What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

My investment on yobit depends upon my earnings i never use my personal capital for trading and investing i invest such coins which i have earned from my activities or tasks and from that coins i trade and try to earn profit. 

8 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I wish that I was able to find more sources like cryptotalk that let you earn in such a fair and logical manner. Faucets and 'twirl this for crypto' sites just don't make any sense to me and they concern me that things are being installed for mining or other purposes.

Well, faucets were very much just a waste of time. Having you time to spend in this forum is so much better than doing those unworthy  faucets.

I didn't really invest on invest box in yobit, But I do tradings in there a few times in a week.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:23 PM, Crypto123 said:

There are some coins you can investment that do not require special requirements such as dice or buy YO token or other. You can invest in it safely and you can recover your coins at any time safely. But for price fluctuations and big falls you are right so you have to be very vigilant and get your coins out of the investment in time. I invested in Egold, Yone, Meme, but I think it has now stopped now.

I invest my money in the low coins not in the high coins becasue low coins will give us good profit than than high value of coins and these coins are the most good and secure and in yobit exchange there is not add the fake coins.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like investing Bitcoin because it has allot of potential above other coin in the marketplace and it is currently reading $10,000 plus in the market for better earning

i am always Invest on RUB coin because this coin pay 5% of holding balance and this is the highest coin payout on low invest amount .so i recommend RuB coin everyone. 

I mainly invest in bitcoin, yoda and liza on investbox, however I invest only on those coins that do not require daily actions to have interests,yoda seems to have great future potential...

I personally invest on litecoin in yobit. Cause it's really useful for the future. Cause the price of litecoin is rising rapidly and it is the right opportunity to trade them. 

9 hours ago, Alex104 said:

I think this time good time to invest only 2 coin first bitcoin and second ETH they both are good.

I have never seen ether on investbix and the interest fr bitcoin is way too low for me about 1% per week if i'm not mistaken.

I invested in xrp in December 2019 and now I sold out my holding. I invested 100$ in xrp when price is 0.18$ and I sold out when price is .29$ and almost 45% profit in one month. 

I only invest in Yoda dollar is very cheap now you can buy more and invest for the future it will become valuable just patience needed for it, I will try to invest using Bitcoin too. 

I really like to invest in bitcoin and dogcoin . And put all of them in investbox , but I never invest yobit ICOs although alot if yobit  ICOs get high profit. 

On 2/14/2020 at 5:57 PM, Billal said:

I only invest in Yoda dollar is very cheap now you can buy more and invest for the future it will become valuable just patience needed for it, I will try to invest using Bitcoin too.

Yoda? Did you get it from Airdrop or did you buy it? The price is currently very cheap compared to when first traded. I am still waiting a little longer to buy it.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Bitcoin is my first choice of coin that I purchased everywhere I go  for the reason that it has allot of potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace now and the future

In your yobit exchange I invested in fto coin but can't withdrawal in fto I don't know what happened .wallet in on maintenance.lets see when wallet is in working condition 

On 11/28/2019 at 11:18 AM, doriahailee said:

If you mean IEO or ICO in yobit, I bought PONY yesterday, but if you mean some mainstream coin, I invest in yobit invest box in SEX Coin and also BTC + ETH.

The best coin to invest on is the bitcoin and it has allot of potential along with it and again it is a promising coin for a long time investment 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have A plan too invest BTC on the Yobit invest box. Recently, I have earned the YODA from the exchange airdrop programs which is in the staking wallet now. I have to share posts on the social medias to get the daily % from the exchange. 

On 11/26/2019 at 11:45 AM, dmnqe07 said:

I invest ripple and ethereum, i dont like to invest unknown coins because its has less potential for me. we have our own strategies and goals. ripple and ethereum for me is the best altcoins right now because its showing good signs its started. 

On 11/27/2019 at 4:54 PM, Jessika said:

When I used bitcoin with yobit, without a doubt. When I used bitcoin it's possible for an extended time, I'm sure bitcoin can be quite successful, it appears as if I most certainly will create the dollars including Eth or maybe Litecoin to help deal everyday.

I think you should have iest more of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin has started pumping in the Cryptocurrency marketplace

I first invested in liza con with invest, then I play eth and then xvg, what play depends on every person research and expect it

I want to invest xrp coin because the xrp coin most valuable coin for future h o l d that's why I want to buy xrp coin for my future

Today the Yobit Twitter announced the listing news of Yo token on Bithumb and I have invested in this altcoin too. I will buy more if the price goes to the dip points. Let's see what will happen later.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:14 PM, David Warner said:

If i invest some coin in at yobit it will be btc.Btc is the king of all coin. It's the best coin in crypto currency. So i think if i can get more profit from invest it is btc.           

Bitcoin is the most trusted coin more than other coins but you can still invest in ethereum too and litecoin that for the most famous and for the other you can try the waves coins it's a good one 

I not invested money in yobit investbox but I planing to invest some money in yobit investbox I think rur or usd good option for invest in yobit investbox giving 1% daily without any actions and both is stable currency.

you can simply avoid these coins and trade in the old coins like ETH , XRP , LTC,ETC and BNB 
these coins are trusted and old so no fear to trade via them 
at every exchange there are some new coins some of them dump greatly and some pump greatly so my advice is to avoid them at the beginning of the trading of these kind of coins to save your capital 

I never invested on any ico after getting scam from lending platform of this market. But at the same time we saw some good ieo we missed due to scam ieo fear such as tokoin token.