Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 11/14/2019 at 7:54 AM, HCOOH said:

Hmm.Good job Hina.I am trading from 2-3 years ago.I got a number of currency form trading . Trade is the best way of profit.It is very profitable way for us.

Yes trading can be profitable when we are doing it right, if it's otherwise, it can be a source of pain and sleepless nights that is why there are always disclaimers in exchanges and broker sites that trading involves some risk and it's not suitable for everyone.

On 11/14/2019 at 3:07 PM, Cryptominded said:

I know support and resistance levels can provide good entry and exit points for the trader that knows how to spot, interpret and implement them and they can be an excellent way to buy and sell an asset over and over again even when the price is merely ranging.

True. I think even when they say all the TAs can really give you a true picture of where the market is headed but if you really understand this analysis and know how to use them they can end up helping a lot in trading as to having a good idea when to enter and exist.

Edited by Nicecrypto

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I can't do that, predicting prices is very difficult and finally I found a pretty good way to join a paid channel on a telegram, they gave a benchmark price signal to trade

21 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

This is not as easy as you say,  because emotion, FOMO,  Weak hands and many more are your no 1 enemies here. 

FOMO will always lead to buying high and FUD will make us sell low, so both are clearly against the paradigm: buy low, sell high. A reliable way out and to check other forms of emotion is to always have a trading plan and sticking to it.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

Making technical analysis is a way that you can see where buy and sell. Without technical analysis you can buy when bearish and sell when bullish, but this is very risky to get stuck. Essentially all analysis and positive signals are needed to be more willing to act in buying and selling.

When trading and investing in the cryptocurrency market, various currency pairs can behave completely differently, including depending on the trading strategy. It is always necessary to remember risks, the market, whatever it is, is not predictable. The pair for trading BTC / USD is the most liquid.

pxf.jpg

3 hours ago, dillah said:

Making technical analysis is a way that you can see where buy and sell. Without technical analysis you can buy when bearish and sell when bullish, but this is very risky to get stuck. Essentially all analysis and positive signals are needed to be more willing to act in buying and selling.

I agree with you that an aided eye might be lost in the market , but by employing indicators and technical analyses, the picture of what is going on in the market becomes clearer and sound market decisions can then be made.

@Cryptominded If you want to find the low of the coin find the moment when the coin has a decrease in total volume that means it is the bottom because only a few are trading it.

Edited by SyntaxEr.
I edit this to mention the OP because there is someone who feels a genius child

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/6/2019 at 2:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? 

3 hours ago, Josuagram said:

What you are describing here has nothing to do with furture trading.  Do not 1,000 satoshi to be prioritized so as to eliminate the purpose of this forum.

Hey, Genius child check the OP post I'm describing how to find the low or bottom of the coin. I'm not particularly talking to your future thing. Just a friendly reminder don't be a close-minded person.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

3 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

If you want to find the low of the coin find the moment when the coin has a decrease in total volume that means it is the bottom because only a few are trading it.

There's a point there, but that could also mean that the market is undecided as traders cool off to decide on the next line of action, eventually the next decision can favor the continuation of the current trend.

Buying low and selling high is what every trader is looking for. but as you mentioned it is very difficult to know that trader is buying lowest price as price can further go down . same is the case with selling high. 

But I think if traders can effectively be able to use long term support and resistance level in trading they will be fine in catching the right trading entry. 

On 11/6/2019 at 2:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

By using chart analysis finding the low is not hard but sometime chart analysis is not dependable due to some reasons like fud where dumps are uncontrolled.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:54 AM, pucukjaya said:

Buy Low, Sell High, it's simple but the reality is not that easy, we must be able to analyze price movements in order to buy the right one and sell the right one.

exactly , most of new trader think that this is very easy , buy low sell high , but trading without plans will cause loss sooner or later

On 11/25/2019 at 5:05 PM, Ipal said:

Yes indeed trading like that, if there is someone who cannot trade and always losers it is not a person who is stupid or late in selling but unlucky, experienced people can also lose so this is wealth.

Every trader loses from time to time because there're many factors affecting the market which no trader can factor into every of their trading decisions, but with good trading (not general) knowledge and skills, a trader would be winning more and losing few.

We should learn how to negotiate, you should buy it low and sell it high, but make sure you're not scamming others and make sure that the quality of your items is also high and can be priced high. 

2 hours ago, Eer Hermanto said:

Yes, buying at low prices, selling at high prices, is like a basic formula, which seems like a public key, when a new trader asks an old trader, maybe it can be the answer to how to succeed, but to undergo that method, it needs to be on time and also patience , or there may also be other ways to succeed

Saying it is rather easier than actually doing it because we can't tell when it's the perfect time to buy a coin and even after we buy we can't tell the best time to sell this coin and thats why after I buy a coin I set a low profit and exist.

Many of the trading sites indicates whether the prices went up or down. If the prices went down, it indicates a red arrow (check yobit) and that is the time we should invest. The best coin to invest for now is bitcoin since it still have a low price unlike last year, but the pump will happen for the upcoming year. Those arrows will get green soon.

1 hour ago, Hamk said:

I use indicators to approach that, when you learn the secret of an indicator you will know how to manipulate  and use it

Interesting, I also use indicators! So which indicators have you been using and how effective have they been turning out? My trading strategy incorporates the Bollinger Bands, RSI and sometimes Stochastic. With them I can tell the market trend and when a reversal is looming in the background and that can be a good time to sell. I can also tell a support and resistance levels.

indeed it is a strategy in trading , buy low sell high to achieve the maximum profit target needs and needs the right time to buy and need the right time to sell.

things likes this are the basic of a traders.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:29 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

in part is true this would be ideal, but in my opinion the best strategy is start buying when the price starts to grow and sell immediately after even with only a minimum gain, do scalping in short...

Good strategy and many people will copy your strategy because it will be easy to make lots of money.

In a trading strategy, we must know the sales and purchase charts so we can buy when prices go down, so we can sell them when prices start to go up even though the increase is not as big as we expected, and most importantly, to make a profit.

If you want to make a profit, then buy low and sell high will be your main strategy besides using the other strategy. But to determine the low price, you need to learn from many sources because that will not be easy to know how much the low price and high price. I think that will depend on how good your skills to predict where the price will go down so you can place a buy order to get the low price. I still learn to get a low price and sometimes I always make a mistake, so I don't get the low price. But I am sure that I can do that in the future, as long as I don't stop learning more lesson.

Just now, sidik7 said:

indeed it is a strategy in trading , buy low sell high to achieve the maximum profit target needs and needs the right time to buy and need the right time to sell.

things likes this are the basic of a traders.

Buy low and sell is a very very best strategies and those investors use this kind of strategy they will go to more success in their investment.

12 hours ago, Eer Hermanto said:

I also seem to have done it before, the reason is fear of not getting a profit, so it's better to remain profitable, and accepted to get a profit even though it can be said a little, trading seems like a fun thing, it can also be an excuse even if it has been a long time in the trading world, but not yet successful, but keep trying and keep learning, although maybe not everyone can keep trying

We all have done it and I think I will keep doing it because I would rather be locking my my little profits and compound those profits over the day. Which is a bad thing during bull run...

To know which price is low you need to study about the previous market price. if you want to know which price is high then it is very easy that if the price is higher than your buying price then it called high price.