Four-Step Guide Start Crypto Trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ruhul amin

Four-Step Guide Start Crypto Trading

1. Pick an exchange to trade on. Just like fiat finance, to invest in cryptocurrencies you need a place where these coins are traded. ...
  2. Chose a cryptocurrency wallet. ...
  3. Find sources of information. ...
  4. Use technology to enhance productivity and mitigate risks.
  • +1 1

The most important thing is the strategy, the way it works and the successful trading
Lack of availability means loss and lack of success in trading

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, these steps are essential to start trading, but the most important thing is to follow a successful strategy in the analysis in order to earn profits

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks to this guide, it really helps. this forum is really amazing the community is giving each other guide or tips how to start or how to improved their strategy and trading skills. im glad that i join this forum. im learning and at the same time i am also earning. 

That is indeed an important step but I think before starting trading it is better to learn first by reading articles and trying trading on demo accounts on several exchanges to understand basic trading and crypto movements then after that just start with small capital first.

I think selecting a good coin is the main fact in crypto trading. then you have to select a good exchange to trade. I prefer you to buy btc now and trade with it.

Well said, this kind of tips will really help the people who are new to crypto. but this is not enough, this forum can really gave you knowledge on crypto trading. but always seek for more. 

Yes, these are similar things, but trading in cryptocurrencies remains much better due to the many advantages that these currencies possess. Also, trading in cryptocurrencies is considerably easier and safer.

Before jumping onto these four steps every trader should try to learn and develop a proper workable trading strategy to be successful in crypto trading. otherwise directly jumping into trading can be very risky for your trading account.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:14 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Well said, this kind of tips will really help the people who are new to crypto. but this is not enough, this forum can really gave you knowledge on crypto trading. but always seek for more. 

Yes you are righg continue to learn and observe the crypto market is fundamental to start trading and trading in crypto is really something new and needs more careful observation that we must continue to look for and learn to create a system of traders to minimize risk

I agree with you, but the trader requires many tools and he also needs knowledge of the basics of trading and technical analysis in order to be able to gain some profits.

In our choice of the governor, we have to select high-security portfolios in addition to a platform that enjoys significant liquidity, and the withdrawal and deposit fees in both the portfolio and the platform are low

Thank you, there are many things to trade such as analytical methods, techniques and strategies, plans .... there are many things that I would like to add but the ones I listed above is very important

The very first step when dealing with crypto is get knowledge,study,read,research or any means where you will get informations that will introduce to you this world of crypto,do not enter without any knowledge about it.

Thank you for this post is useful, simple and very understandable, and even old people in this forum benefit from it, thank you.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:59 AM, Ruhul amin said:
  1. Pick an exchange to trade on. Just like fiat finance, to invest in cryptocurrencies you need a place where these coins are traded. ...

Always do thorough research on the exchange you will sent funds to. There are many fake and scam exchanges around, that just try to lure unaware beginners and steal their funds. Take as much time as you need to do due diligence before investing. Be absolutely certain that the exchange is legit.

If you want to be successful in trading you must have to look  for a good strategy before trading and choose the right coin to trade.

Of course, if you want to start trading, you must be ready and equipped with what you will need at the beginning of trading. First you start by invoking ordinary and sufficient capital to start trading and also purely for the stock that suits you and that can deal with what they share with you. The important thing before you do any work is to make sure that you have prepared for everything and that you have knowledge about what you want to do.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is the base of any trade you enter ,we need to follow more steps to become a trader ,first for me is the money than i will invest in any exchange and then choose the coins ,all that need a lot of information before to start 

These steps are important and they are major steps but you forgot to put a very important point which is the selection of famous and reliable cryptocurrencies because if new currencies are chosen that are not reliable we may lose our money in trading forever

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right my friend, we should follow those steps to start trading for profit. The most important things its to collect information's about any site that you will need to join. You can find about their trading volume, security, fees and reviews.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

These are good points to maintain a safe process of trading and in addition to that we must choose reliable trading sites so that we do not lose our money when we carry out trading operations and also we must gain good experience in this field through knowing and studying the movement of the currency market well

This is the method of trading on platforms, not trading in general because firstly it is a broad science and needs first in order to know at least its basics, from technical analysis to fundamental analysis as well.

When trading, you should control your three emotions - fear, greed, and haste
 Review bad deals, as this will ensure that you never make the same mistake again

• Useful or interesting 1