Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Just now, Cryptominded said:

Some never get to make a  come back after their hard knocks, but it ought not to be so for anyone with a passion for trading because there are no short cuts to anywhere worth going.

You're right!

6 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Because of this traders use "chart". 😁

Trader must to know what happen with price before and to try to predict next movemant up or down.

And like I say he/they need chart to see what happen before is it good time for buying or to wait some better price.

But for sure is not easy to predict in which way will price go.

Sometimes the trends somewhat deviate from what the charts might predict, and only good traders will be able detect that.

53 minutes ago, Mathers said:

You're right!

Sometimes the trends somewhat deviate from what the charts might predict, and only good traders will be able detect that.

That is what it is like when whales and  market  makers are up to what they do best - manipulating the market to their favor because of the leverage their huge liquidity bestows on them and short term traders are usually the worst hit.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:07 PM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

The thing that people who don't have a clue about markets often say, is like eggs in a basket, things that don't help new traders. You better look for supply and demand to learn how to trade.

Edited by Lucifer

of course this is what I will do every day, Buy Low, Sell High, so I make a very big profit, and when it comes down I will hold my coins, and I wait until the price is high again.

In this strategy of buy low and sell high I think its good to have balance into both currencies pairs cause you sell another's coin in the order and you buy another coin in the order in order to got high profit insteade of waiting the coin to be selling and buy again.

13 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

That is what it is like when whales and  market  makers are up to what they do best - manipulating the market to their favor because of the leverage their huge liquidity bestows on them and short term traders are usually the worst hit.

No market and especially the cryptocurrency market is not and will never be fair and square, It's trader's responsibility to learn how to adapt to any situation the market brings.

3 hours ago, Mathers said:

No market and especially the cryptocurrency market is not and will never be fair and square, It's trader's responsibility to learn how to adapt to any situation the market brings.

That's Capitalism at best - Get rich or die trying! By the way, life itself isn't fair and what is there to expect. It's every trader to himself in preparing and equipping himself not to be swallowed by whales.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

It is difficult to get the right time to buy at a low price and sell at a higher price because we might not know that time. The only we can do is placing the price in the price we want. I mean, we should have a target price to sell so we can take the profit and we never think about how if the price still increase after we sell. But that is normal if you feel that you are to fast to sell the coin while the price can still increase, and I think you need more learning so you can have better analyze.
Besides that, I think that our experience is not enough to predict until how higher or lower the price will go. But that will not be a problem if you can learn more about analyzing the price so you can get more profit in the future.

If we all know when to enter and where to exist we can't be here talking about it,that's the dilemma of trading no one can tell you how because they don't know 

51 minutes ago, aqua said:

It is difficult to get the right time to buy at a low price and sell at a higher price because we might not know that time. The only we can do is placing the price in the price we want. I mean, we should have a target price to sell so we can take the profit and we never think about how if the price still increase after we sell. But that is normal if you feel that you are to fast to sell the coin while the price can still increase, and I think you need more learning so you can have better analyze.
Besides that, I think that our experience is not enough to predict until how higher or lower the price will go. But that will not be a problem if you can learn more about analyzing the price so you can get more profit in the future.

Setting a target for selling price isn't much an issue compared to buying at a low price, because there has to be first a purchase and then some profit made before talks of when to sell becomes a source of concern. as for maximizing profits, we can never have enough, so the best and safest approach is to be moderate and contented, greed kills like speed!

Edited by Cryptominded

u must have money management because every person have different capital that the point if i maybe profit weekly 5-10% is good but we don't know about u maybe u need more profit. but every trading the key is buy low and sell if profit so if down just hold and patience.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:33 AM, Cryptominded said:

That is in fact every trader's huddle. On the face, it looks like a work over, but after a number of attempts, reality begins to dawn on the trader that more skills and trading aids are necessary for getting it right most of the time.

I want to believe that by bracing up to run this campaign, they have woken up the giant in them and ready to compete with the best.

