What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

At this time I don't invest but I think MICRO token and PLUTO token they are the best to invest for now they also dont require any actions.

Also, add QQQ one of the most stable coins in yobit you can get 5% daily interest with it and get ROI in 20 days there is no task require to get interest. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Warrior said:

I'm currently on liza holding. I buy them a long time ago but it didn't pumping out so I just holding this till I joined Yobit exchanger

I think liza coin is just wasting our time and money so i have invested on liza coin a lot of money which is just wasting my money and time .

29 minutes ago, Diamondchili said:

Yea even me I like making withdrawal even though the transaction fee is high I still make transactions with it to make things fine

It is true that yobit is very good in withdrawals because it is known to be very fast in the process despite high transaction costs but there are still many people who are interested in using it because more importantly everything becomes good and smooth what you want.

7 minutes ago, Diamondchili said:

Yea more over from the exchange begginers will found it not hard to earn and trade with it. Wish people will knew much of it they will go into yobit in great population

Surely for a beginner it is easier to find something good in trading with him because a beginner must learn from the experience that already exists so they expect to know a lot about it to go to the yobites in a large population.
I'm sure you can do a good thing on yobit.

The value of some coins in Yobit have increased heavily in recent days. These coins are unknown to me. One of them is MOLK. This coin has gone up by 34.8%! Its current value is only $0.0011 and its market volume is just $105!! which is too low. When I checked its price history at coinmarketcap, I found that it has fallen from more than $3 to just $0.0011!

Another coin with significant price increase is VRA which has gone up by 42.2% according to Yobit data. It is also an unknown coin to me. Its price is only $0.0012 but its market volume is $568 which is higher than MOLK. Its highest ever value has been around $6 in the past.

Do you know these coins? Is it worth investing in them? Why their market volumes are so low?

• +3 1

Ininvest my money on bitcoin and YOcoin. YO is unique, it's yobit only trading coin. I Will sold them Intel the next bull market. For altcoin i use investbox, it's the safest way for me to invest my money on altcoins investment.

I never suggest putting resources into this since it is unsafe to put resources into monetary forms that have no help in another market. also, I'm trusting that they will advance coins that have steady worth in light of the fact that those coins are the ones that will even now be there if something happens to Bitcoin.

4 hours ago, Ahmadtijjani said:

Right now, I'm putting resources into YO coin, as and some qqq. At this moment I didn't have the foggiest idea what will befall my voyage in the contribute box I will return here following multi month to refresh you.

I have no any experience about the qqq coins but Yo coin is a very good coin and have bright future.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:45 PM, Maksuda4406 said:

I think now all coin price is low.so, that's why now you can invest any coin on yobit now. 

Yes, your suggestion is that the current coin price is very low so I better invest any coin in yobit now because I know that yobit is very good for investing even for daily prizes also in yobit, therefore I prefer to invest in yobit.

I would love to invest with litecoin in yobit. Because according to litecoin will give us good profit in future. But also my fund is low so i want to choose litecoin. I don't want to use that fund though bitcoin that will be a foolish because maximum will go into fees. 

I haven't invested yet on yobit,as i was new there because of cryptotalk,but i am planning to try since i read alot that yobit is good trading platform,still reading some forums here to know more about this site.

• +4 1

I still collect fund but if I have enough money I'll choose YO, this is  very good coin for invest. Stable performance in volume and price become good sign for investment strategy, I'll take chance to buy it with the risk also.

Now this time i buy so many coins and these all coins are almost low value coins because i like to buy the low value coins. These low value coins will give you high profit than the other high value coins and i already got good profit through this strategy and make good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never invested coins. All I do is trade coins, where I choose X10 coins and buy them when they're cheap and sell them when they're expensive. Yes, I'm only doing this.

9 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments and I am don't investment in yobit and I think most people don't investment on yobit exchange so I am not like investment

Actually after sometime i have come to realize that there are coin there worthy investing, right now I'm investing on QQQ and I want to invest on x10 also.

20 hours ago, Binjit said:

I like to invest dogecoin,Yo,ethereum,and litecoin on yobit because i have balance dogecoin in  my wallet then coinver it to in bitcoin for good trading

friend i have finally faced my fears, and I'm nit scared anymore to invest in these ICOs and IEOs, i realize some of them are legit and has a great potential.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:56 PM, Bikash Baniya said:

I think you should invest only on the top coins that's on the first page of market cap. Like Dash, Ethereum, Zcash, XRP, Monero and Bitcoin. Litecoin can also be used as it has the one of the lowest fees. So, i think these coins will be the right coins for future.

The future needs strong coins like them on the top, but we can make more strong coins by investing on these new good coins.

I invested a lot of money in yobit, usd, bitcoin, eth, or xvg, and at first I failed because I wanted to make a lot of money with great ambition, but later on I realized it needed to take step by step 1 new results
good luck

I invest in Matrix AI network coin.which intends to integrate artificial intelligence into it's own blockchain resulting in automatic generation of smart contracts, secure smart contracts, and more. It uses deep learning to generate code for the smart contracts. Matrix AI intends to "fix" many of the issues Ethereum is currently facing such as slower transaction times and barrier of entry due to complex coding languages.

• Useful or interesting 2

I want to invest on bitcoin at yobit. i think btc is the most profitable coin in the market and any one can make profit from it. i want to invest and hold my btc for few days to get profit.

• Useful or interesting 3

The only coin I've been buying with my cryptotalk earnings is Dash, and as soon as I buy it I withdraw it from yobit.  I doubt there would be any problems with keeping it there, but I don't see the point and I'm a firm believer that no one should ever store coins on an exchange. 

I've bought other coins on yobit before, like RDD but yobit doesn't even let you withdraw that coin anymore.  It's too bad.

• Useful or interesting 3

For investing in crypto, I would choose Ethereum Coin and LTC Coin because it has a lot of demand in many markets with high market value.From which you can earn a lot of profit.