Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Welcome, my friend.You're right.But in my own opinion.The best way to find out about the buying areas and the buying areas

Be through good learning And apply it correctly And not caring about emotion and making her control you.

Boss this is wish of every crypto trader that buy crypto in low price and sale its in high price. But any person does not know that when price goes up and when price goes down. In my opinion every time is best if you make investment in these coins which has more demand. If you want short term invest then you learn more about crypto market or crypto coins and understand the crypto coins ROI, then you make good profit in short term.

this is the common method of trading and newbie comes with often trading to get profit with that.but how they can market the entry and exit is the fact.that's why we have read the chart well and make analysis to enter.learn more will help to do that

Buy low sell high a simple and lucrative techniques considered when investing in cryptomarket when you buy coins at the wrong time you tend to have many losses  that's why this technique is essential

Technical analysis may give you that the currency is bullish over the time period (four hours), but you do not notice that the currency is falling on the time period (weekly). You have to combine two types of analysis to get the best results.

It is necessary to wait and determine the price for which the trader wants to buy bitcoin. At the cheap cost of an asset, you can buy as much bitcoin as possible. 

Yes you need to learn simple strategies from technical analysis and fundamental analysis. it will help you in trading, to know the indicators and charts. The lowest price is at the bottom price (support point) and the highest price after passing through (resistance point) itself. This is a simple way to find out where prices are low and prices are high.

in my opinion , you can get this skill when you become an experienced person ! nobody can know the price , but you can expect it based on important facts 

its the reason why we should be trading, trading is always buy low and sell high thats how things are done, and its important to put together the  right , there is a chance to make money when you sell high and buy low thats  how traders always do, its the best things that are don  in every traders stand. its an effort that we can use to make money with.

Buying low and selling high is just a simple in a word but it is really hard to do most specially when you are losing and the price are not looking in what you are expecting trading is really really hard

I don't know about that cause it never happen to me, Maybe because I am new in trading. But for I know and what I learn is, Don't listen to others. I am reading this book called 1000 way to make $1000, And I found out that if you listen to friends that doesn't really know what you doing, You screwed man. Do it on your own cause, Nobody knows you better than you do.

On 04.02.2020 at 16:12, The Cobra said:

"Buy low, sell high" is possibly the most famous adage about making money in the stock markets, and it's so obvious it sounds like a joke. In reality,

I say that it is some thing that severa people say but it isn't always some thing that may clearly be linked, which point is moo and which factor is tall enough? It's a specific to peer like any person astute when it is the inverse.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:12 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Is "Buy low, sell high" still effective ? Or the standard? I think not its more like "Buy low, hold, Sell high" because after we buy coins at a lower price for sure we have to hold it and wait for the right moment to sell it at a higher price.

Sure, buy low, sell high will remain effective for as long as markets exists and there are things to sell. However unlike other markets, the crypto markets (non margin) offers the opportunity to hold our crypto assets for as long as we please. So with cryptos, we can change the saying to, buy low, hold and sell high.

I like markers like Bollinger Group and relative quality files to find the sales and the incredible passage to identify and focus

buy low and sell high are the basic to do in trading.. start to buy  when the price of bitcoin is down and sell your cryptocurrency when the price is getting increase just take the profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Lacktxz said:

I don't know about that cause it never happen to me, Maybe because I am new in trading. But for I know and what I learn is, Don't listen to others. I am reading this book called 1000 way to make $1000, And I found out that if you listen to friends that doesn't really know what you doing, You screwed man. Do it on your own cause, Nobody knows you better than you do.

It's obvious you don't know what you're saying, because there is no one into trading that have not heard or encountered the need to buy low so he or she can sell high. That's basically what trading is all about and that's not about cryptocurrency, but virtually every item out there that can be bought and sold.

it is a simple theory from a trader and very useful. But to run it requires very much knowledge, good analytical skills. And what often happens is Buy at high prices, Sell at low prices.

We should always buy coins when it is on low price especially if we are just a beginner, only rich people or companies buy crypto when it's high. In order for us to gain a good amount of profit, we should always buy crypto on low price then have patience for waiting until the bull run comes so we can sell our coins for high price.

Traders are buying a lot of bitcoin when its going down and keep it... They have their target for keep it until it goes high then sell it for a profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The dog may be in the beginning it's strange, but there are some investors and traders send their plans based on the movement rates for a certain period of time may be a week or a month, and on this basis is choosing the best point of entry, and selecting the suitable price for sale

On 1/15/2020 at 5:14 PM, Man said:

Buy low and sell high is the basic thing that must be done. But it must be remembered that in trading we must have a strategy when to take profit and stop loss.

Your statement reminds me of losses in trading so in the future I should be better to strategize in trading because I don't want any more losses and only success in sales later.

19 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:
On 1/15/2020 at 6:14 PM, Man said:

Buy low and sell high is the basic thing that must be done. But it must be remembered that in trading we must have a strategy when to take profit and stop loss.

Your statement reminds me of losses in trading so in the future I should be better to strategize in trading because I don't want any more losses and only success in sales later.

not only have you experienced losses in trading, I have and even that has happened to every trader. But it is indeed used as a learner for the future, so always be careful of trade.