Sure, that is the spirit they have and it's part of their key to success, and I'll wish to tap into such success irrespective of the rumors surrounding the project. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

This is all about experience. A trader always check various coin's price. He have to guess what happen next then he will buy or sell coin. All new traders should gain experience about trading. Then they will understand when they should buy and when they should sell.     

13 minutes ago, yasinakas1357 said:

For Traders Its Very Importance To buy Coin At Low Price 
When Price will Be Pump Thats Time seller need to sell it cause 
Otherwise they Cant get benefit from trading 

That brings us back at 1 - how can one tell what price is low and which is high at any given point in time. Bitcoin was priced at $0.01 sometime ago, now it's over $9000, tomorrow it can be $20,000, suggesting that today's high price can be tomorrow's low price 

This is the ideal time to buy, it is an easy way to buy cheap, I'm sure Bitcoin will rise in price quickly.

15 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Setting a target for selling price isn't much an issue compared to buying at a low price, because there has to be first a purchase and then some profit made before talks of when to sell becomes a source of concern. as for maximizing profits, we can never have enough, so the best and safest approach is to be moderate and contented, greed kills like speed!

Of course, we can set the target price after we've got the coin. But mostly, people become greedy to set a very higher price to take the profit. But unfortunately, the price is not getting too high, and sometimes, their target price cannot be reached. That will make them wait for more, and they cannot be patient for that. I see that thing is already happening to my friends because they set a high price to sell, but they don't analyze if the price can reach their target price or not. Maybe we need to set the target price not too high following with the trend at the market so we could still take the profit.

First of all you watch the market deeply and get the right chance buying and selling but it's not eassy way market will change every day that time close to watch and start to buy or sell but if u miss the present market price you will never judge the peak of future days 

Personally, I believe that to get this way, you need to wait for a certain moment. Or simply, when the price is kept at the same level, buy it , and sell, well, there will be a very minimal percentage. But for example, when the cryptocurrency falls to a minimum, usually it happens in the winter, it's time to buy it, and then sell much more expensive

Well, this is really difficult, because in this environment we can't really predict, after all we don't have a crystal ball, right. But we always have to analyze trends, I confess that I do not usually analyze graphs, but market trends, as I come back some negotiations before I see the progress of orders, whether they tend to rise or fall, I analyze news of the moment, in the end a series of factors, I find that important, including in the long run. Not even because professionals get it right 100% of the time.

Buying low is when you buy currency when the price is red. Selling high is when you sell the currency when it's green. It's very simple, but it does require patience, and practice.

Sometimes you have to hold, until the price go up or down, and then you would sell it for profit. There are three main phases when trading crypto and they are buying, selling, and holding. If you understand these basic principals, then you will be awesome at trading. 

Ikr, that is all traders' dreams.  But keep in mind for newbie, buy when it's cheap and sell when it's profit

On 11/5/2019 at 2:07 PM, Cryptominded said:

Supports and price resistance, that is neither hard nor hard.
It's a matter of seeing the market cycles, you can't get hooked with misconceptions all the time, it's just a personal way and things don't work out that way.
A bad trader is not able to study, therefore he is a common gambler like many.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

I like this thought, as an illusion trader buying low selling high is desirable, while in reality it's difficult. To achieve this I am more concerned with how other traders will act on the market when there is news, go with the flow and be the first on the flow of trends. Then the problem is how can we be the first in the trend flow?

this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is down ,if you want to get the advantage when buying at the lowest price right now .

then lets to sell until the price very high .

12 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Supports and price resistance, that is neither hard nor hard.
It's a matter of seeing the market cycles, you can't get hooked with misconceptions all the time, it's just a personal way and things don't work out that way.
A bad trader is not able to study, therefore he is a common gambler like many.

I know support and resistance levels can provide good entry and exit points for the trader that knows how to spot, interpret and implement them and they can be an excellent way to buy and sell an asset over and over again even when the price is merely ranging.