What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

In whole time in crypto I used to invest in ethereum and litecoin lite it hasn't changed so i prefer ethereum it has good profits all the time and bitcoins sometimes when i have suitable income to invest 

• +5 2

On 11/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, teminalibug said:

Realmente nunca invertí en ninguna moneda en yobit.net, debido a la falta de confianza en estas ICO y también al miedo a los vertederos y bombas, pero la razón principal son estos requisitos que imponen, especialmente el de pagar los dados.

Entonces, ¿en qué monedas invierten ustedes en yobit y cuánto tiempo, es rentable?

All while they are ICO, require sacrifice, my recommendation is that if you invest in something that you are not sure, invest very little money, but if you do not want to invest out of fear you will never know what it was like to try it sometime.

Bitcoin is my first choice of coin that I purchased everywhere I go  for the reason that it has allot of potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace now and the future

• +4 1

On 11/13/2019 at 11:16 AM, Lubruselu said:

There have coins and token pay you up to 10% daily but they are not safe that's much. Bitcoin is good but it require many actions to be able to get paid so i dont recommend it. But i mostly recommend to invest on ethereum wich you get 0.1% daiy and minimum invest is 1.7 ethereum but in order to got real profit i reccomend to start investing with a low of 100 ethereum thats you'll got 0.1 ethereum everyday.

Sir, the information  you provided  is great , thank you. I  will definitely  keep ETH   in my investment  basket. Well can you  provide information  about the commission  amount received   in ETH trading  on yobit . By the way , how did you   find mining , should it be  done? Thanks in  advance. 

I personally am investing in the MINEX currency since its value is constantly growing due to the Yobit Vminig and that in my opinion is an excellent way to invest, of course it has its risks as it is a new currency but it is even Today has left me good earnings.

In Yobit I have invested in YODA, DOGE in its invest box section, I have noticed in my visit to Yobit that the more crypto you invest in invest box, the more percentage of profit it will give you per day, you just have to play with those percentages and choose the one that best suits our needs

i invest in btc on yobit for daily trading and i earn daily great profit through trading on yobit. i earn much more income than my job via trading on yobit. yobit double my income via trading . Thanks Yobit.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:04 PM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

That exchange is very suspicious, it lists currencies that the information is not known and in the end you end up losing your money, they only do it for them to make money in the end we lose

In yobit I usually operate with currencies that I do not usually find in other platforms such as Verasity (VRA). but also when I have the opportunity, if I see that I have some money within the platform as a result of my profits, I usually invest in ripple (XRP) and tron (TRX)

Bitcoin always Bitcoin...i think btc is the most profitable coin in the market and any one can make profit from it, and of course there will many coin you can profit from....

Currently I am using the nexus currency in yobit, also investing in virtual mining, and I trade with some other currencies such as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum among others, the truth is that I do not have a specific or favorite currency for trade or investment.

Now I think, like everything, I invested in the Minex coin, since there have been some jumps for a month already, due to virtual mining thereby. And I think that these jumps will take place for more than one month, since it may be that traders will be interested in this currency, and if they move with their deposits, then this coin will shoot much more than now.

There are many coins I'm looking to invest except the talk that I'm daily using in the investbox. I've found one looking very good that is ALISA and it gives 8% daily this is amazing and I didn't believe it when I saw. Take a look:

But it needs to own YO tokens too and also make these ds that I don't know what they are.

image.png.0d7766064830ca5f7532cd7b074ce4fb.png

• +2 1

I found many recommendations in this forum. QQQ, Micro, Liza, Dice and some more that are coins that price have bottomed, maybe was higher months ago when recommended but this is not what I'm investing. These are gambling coins for a small time. Investments are bitcoin ethereum for me.

• Useful or interesting 1

I invested in the investment plans of Talk and Easy cash. I find my investments succesful and they give me a lot of tokens lately but I hope that the trading price of Talk token will be high, otherwise the talk will stay in the investbox for longer.

• +1 1

I'm relative new in yobit and I haven't fully explored it but I have only invested there a few talk tokens I've earned beacuse It was suggested by members here. I haven't looked a lot in the investbox but I look more at the mining and maybe I will try investing in there.

• +1 1

El 11/11/2019 a las 20:04, teminalibug dijo:

Realmente nunca invertí en ninguna moneda en yobit.net, debido a la falta de confianza en estas ICO y también al miedo a los vertederos y bombas, pero la razón principal son estos requisitos que imponen, especialmente el de pagar los dados.

Entonces, ¿en qué monedas invierten ustedes en yobit y cuánto tiempo, es rentable?

Actualmente estoy invirtiendo en minería a través del token Minex, que tiene la característica de subir paulatinamente de precio en forma constante, Esta es la pagina de Yobit, https://yobit.net/free-dollars/go/?who=a69sweb8z

• Useful or interesting 1

Not really many, I am just starting in this world of trading so there have been few transactions that I have made.

In my particular case, my investments in Yobit are as follows:  DOGE, PAC, BITCOIN (BTC), HTML5 and LITECOIN (LTC). In the past I also had Ethereum (ETH), but the commissions of the Ethereum network have grown very much. I keep PAC and HTML5 in the hope that they will rise in price in the coming months. I use DOGE as a trading currency because the fees are very low. BTC and LTC are my strongest investments in YoBit. Successes!!

Currently, I invest in litecoin, it is a currency that is maintained with an acceptable profit margin and with the profitability that yobit offers, we can continue to grow in the world of cryptocurrencies.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

It is not necessary to invest in cryptocurrencies to obtain benefits in yobit, there is the robo trade section that has very good utility and for those who want to invest there is the virtual miner that is giving good results.