Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

To realize that which price is low you need to see the past history of the market after than you can find out which price is low and also the high price can find out by seeing the history.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 1:12 PM, Mindyourbusiness said:

For me, i can't do that,it's really difficult to predict prices and finally I found a pretty good way to join a paid channel on a telegram, they gave a benchmark price signal to trade. 

Mainly you can predict about the price by seeing the past history of any coin. mainly the channels who give signals about price also see the past history.

Truly buy low sell high is every successful trader's dream but most of the time it's the reversible I think traders should always keep their hope high

On 1/8/2020 at 8:48 PM, SlavaKPSS said:

Yes, buying at low prices, selling at high prices, it’s like a basic formula that looks like a public key, when a new trader asks an old trader, this may be the answer to how to succeed, but to go through this method is there must be time, as well as patience, or there may be other ways to succeed

One of the basic concept in cryptocurrency is to buy low and sell high by this kind of process you can now earn a lot of profit. 

22 hours ago, Goody28 said:

Truly buy low sell high is every successful trader's dream but most of the time it's the reversible I think traders should always keep their hope high

This is the strategy of doing trading but some times it may happen that the price may go down after buying the coin but then the trader should be patient .

I used to follow the strategy of buying on the bottom and selling at the top, and I made good profits from them, then I tried in the past period to change the strategy and enter the top, but I did not agree, but I was able to get out of the dilemma without losing but without profits remembering also.

4 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I used to follow the strategy of buying on the bottom and selling at the top, and I made good profits from them, then I tried in the past period to change the strategy and enter the top, but I did not agree, but I was able to get out of the dilemma without losing but without profits remembering also.

buying any coin at low price and sell it at high price is the way to make good profit from trading but before doing trading all need to do good analysis about it.

15 hours ago, Sagor said:

buying any coin at low price and sell it at high price is the way to make good profit from trading but before doing trading all need to do good analysis about it.

Determining the best entry and exit points from the market is one of the important topics that stores must work on in circulation, which helps everyone to trade in a correct way, and selecting the most important areas for entry and success for all in trading.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:07 PM, takbir said:

You have to buy coin at low price and have to sell when the coin price is go high than buying price. by doing this trader get their profit.

That's a very easy way to do it because we only see the market price first, then when we see the price go down then we can buy it, then we sell it when the price goes up, we will automatically get a big profit by doing so, the trader always brings profit.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, armor said:
On 1/14/2020 at 2:20 AM, Hussbell said:

Buying low and selling low is very capable of of trading, while u Will be able to make money easily

It will take take time before buying and selling at low or high price, just set your goal of selling and buying it will work very fast

Buy low and sell high is the basic thing that must be done. But it must be remembered that in trading we must have a strategy when to take profit and stop loss.

Entry point is going in a coin trading and exit point is moving from one coin to another which more profitable. 

Before you buy a coin forecast and know wether if the price is surely going to move up or not.

I think we can determine the down and up points from the currency chart where we can identify resistance and support points and buy and sell accordingly

Well buying at low price and selling at high prices ,everyone wants this by sometimes when you buy at low prices and you think of getting price high it goes too low and which makes you to hold that coin to recover its price and then you can sell ,so always take a look on the coin or token prices about how low and high it gas gone .and then think to buy or sell that coin and every time you cannot make profit s

Edited by Akasshh

On 1/4/2020 at 1:07 PM, DidaNahrisya said:

Trading is not always buy low sell high for me, but you can buy high sell higher, most of my trade is buy when the breakout

Buy high and sell higher is the same concept with buy low and sell high. The main idea here is that when you sell you have to make sure that the value at that time is higher that the value when you bought it. So even if we change the terms the idea is still the same and that is buy low sell high and make profit.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

For me i would just go for small profits, if the prices go down then suddenly stop and start to rise a bit i would buy, and when they go up more than what i bought i would sell even if it's not a great profit it's better than taking risks for me

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Buying low and selling high means a big profit which is probably a dream of every trader.In trading firat rule in my view is buying low and selling high.That is why i advice you to go for smart work.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:26 AM, SCB1234 said:

True. It is a simple concept, and looking back on history in charts, it seems so easy to see where low and high reside. But, when things happen live, without indicators it is impossible to know what comes next. We can predict, but have to manage our positions as we go along.

That's right, the picture of the market direction is clearer in hindsight, but we can always make informed decisions about market outlook by proper and far reaching analyses through the use of a combination of indicators. Indicators actually paint market moves in colors. 

knowing that is the most important thing in trading

you have to read more about the market

and try to gain experience and learn from your mistakes

sometimes you have to trust your instincts 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

A lot of trader fail with that it is not easy if you are day trader to spot a good time to buy and good time to sell your coins but just rely on your calculation.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11/5/2019 at 11:34 PM, Lucifer said:

It's something they say very often, but it doesn't really help new people. It is difficult to really find when the price is low or high enough and from my experience when the price has gone down enough people will say that it would go down so I never bought, and when it went up a lot that the price was going to reach the moon and blah blah , so don't listen to anyone telling you where to buy or sell just learn on your own.

This is not so difficult that buy the coin when it will comes down and sell the coin when it will go up and give you good profit because i do this so much time with the coins and make good profit in the crypto market. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Buy low, Sell high isn't actually working like how you understand it. Most people who are using that strategy end up having a huge loss, because like what i've said it's not that easy to determine whether a certain coin or stock has been on a lower price knowing how to find the support and resistance level will give and edge. And You should have a patience looking for a good entry. It's all about timing.

I'M BATMAN

Is "Buy low, sell high" still effective ? Or the standard? I think not its more like "Buy low, hold, Sell high" because after we buy coins at a lower price for sure we have to hold it and wait for the right moment to sell it at a higher price.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:52 PM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

This is the strategy of most of users. I think this gives a good amount in profit.  We should buy when their price drop down but we should use idea to sell when their price go up. Collect it when you have a good amount and sell when it is valuable.

Whenever you make a purchase, you must see if the price is low or buy it. And if you need to sell it, see if its price goes up, then sell it. Then it will be a wise thing to do and make a lot of profit.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:37 PM, Cryptominded said:

It usually depends on the amount of crypto currency you buy when the price is low. Buying a high amount would definitely increase in percentages. If you're into trading it is best to buy high amounts of crypto . As it takes money to make money.