggest you not to do investment into the Yobit.Net's investbox. I have heard from a lots of experts who are here in this cryptocurrency for a long time. And they have said that yobit gives lower profit range than others. 

I have used the investbox myself, the rates are high, but there is never guarantee that those coins wont just dump eventually.

I will choose that kind of coin which is a bright future.Any coins will be ok.First of all we need to study about this, which coin will be a great option.ummm...Bitcoin? Or ETH?

2 hours ago, borocomp said:

What is the foremost prevalent coin for exchanging in Yobit?

On yobit i always look for tokens especial new tokens, but recently has not been such a good time for tokens.

I have no idea in this topic because I am new here but I am very interested to know which coin is beat for invest in crypto site 

I think that as it is is very good, that is, the forum is a place where people share ideas, experiences about the cryptographic world, I don't think they have to have professionals here, if so, the...

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it, because i am a newbie

I commission ripple and ethereum, i dont likable to commission unknown coins because its has less potential for me. We haven't our own strategies and goals. Ripple and ethereum for me is the best altcoins right now because its showing goodness signals its started.

There are many currencies in yobit exchange and there are profitable coins and non profitable coins. I always trade in ETH, ETC, WAVES and DASH those are my best trading coins and they are profitable to me.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is necessary to be convinced that there is profit and loss in this field, and it is necessary to take risks in order to make a profit and I am currently investing and trading in YODA and WOW

THINK POSITIVE

I never participated in any ico of yobit exchange but i used yobit exchange for my trading activities and now i am accumulating the xrp and eth due 40% dumped in prices of xrp and eth. 

15 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I tried yobit for investment once time that's coin is X100 I bought a good amount of X100 at 6 satoshi per coin price after I buy Coin is decreased and reached on 1 satoshi per coin and never pump after that. 

That is like 99% lost of investment, the reason i never  invest on ICOs or any other token for that matter.