List of Blockchain Course 🏫 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

List of Blockchain Course 🏫

That's great. Are there free courses between these courses? I hope there are some free courses available to check out before entering a paid blockchain course.

I would love to know more about that actually. It would be great to gain more information about Blockchain and I hope to develop something out of that info.

On 11/9/2019 at 6:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Here is a list of institutions or companies that provide blockchain courses or education

This is a good example of representing what is the current stand and statistics for institutions that support cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain-powered platforms. Though it should be stressed out that blockchain is not only for making currencies, it could be used in other usecases such as data storage, managing production and supply chains, securing data, and more.

Thank you, this is an important list to learn about blockchain technology, I think many global education platforms are offering many blockchain courses like corsera

i wish here we had some institute who teaches us and let us know about cryptography in depth , i have been studying about it for so long but still i feel im not so good at it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the post, I think it is very useful for everyone who wants to learn or join the blockchain, but can we study in these universities via the Internet?

On 11/9/2019 at 4:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Here is a list of institutions or companies that provide blockchain courses or education. Please add another if you know other places that offer classes or training related to cryptography, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. 

Association:

• Association of International Certified Profesional Accountants

Institution:

• Berkeley University of California
  • Binus University
  • Copenhagen Business School
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  • New York Institute of Finance
  • Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
  • New York University Tandon School of Engineering
  • Stanford School of Engineering
  • Princeton University
  • Rutgers The State University of New Jersey
  • The Hongkong University of Science and Technology
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University at Buffalo The State University Of New York.
  • University of California Irvine
  • University of Cape Town
  • University of Colorado System
  • University of New Mexico
  • University of Nicosia
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • University of Singapore
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Blockchain is a great invention in this time. It's an new ear of business. Also it made possible to digitalize our payment system and business systems.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I usually use 2 resources. They are enough for me. Sorry, I can't add similar sites to your list. Thank you for the post, I will definitely bookmark the resources.

This is very nice , well am really happy o know that this companies offer blockchain courses, I think with time more people will be convinced to learn such course because blockchain has really been very helpful to most people.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I know also if the udemy site which also has some courses about blockchain, Cryptocurrencies as well, as the udemy program is like a course E learning site, based by the teachers knowledge, as

It's not poll by students, on which topic should and shouldn't be there

I was also thinking about taking an online class in cryptocurrency, I think this is the right time to do so, khan academy will my preferred choice of tutoring. Thanks for reminding us. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is incredible to see that there are so many sites that offer courses on blockchain technology. This will educate people on the sue of the technology which can then be applied to other industries as well as it has proven to be very promising. Another benefit of this is that it will also eliminate some of the skepticism that surrounds the crypto world and the currency and this could result in more people using crypto as this course will inadvertently help in promoting bitcoin. I hope that my country adopts such courses in the near future as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This list of really blockchain courses are great. Many courses will be very helpful to learn and learn about blockchain. It's a good time to learn blockchain courses from sitting in lockdown due to viruses. We can learn very easily.

I never knew that there are school who offers blockchain education other than those free training given buy some exchange platform, this is a good start up for others,it will give them great advantage on how to earn properly on crypto.but i guess,fees are expensive also.

It is cool to see for me as I am Russian that even in Moscow there is a university that has a blockchain course, however I would better educate and learn such things by myself.

Really I am also interested in to have degree in the Blockchain courses. If some guys on this forum, currently having degree in the Blockchain technology, kindly help me how and where to get started. I have heard like a university in Malta is offering master degree courses in the Blockchain technology. 

On 4/24/2020 at 3:55 PM, Laboni said:

This list of really blockchain courses are great. Many courses will be very helpful to learn and learn about blockchain. It's a good time to learn blockchain courses from sitting in lockdown due to viruses. We can learn very easily.

Yes I think that it is great because cryptocurrencies courses is now possible and takeable by the students that wants to learn cryptocurrency and this is great because people need to understand and to learn early in cryptocurrencies and they can take jobs connected into it. 

Wow it is great source where beginner can learn about blockchain I will also suggest it to my beginner friends. Thanks a lot this soo useful and I hope you will provide us new information related to cryptocurrency in future. 

I don't even know that institutions are teaching about blockchain, this is a great steps taken by them. This is a good way to build a good generation to support cryptocurrency

This is very good to have amazing places like those where they teach blockchain courses because many people they will be able to understand blockchain technology in deeply and it will help them to increase their incomes. 

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for letting us know about those institution and if we are interested in learning blockchain and persuiing degree on it is the best way and we can join the college for further education so that is very helpful for us.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/9/2019 at 4:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Here is a list of institutions or companies that provide blockchain courses or education. Please add another if you know other places that offer classes or training related to cryptography, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. 

Association:

• Association of International Certified Profesional Accountants

Institution:

• Berkeley University of California
  • Binus University
  • Copenhagen Business School
  • Duke University
  • Insead
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  • New York Institute of Finance
  • Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
  • New York University Tandon School of Engineering
  • Stanford School of Engineering
  • Princeton University
  • Rutgers The State University of New Jersey
  • The Hongkong University of Science and Technology
  • Univesidad Austral
  • University at Buffalo The State University Of New York.
  • University of California Irvine
  • University of Cape Town
  • University of Colorado System
  • University of New Mexico
  • University of Nicosia
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • University of Singapore
  • University of Zurich

Company/Organizations:

• Binance
  • Blockgeeks
  • Consensys
  • EIT Digital
  • Freecodecamp
  • Greycampus
  • IBM
  • Khan Academy
  • Pluralsight

Thank you very much for sharing the information with us. Because a lot of users even me didn't know about this type of knowledge. This is very important to understand the  facts about the blockchain technology to understand the crypto world better. The information is vital for everyone. The crypto is quite big and it need a proper introduction to all the users. 

• +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 11:56 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Wow it is great source where beginner can learn about blockchain I will also suggest it to my beginner friends. Thanks a lot this soo useful and I hope you will provide us new information related to cryptocurrency in future. 

Actually the original post is not about beginners in cryptocurrencies, but about courses that explain how to program blockchains. It is about developers that have background in computer sciences. These courses are not for everyone as without having proper knowledge you will find it impossible to follow them. 

Edited by BTC Future

Informative topic ,thanks a lot! Seeing some university learning about blockchain and thic crypto world is really great! I think thqt this cryptocurrencies project would has a bright future and it will be more popular in a few years later..

On 5/11/2020 at 10:55 PM, Ridam said:

Thanks for letting us know about those institution and if we are interested in learning blockchain and persuiing degree on it is the best way and we can join the college for further education so that is very helpful for us.

Yea I think that is great that someone here shares the knowledge about the list of courses that every aspiring cryptocurrency engineer would take and I think that could be a great help for the students that want to earn money while studying

On 5/11/2020 at 10:55 PM, Ridam said:

Yea I think that is great that someone here shares the knowledge about the list of courses that every aspiring cryptocurrency engineer would take and I think that could be a great help for the students that want to earn money while studying

• +2 1