Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 11/29/2019 at 4:00 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

Well, this is really difficult, because in this environment we can't really predict, after all we don't have a crystal ball, right. But we always have to analyze trends, I confess that I do not usually analyze graphs, but market trends, as I come back some negotiations before I see the progress of orders, whether they tend to rise or fall, I analyze news of the moment, in the end a series of factors, I find that important, including in the long run. Not even because professionals get it right 100% of the time.

No one can correctly guess the market at all times, but with proper market analysis, it is possible  to predict the next move of the market and take appropriate action or avoid what would have been a disaster. Often times, no trading at all turns out the best trading decision.

• +2 1

On 11/6/2019 at 1:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

I also often ask the same question with you. Seeing how volatile the crypto market is, is there really someone who can always get a good position when he buys a coin and sells it with profit ?? Because honestly to this day I am also still having trouble finding a good position.

Yes, really, dream of a trader to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. The best way is to learn to analyze it yourself Reading Japanese candlesticks, Fibonacci and other things related to analysis is not easy.  The second and easiest way is to subscribe to channels of recommendations, some of which are free and some paid, which gives you analysis of some currencies and the recommendations are often correct. But come back and say there is nothing 100% guaranteed.

1 hour ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, really, dream of a trader to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. The best way is to learn to analyze it yourself Reading Japanese candlesticks, Fibonacci and other things related to analysis is not easy.  The second and easiest way is to subscribe to channels of recommendations, some of which are free and some paid, which gives you analysis of some currencies and the recommendations are often correct. But come back and say there is nothing 100% guaranteed.

yes, it is also a principle in trading for profit, buying and selling at high prices has become the desire of many users, but in fact what happens for now is not easy to do that, because the current market conditions bearlish is not easy to guess even with analysis technique as you say it.

20 hours ago, Needyou said:

Each one needs this who need to cause misfortune. We as a whole need to purchase on low cost and sell it on significant expense this is the thing that real trading is or a productive trade.

Indeed, this is so, but on the other hand, take such a situation, for example, bitcoin has grown to 35 thousand dollars and it has a chance for even greater growth, then what would you do, would you buy bitcoin worth 35 thousand dollars or wait for the fall?

7 hours ago, DORANBU0818 said:

Buying coins at low price and selling it at the high price is what crypto traders do to earn a lot of momey. 

I agree with you, we must all know the we should buy it in a lower price, then sell it to a higher price, we know that, that's what we need but we also know the selling it for a higher price could be a bit difficult. 

5 hours ago, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

I agree with you, we must all know the we should buy it in a lower price, then sell it to a higher price, we know that, that's what we need but we also know the selling it for a higher price could be a bit difficult. 

It's obvious especially these days and in cryptocurrency trading  that what trading ideas traders know and what they end up applying in their trading decisions are poles apart. There seem to be too much expectations from the market that it triggers desperation, culminating in fear and panicking and ultimately selling low instead of high.

This is why we are in crypto world. Buying in low price we always try to sell the coins in higher price and this is called trading actually. But we all should bear in mind that sometimes it won't happen. Because of volatility sometimes our buying coins get down more than our buying price and we losses so before buying a coin we should study all secondary date of any individual coin we want to buy.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:49 AM, Voltz777 said:

These are the commonly happens for a years now, it means this methods was too effective for the traders. 

It is good if you have a large amount of money to invest in a token that is cheap in the market were you ca buy a huge amount of it then hold. 

That is only true if the coin you put a large amount of  money on at its early stage has usecase and potentials to attract demand or if it's lucky enough to get pumped. When none of the above happened, the large money invested would likely turn around a source of pain. 

I just look at the charts and analyze the price, but I stopped doing that a long time ago, if I buy a coin at a low price and start holding it before the price takes off, it's only for money that I don't feel sorry for.

9 hours ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

that's not hard actually, sometimes the problem is with us. Why? because we see that we are earnings already but still we didn't stop to pull it out because we are thinking that we can earn a lot more, but because of greediness we always failed in it. If you earn even for a little percentage lets stop then continue it on another day again something like that..

Even that does not guarantee we would be buying low and selling high and what I think points us in that direction is to always have a tried and proven trading plan that defines the parameter that must be fulfilled before we take or exit any position in the market. When that is in place and we are discipline enough to follow it through, we would more often than not be buying low and selling high.

This the law of economic strategy. Yes we must really wacthing market when we want be good trader the key of being good trader is * Buy Low Sell Hight * its look easy but need to learn by seeing the sitution of the market ., open mind with any suggest, not just about teory alsi praticy. Patient and be brave trader with knowlegde for sure. 

Everyone dream is to buy at low price and sell it for high price, but here comes who is going to sell for low price in a short time? If you have 2 to 5 BTC, then this could help you to become a day trader and brings much profit. Time is precious, so selling small amounts is not recommended for anyone.

1 hour ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Being a trader we must be skillful and have a lot of knowledge about in trading due to it is really an advantage. Because if we are like that we know when to buy coins at the cheapest price but we also knew it is one of the potential in the market as well.

What if we don';t have such knowledge then our life is waste? or do we need to learn?

I agree with you, but getting experience is the way to invest and see the difference.

BTW how do you recommend to buy BTC and sell BTC?

Do we need to sell for fiat or altcoin?

an example

BTC selling for Litecoin

we get Litecoin then shall we trade litecoin to Bitcoin?

I am thinking the traders might doing  like this, but not sure the way which use by them.

Edited by cryptosix

This idea is one of the basic, yet really indeed can make you earn profit. buying a low coin and sell it high is a really good idea. but i think this kind of strategy is really good for beginners mosty in crypto trading. 

This is the formula of any business which we also use it to succes in trading. But in trading when you buy and sells you must be patient

I was seen one of the newbie in yobit ask in chatbox how to trade, but someone told him that's "buy high sell low". What's is your opinions about this man is he needed to help newbies?.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

7 hours ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Yes it is still necessary for us to learn continuously while we are in crypto trading business. 

If you buy bitcoin you must have a goal % profit like 5 to 10% target, once it reach then stop, vice if you loss stop too. And there's nothing wrong if you trade to Litecoin over Btc as long as you get profit. 

I am looking that type, but my heart says hold for a long time, anyway I planned some amount for trading atleast twice or thrice in a week. Did you ever done such type of tradings?

1 hour ago, Bashir said:

Emotions have it's real time of put in to work we need to keep emotions when it comes to the time of trading

im talking about emotions but i still have the problem like many other traders , seruiosly we cant succed on trading without controling our emotions .. 

15 hours ago, Bashir said:

We prevent or control our emotions when we build our confidence in trading and take up risk this can help us to control ourselves from been affraid and panicking Trading

Yes, it is true, following a strategy for dividing the capital also contributes to the success or failure of the trader, if you only enter a portion of your capital, you will never get tense or fearful, unlike entering all with your capital.

This is a very simple rule, but it’s very difficult for me to fulfill it. It seems to me that only experienced traders feel the market and understand when to buy and when to sell coins.

Hi your site is very good, you are moving forward we are next to you and thank you for making us such a beautiful and good site for you

That is the simple premise:

Buy Low, Sell High!

But the trading is more complex that Buy Low, Sell High... is to cross, jump coins, looking for profit or minimize losses.

The most important thing is to have capital to seek profit.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics