Bitcoin and Third-World Countries - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Bitcoin and Third-World Countries

The developing countries who don't recognize bitcoin are in loss. Because now you can see the price of bitcoin is high developing countries earn alot of profit from it and make a strong country from this. But they will understand this process now. After time spend I hope they will understand. 

Countries struggling to develop are known as third world countries. These countries are not develop as such the use if crypto currency by them will be a thing of joy because most of their citizens will be able to invest, make transactions without visiting the bank

Well, the benefits for these countries are the possibility of storing and thus increasing its price, achieving profit for these countries and the possibility of using it in their own external trade payments. The disadvantages are its inability to control it or its movements or movements, especially between individuals.

Bitcoin can help the individual. If all the country in question uses Bitcoin it will help all. I don't think it will be used instead of the national currency but it can help in the way of using it and holding Bitcoin instead of a currency that will have very high inflation.

According to bitcoin have so many advantages for third world countries.  So thwy can suitable thier economic.  And with thia they can increase the soruce of earning.  But it difficult to adopt it ,for this need some good trading and other resources. If you adopt without any planning then you face loss.

Third world countries have cooperated a lot with Bitcoin. Because they were the first to use bitcoin.In the future they will benefit with Bitcoin. The future of Bitcoin is bright. Third world countries can benefit a lot.

Bitcoin will great undertaking for underdeveloped nations, yet now we didn't perceive any country from the main world utilizing digital forms of money or entered this world, a considerable lot of underdeveloped nations follow the first, in the event that bitcoin is useful for them, he is beneficial for me.

These countries must develop their economic and technical system in order to be able to keep pace with the development of cryptocurrencies in the world and to be able to start dealing with them.

• +1 1

I think it will help the people of these countries more than their governments, as those countries suffer from a low economy and low salaries, as thousands have secured job opportunities for the people of those countries, such as trading, investment, or free profit methods.

• +5 1

Bitcoin  is a good opportunity for everyone and third world countries, and we are all lucky to be here, it is the best way to earn and also gives the financial freedom to all users and manage their risk. 

Bitcoin  is a good opportunity for everyone and third world countries, and we are all lucky to be here, it is the best way to earn and also gives the financial freedom to all users and manage their risk. 

• +1 1

There are many countries in the third countries that prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies and trading and dealing with them, I think for fear that the money will be stolen or there is insufficient knowledge and capacity to deal with it.

But if these countries adopted the use of cryptocurrencies and organized and devised successful investment plans, they would be able to significantly improve their economy.

Bitcoin have more value in third world countries.  Because i read about that they have different issue such as unemployment and less payment, but time frame is to long. Education but haven't source to earn money . Trading cycle is not innproper ways. So in this way people spend thier time in useless place ,so they adopt it they can get maximum benefits from cryptocurrency and bitcoin. If they start from small and they can get success and can leave in batter way. So butcoin is the only coin which is high price with this third world countries can generate the opportunity to earn money and can give employment for thier public. So get knowledge about cryptocurrency they can help third world countries. 

I think the use or adoption of Bitcoin in a third world country will have a good impact on a country's economy, with Bitcoin, people in third world countries have additional jobs or those who are unemployed can work in the crypto field. The advantage of adopting Bitcoin in a third world country is the creation of jobs, while the challenge is that everyone must have sufficient sources of knowledge to be able to operate a computer.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion, those countries should allow their individuals to trade in cryptocurrencies, because this will reduce unemployment and poverty, in addition to the development projects that will be established from the profits of these currencies.

• +1 1

In my opinion, it is difficult for this to happen and developing countries adopt bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, because working with cryptocurrencies requires extensive and strong internet networks throughout the country and works continuously.

I think that people in the third world countries are among the most beneficiaries of cryptocurrencies, because of the large value of some cryptocurrencies, which are very large compared to the price of the currency adopted in the country, and this makes the small profit margin sufficient for them as a reasonable profit.

• +2 1

In principle, third world countries are not familiar with the formation or cryptocurrencies
And spreading such a culture requires a lot of effort and time
But with time, I think it will improve its economy and converge with the countries of the second world.

• +2 1

All third world countries should adopt cryptocurrencies and invest in them because they are the only way to save these countries from poverty.

When cryptocurrencies are officially adopted, all countries that fought Bitcoin will regret it because they missed this opportunity.

• +3 1

I think that the third world countries are somewhat far from cryptocurrencies and from the development and civilization that exist. There are some people in these countries who have sufficient experience and excellent information in this field, but cryptocurrencies are not officially dealt with.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is really a good opportunity for this countries and will be able to help them so much. One thing that keeps growing on this undeveloped countries is unemployment and with the way Bitcoin is helping making so many people employed it'll definitely increase the employment rate as some will be self employed

My friend, I think that the governments of these countries are not interested in the issue of cryptocurrencies, but a good percentage of the population of third world countries have a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and work in various forums, this of course helps them in earning money, but they certainly cannot consider Bitcoin as a payment method that they must convert  First to their currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I figure digital forms of money will be exceptionally useful to the underdeveloped nations as far as boosting their economy, if the underdeveloped nations embrace bitcoin and permits it's residents work with bitcoin, it will help their economy and also lessen the pace of joblessness..

Bitcoin has become a source of income, especially in countries that suffer from economic problems such as inflation, as these currencies are more stable than fiat currencies, whose value decreases due to these economic problems.

I see no shortcomings in the legalization of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized. This means that other governments will not be able to influence the economy of your country with the help of cryptocurrencies. the advantage is new jobs.

• +2 1

Dear friend I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is legal many countries accept some some countries so that we can say that countries are third world countries so why should working on cryptocurrency because the value of cryptocurrency is increased