Bitcoin and Third-World Countries - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Bitcoin and Third-World Countries

I am glad to see that many of third world countries are really thinking and creating good conditions for working with cryptocurrencies and just popularize bitcoin there.

For me, as a citizen residing in one of the countries' tears, cryptocurrencies contribute to helping the ambitious young generation to earn and achieve the goals they wish for, that is, bitcoin contributed to saving a generation of poverty

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that if the third world countries adopt the Bitcoin and enter the crypto world, this will have great positive consequences for the economy of these countries, which depend on the assistance of developed countries in many fields.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think that using bitcoin would affect positively on the economic of third world countries.. They should create their own crypto curremcies, but depending on decentralized cryptocurrencies like bitcoin would be a bad idea for them in my opinion.

Definitely developing countries don't like to crypto market because they don't want to lose USD reserve because their economies condition are not good there fore they have problems with money laundering that is why in these countries btc is not legal tender. 

56 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

Definitely developing countries don't like to crypto market because they don't want to lose USD reserve because their economies condition are not good there fore they have problems with money laundering that is why in these countries btc is not legal tender. 

The ordinary people will like crypto whether they live in under-developed or developing countries because crypto is an easy income for all and doesn't need any special expertise. However, governments are different from people. They care more about their local currencies because fiat currency is the most vital factor for their national power. They deal with crypto conservatively and with caution. They try to keep the balance between digital and local coins so that crypto doesn't threaten the life of fiat. But third world countries have low value currencies and they welcome crypto more than others to increase the economic growth.

• +2 1

I believe that all developed countries should encourage and assist developing countries in adopting cryptocurrencies in many purchases in one of the factors of development.

I think cryptocurrencies will be very helpful to the third world countries in terms of boosting their economy, if the third world countries adopt bitcoin and allows it's citizens work with bitcoin , it will boost their economy and also reduce the rate of unemployment.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/10/2019 at 6:40 AM, Migo said:

I think bitcoin will good project for third world countries, but now we didn't see any country from the first world using cryptocurrencies or entered this world, many of third world countries follow the first, if bitcoin is good for them then he is good for me.

That's right, and I agree with what he says, I think it would be very helpful for these countries to use cryptocurrencies to improve their economic situation and also to regulate unemployment because this would allow people to work from home

I think if the third world countries should adopt cryptocurrency, it will really help in boosting their economies financial sector and help create job opportunities for its citizens also.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency we can see people who have trusted bitcoin during its first time has gained a lot in their life. I think bitcoin is very important for every country because we can trade things from one country to another. But there are even some bad aspect for third world countries like it can decrease the value of the fiat currency, money laundering and tax evasion which is valunerable for the third world countries.

There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies in third world countries have positive and negative effects, but one of the most important challenges is that a few people in those countries know cryptocurrencies and there are a number of them who do not have computers.

while i can't say for the whole country adopting bitcoin, but many individuals from third world countries benefit a lot from bitcoin because of the high conversion rates, which means some small money in a 1st world country can be a lot for them

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Crypto currencies can help to grow the economy for those countries if their governments will agree that. Am sure with this because crypto currencies are not just profitable, but they are jobs if you will have discipline with them and a good plan. When their governments will accept crypto to grow their economy, many crypto volunteers from developed countries will visit those countries to support them by provide free crypto knowledge to citizens in those countries. After there, they can take crypto as their main jobs and they will become success by starting their normal jobs like supermarkets, restaurants, companies, etc. Their countries economy will also grow enough because they will start to receive taxes from those successful citizens from crypto.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/5/2020 at 9:34 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

while i can't say for the whole country adopting bitcoin, but many individuals from third world countries benefit a lot from bitcoin because of the high conversion rates, which means some small money in a 1st world country can be a lot for them

I also don't think that a whole country can adopt Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency as their major national currency. Bitcoin was created for individuals to counter the effects of inflation, recession and mismanagement of the economy. It can be used by countries that are suffering embargoe's, sanctions and economic war though.

It seems to me that regardless of the country, if the blockchain system was developed, and the state could receive a percentage of transactions from it, then it would be very profitable! Because, I would like to actively promote cryptocurrency, and many people would like to learn more about cryptocurrency, which would have a very good effect!

• +2 1

Some country really haven't adopted this currency because it doesn't have the security and various ways of applying it into it's economy. But this country adopting this currency can help it's citizen and country in various ways.

Well, unfortunately, in these countries, bitcoin will be used only for illegal purposes and not as an attempt to somehow make a cryptocurrency like fiat

• +2 1

Countries who adopted cryptocurrency today are the one whose leading the most productive nation. At the moment I'm not sure that the cryptocurrency has done something to change the world, but it has also had a positive impact on third world countries, especially in the financial and economic sectors.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Well, the benefits for these countries are the possibility of storing and thus increasing its price, achieving profit for these countries and the possibility of using it in their own external trade payments. The disadvantages are its inability to control it or its movements or movements, especially between individuals.

• +1 1

If a third world country adopts bitcoin, then that country will be greatly helped by its economy, third world countries generally have only a few jobs so there are still many people who are not working, the existence of bitcoin can provide jobs as cryptocurrency traders. The advantage of third world countries that adopt bitcoin is the creation of new jobs that increase the country's economy. Because Bitcoin is a technology it is very difficult for some people to have a laptop or smartphone for them to trade cryptocurrency, because not everyone in the third world has it.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 11:31 PM, Naylor89 said:

Countries who adopted cryptocurrency today are the one whose leading the most productive nation. At the moment I'm not sure that the cryptocurrency has done something to change the world, but it has also had a positive impact on third world countries, especially in the financial and economic sectors.

I think that in the third world countries it is individuals who have and will benefit from crypto but their governments would suffer financially.

• +1 1

Bitcoin has been of great help to third World countries, people from all those countries have adopted Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin has been a refuge for all those people. 

This is not something that we can definitely answer. I don't know what the third world is either, I know developing countries and third world means that they are probably poor and not having great economy. There are countries like these and maybe Bitcoin can help but it is hard to know if the conditions are alien to us.

Bitcoin can help countries that require faster development because it will be transparent and all payments will go directly to the needs of the people and not in pockets of the corrupt politicians that pollute these countries. It is another reason governments don't like Bitcoin.