What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

I used investbox on yobit to minimize the risk of bring dumped by some dumpers. I invest in DOGE. Also i hold some YO and DASH,  i bought some SEX too yesterday when its price is dumped. I hope i mad a good decision for holding those coins.

•  

Since I have been using yobit, I have invested in Bitcoin and Litecoin, using somewhat short periods of time, which is known as scalping, this type of staging can generate very favorable results, but for this you must have previously studied the cryptocurrencies in which you deposit your confidence and investment.

The truth is, the only time I invested in yobit was when the yoda and even so thankfully I played with the yoda and retired before the crash but it was good, that's why I have always said that yobit is serious, I have always participated in his aerial launches and always He has even paid his currency has come to have a good value which is what he wants but the truth is I don't know why the crash but they will know what if it is safe

On 11/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, dmnqe07 said:

I invest ripple and ethereum, i dont like to invest unknown coins because its has less potential for me. we have our own strategies and goals. ripple and ethereum for me is the best altcoins right now because its showing good signs its started. 

I also prefer the popular coins on Yobit, but I like some IEO's there, and some really good airdrops to keep an eye out for.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:57 AM, I-KUN said:

I used investbox on yobit to minimize the risk of bring dumped by some dumpers. I invest in DOGE. Also i hold some YO and DASH,  i bought some SEX too yesterday when its price is dumped. I hope i mad a good decision for holding those coins.

I don't quite understand how the yobit investbox works to make a profit from the hope I hope to understand it better soon to start using it

There are many Crypto currencies that anyone can invest in Yobit. If I invest then I always invest three types Crypto currency like first Bitcoin

You must take caution when investing and choose the right time in order to be able to profit. I see my dear that one of the best currencies for investing is Bitcoin and Ethereum.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:04 PM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

I invest BTC in InvestBox, since investing this crypto gives me 15% weekly. Greetings

Unfortunately i didn't invest on yobit before but i will do it As soon as possible because of the invest box that gives an amazing profit .

The best coin to invest that I do not doubt can turn out to be very good in the future is Yobit's own coin.I really is that the yobit team is doing very well and I have no doubt that it can take this coin to another level

• Useful or interesting 1

How are you. It is honestly a very difficult 
question, since there are many and different 
options, each with its enormous benefits, 
but we must be very careful where we invest 
before you must investigate each one and 
choose wisely, but the safest ones are 
ethereum and Bitcoin

The investment of bitcoin to the investbix it is not profitable  I purchased everywhere I go  for the reason that it has allot of potential in the Cryptocurrency

On 11/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, dmnqe07 said:

I invest ripple and ethereum, i dont like to invest unknown coins because its has less potential for me. we have our own strategies and goals. ripple and ethereum for me is the best altcoins right now because its showing good signs its started. 

I also prefer the popular coins as they have active wallets. But I also love some of the Yobit specific coins and their airdrops.

I had invested Ltc in yobit.I got profit too.But at present i am investing in minex coin.Yobits minex coins price is increasing so fast that I can't even imagine.The price lf this coin is also increasing through Vmining.Many people is buying vmining everyday.Thats why its price is increasing rapidly.So i suggest everyone to buy minex coin in yobit.Surely you will do profit.

In the past we invested in yoda currency, and now I do not know which currencies are better, but I prefer daily trading and upon completion of trading I convert currencies into dollars so that they do not fall deliberately. I do not use the Internet. This is what I do now

If you mean invest box, then currently i don't invest any coins in inevestbox. But I bought some minex coins.I really recommend you to buy some of these coins or virtual miner. The price of minex coin can give you not less than x2.I did already about 70%+ profit from buying these coins

I use the Yobit exchange as an exchanger, so I don't really need all these aggregators. Of course, you will save a penny while you compare courses on the bestchange, but you will lose time.

There are many good investment plans in Yobit, but you have to choose the appropriate currency to invest in order to achieve good profits, for me I invest in TRON and Dogecoin because their price is low and suitable for purchase, and their price may increase dramatically at any moment.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:04 AM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

As my brother  is know , there are many cryptoccurrencies  on the yobit  exchange.  I want to share with  you the crypto  coins that will  be my investment  basket. These;  I will find BTC , ETH ,  and  a few  more cryptos  with lower  prices . These low  priced crypto  will be XTZ , EOS.  Either how  much you will  earn in  crypto currencies will  determined by  the price of  the crypto , so we can not  know the profit  already . But I counted the coins with  the potential  to rise.

si he invertido en monedas en yobit.net actualmente lo haga con minex pero quisiera saber con que red trabaja las monedas de yobit.net o cualquier otro exchamge por que lo que logro visualizar es que hay monedas propias de ello y no se pueden cambiar en otro lado gracias

I try to invest in different coins, I do not have any constant other than usdt, but it is more for saving than for making a profit