That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

The capability of managing ourselves is necessary in cryptocurrency world, there are so many gaps for the scammer to enter, but it doesn't rule out the possibility that it can be prevented or even destroyed.

Learning more is very necessary.

It hurts me too if there will never be people to educate newbies to crypto world the hurting will prevail.

Yes its really painful that our forums members are losing their Crypto balance from their account and is also giving the bad impact to the newcomers there will be a decrease in the faith of the users among the Crypto coins I would request admin to standardise the security of accounts.

Yes this kind of scenario is kindly sad because the effort was wasted. So guys be careful especially if you talk or transact to strangers. Be aware also to the scam sites and not valid links. Consultation is also a way.

do not worry - this is first of all the experience of everyone and this is his way, after what happens, the person will be more careful and will seek to earn three times as much as he has lost - so this is normal, since it is impossible to cancel the scammers and Judas.

i think people will learn from their past mistakes when they lose money either in trading or by being fooled by scammers, we have all read of those who lost it all and came back and gained some money.

Nothing seems can be done to sort it out, everyday life is without a doubt unjust and even wicked and even every infant needs to be stated to which will. Just like you now have the item that you require greater than a that fails to make use of. It case study undoubtedly will show everyday life because is without a doubt.

We've all read about those who lost them all and came back and earned some monies. I think people will learn from their past mistakes when they lost money by trading or by scammers

Yes sir, that's really true that is really hurting after reading about those persons that gift scanned it got failed in trading cryptocurrency. Only we could give them little bit sorry to them and can try to inspire them. It will be actually learning experience for them. Thank you.

Well it is very unfornate that they loose money. But these things generally happens with begginers they just rush in to invest huge amount and losse their money due to lack of knowledge and experience.

I have lost a lot and are things that happen, life is not fair or rosy many people are scam and another loses even important things by trading. Thanks for pointing that out. Crypto is a high profit yielding space. People make a lot of money in a short time when they invest in the right coin.That is why, the crypto world is very heavy for those who are unable to face and control themselves.

Yes, of course I think it's just a matter of being careful, in order to manage what you do and to manage it, you need to have an attitude that can purposefully focus on analytical details, which is unrealistic when you hear about or lose people in crypto.

Actually its too sad for people when they loose after such invest with great loss.It causes due to many reason intentionally or not.Due to invest in wrong coin or transfer to wrong wallet etc.So we should be careful about it

I have lost my hard earned and borrowed cash in some scam investment sites before and I know how it fills like and its not even a thing to mock about someone because its paining just imagin your dreams of archiving it being shuttered and only left with dept.😢

The market has wore red since the big bitcoin fell due to the crisis. But frankly, the longer this market spends a sideways move, the more likely it is to be a positive sign of changing the current situation.

Those people that lose money on one way or the other has been sympathetic to us and this can happen to anybody in j cryptocurrency, especially when the scammers is after you

Thats real pain and its not bad to fill sorry for them! Because we are all in one family (crypto world) its not bad to feel pain too when the market will fall and our friends get loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Money being lost, are by 2 separate ways, either by being careless and which has 2 ways on it to, either by having limited knowledge on what exactly you was doing and having to being scam of a naive sense .

And also having to scammed when on an investment site

I agree with you and feel what you feel, it is a difficult feeling and the loser feels a very bad feeling, the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and the trader must do deep research and learn a lot before entering this market, and the best is to learn directly from an expert person.

This (loss of money) has already happened to me many times. But I do not want to cause pity. Negative experience in trading is an important stage for successful development. All, absolutely all successful cryptocurrency traders made mistakes. This is normal.

I have loosed my money at the begining though it was earned by referal program but i have felt very bad so i can feel the pain after loosing the money. And we have to take every steps in Crypto safely and after getting knowledge about it for avoiding loss.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes it's hurts me too. It was the bad new for me to hear. But if your money is stoled, then you have to be patient and learn something from that mistake.

If you do not need to know about crypto before working on crypto, then it is normal for you to lose money. For this reason, different places need to be studied and practiced. The market always descends. Therefore, understanding the market situation, then they have to work. In that case, crypto is not at fault.

Little bit hurts me wneh but I think this issue why are peoples trust any investment sites blindly, because they can't come our place we goes because they show eye catching offers, so our greedy nature wants extra, so we join this fake and scam sites so first search this projects then invest to avoid this scams.