Bitcoin and Third-World Countries - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Bitcoin and Third-World Countries

Underdeveloped countries could become developed countries with the broadest and most precise monetary system, only if it had a radical control of cryptocurrencies, control is established of the same asset and due to its volatility it cannot be an option as a currency in a country this gives only the option to use a stablecoins in the monetary system and supply the prices established to the base of this cryptocurrency only to establish a control in these countries, the disadvantage is that these countries normally cannot do this due to internal problems and They dispute them between their own states, it is also that this technology does not arrive completely well in these countries, there is no control for this or compliance with the rules and laws, this means that these countries cannot be developed due to their own negligence and lack of an authority in these countries.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, PiroSense said:

Third-world countries are those countries which are still developing countries and rely with the help of those which are already second or first-world countries , such as the US.

What could be the impact of Bitcoin adoption by these third-world countries in their economy?

What could be some advantages and disadvantages, and as well as what could be the possible challenges before adoption would be possible?

I really do not think that the third world countries or their rulers will allow Bitcoin to enter their countries because this will lose them control over the state’s resources and they will not be able to steal

in my openion bitcoin is the best project for the third countries but now these days the price of talk and the bitcoin Is going down becaus the price is not stable in the market .

Certainly, third world countries will benefit from cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, as many people there are unemployed, working with crypto will increase their profits, and this means that the country's economic situation will definitely improve.

• +4 1

Most third-world countries have weak economies that could be affected with any big influencer. But from its weakness comes a powering element as it's away from digital interactions and currencies.

The effect of this matter, according to my opinion, will be positive because it will save a large number of money that the money press used to take, and it will also make the purchase easier.

Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in it. Bitcoin has a promising future. If the third world accepts bitcoin then it will be good for us. Economic situation will change . I hope one day crypto currency will be the currency for all of us.

Yes most of the countries have accepted the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is one of the most highly value currency which has getting popularity day by day. Bitcoin has great future next 5 to 10 years. People earn form this forum by doing trading. 

Since the name of these countries is "developing", they are looking for anything to help in their development. Cryptocurrencies can be considered an advanced work in the economy, so these countries will seek to enter this field. 

• +2 1

If we conclude that cryptocurrency is the world's third currency, we are right. The first is fiat money, followed by ATM machines and internet money transfers, and now the world has a third currency that is superior to the other two choices. Crypto is the biggest market in the world, and it changes currency levels very quickly.

I think that adopting Bitcoin as a medium of exchange and as an alternative to fiat currencies is one of the successful projects that will benefit these countries and the people, so I see that it will improve these countries and give positive results.

• +3 1

I think there is no impact in the economy using bitcoin in the third world countries  because there are advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin so I can not say this can help to improve their economy.