What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

I am interested in buying WAVES coins on yobit. 

As i am a beginner in crypto trading, still learning. And i see the price of WAVES suitable for beginners to start trading. 

So i will definitely buy WAVES and start trading in cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I already learning about the Yobit exchange. Some coin i think not really coin, but the token based Ethereum contract. I am also curious why not all token there is not the real token, i find on coinmarketcap some coin there is unknown. I think they create the token from the air. I think that is really dangerous, so i prefer not to invest there but only doing trading for short term. I already earn some profit with Dice, DLRS, and Yo token.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I invested in different coins for trading and for investbox , but since I was a beginner, I didn't get much profit... But now I mostly do business only with btc, given its popularity and price-this is a good option for me

Currently I am trying to invest in the newly listed coins like DLRS and TALK TOKEN reasons been that these coins have a high return per investment when you invest them on the yobit invest box

Currently i'm investing at Bitcoin, Ethereum and Talk token.

Mainly because i don't like to invest into airdrops or any other non famous currencies.

I rather prefer into something that i know i will get garantee profit 100% no matter what.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are 2 of the main currencies that will provide you will many profits on the long run.

And talk token from this forum.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 11/28/2019 at 4:16 PM, Nurul Huda said:

That's right what you say and I agree.

Yobit is a quick transaction tool for withdrawals that is not as bad as confirmed to reach your wallet, so many people want to use yobit as a quick withdrawal so that what you want is quickly resolved. 

I have checked Dogecoin at Yobit and to my surprise its price was zero!! What has happened to Doge?

One interesting feature of Yobit is that it buys your coins at a higher price than other exchangers. We can always sell our coins at decent prices and receive their equivalents in USD.

Edited November 27, 2019 by Brushless4500KV

Ico that is been listed on yobit is good one as they are not scam coins at least. It is hard to put investment and wait for the results for months or years some times that is why I have not done so yet.

I only invest in three such as Bitcoin Ethereum and Litecoin ... and some Yobit coins that are DLRS token with investbox earn $ 10 daily is a currency that has a future and the MINEX token coin that seems promising I only invest in the previous three because they are stable in price.

Now I have plans to invest in DLRS token because I see its has big return in interest and also I hope its price will be continue increasing because this token look like have low coin supply.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I really wanted to invest on DLRS coin on Yobit's Invest Box. That coin has a 10% interest everyday with no action! Yes, you read it right! There is no need for any action! So all you have to do is just wait for it to pay for you everyday.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, there are strong and reliable currencies that you can invest in. As for the scam currencies, they are for short-term investment, meaning you can make a deal within a day or two and exit from it is for trading and not for storage

• +2 2

When they talk about investing coins in yobit they are talking about putting coins in the stake and getting the profits right? If not you could explain what you mean by investing in Yobit coins. There are great projects, but also products that die quickly.

For now, I just got to invest my Talk tokens in Yobit's Investbox, as I believe it's a promising token that could potentially rise in its value. I'm also considering buying some DLRS and DOGE to also put them in the Investbox. If such investments go well, I'm even considering to hire a mining plan in Yobit. 

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +2 1

Every Yobit ICO that has a Buy wall is completely safe and you don't have to worry because your investment money is safe on this buy wall, I always participate and have good results

On 11/27/2019 at 5:20 PM, Nurul Huda said:

A good request and surely I will answer well for you.

In my opinion, that you can make good transactions on yobit because there is faster and more used as a transaction tool now.

yobit because it is very popular and it is very most popularity coin of the world so everybody like the bitcoin and I am also supported bitcoin investment

I already learning about the yobit exchan.some coin i think not really coin,but the token based Ethereum contract.Smart contacts are a type of ethereum account.

Yobit is the best exchange for beginner level users.i also use yobit,but i don't invest on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

15 minutes ago, Nomigg said:

I already learning about the yobit exchan.some coin i think not really coin,but the token based Ethereum contract.Smart contacts are a type of ethereum account.

Yobit is the best exchange for beginner level users.i also use yobit,but i don't invest on it.

@NomiggWell mate. I agree that yobit is the best for beginners in crypto. You can also invest in yobit without any hesitation in investbox. It is a good source of getting daily income. Yobit has many features now. Vmining robotrade,Investbox. I invetsted in Vmining. Now i am in profit daily. You can try.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:50 PM, yifnt said:

To this day I have never tried to invest in a cooperation project from yobit exchange, for longer I still hold bitcoin on yobit exchange

. You can invest in it safely and you can recover your coins at any time safely. But for price fluctuations and big falls you are right so you have to be very vigilant and get your coins out of the investment in time. I invested in Egold, Yone, Meme, but I think it has now stopped now.

•  
  •  

I don't invest any coin on there but when I first sign up on yobit.net I got 1700 free dollar and I invest in there so exactly don't know which one is better for invest on yobit. But I think btc,ltc,eth is better for investment. And earn easy from this currency.

There are many coins that you invest in the yobit exchange. But i think bitcoin is the best and i save at yobit exchange is bitcoin. Bitcoin is my favorite coin.