That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

In fact, most cases of loss in trading operations are caused by a lack of experience in the field and by the investors' use of their feelings in the process and this is one of the biggest mistakes, as for the closing of the platform to its doors, this matter is due to the weakness of the team that oversees the protection of the platform and they must be held fully responsible

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

This kind of situation tends to be done by those people who have low Emotional Quotient (EQ). They tend to take in very much negatives which makes them more depressed. And when they seem to unable to endure, the suicidal or horrid actions kick in.

• +5 1

There are many areas and ways that can lead you to a heavy loss in your capital, and crypto is only one of them. Prudence and caution regarding capital are very important to keep it safe .. 

• +4 1

Of cours is sad and painful because as you see in crypto not easy to find free money and when you lose it you will get mad while you're trying to make money 

• +3 1

Yes, it hurts a lot to know about these and I'm read them here for the first time, maybe it can be a lesson to us now too and we can do more for our securty. We don't need to give up and we should always be optimistic this way we fight the difficulties of life. Also pay back is important but online it is difficult.

There are times when prices are going lower and this can take years for the bitcoin chart to recover. It can take weeks too but depending on the market sentiment. This is why we don't risk a lot but only money that we can afford to lose and will not influence our daily life.

Really, it's very unfortunate and sad, but cryptocurrencies are known to be full of risks, so we must be careful when investing from pirated or fraudulent websites.

Crypto is a big market and so many peoples will earn the money and as well as they loss their money. So now the market movement is good and we need to invest in it and hold all the coins becasue soon the bull is come and than we sell our coins in a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its very bad to loss money in crypto, most of the time the amount is huge, that the main reason the people get into depression as well. But this things should not be happen with anyone, but that the rules of the market. But we can reduce the number of amount loss by doing some research and gain some experience. 

• +1 2

Yes it's really  bad and hearting but we can't do  at that time but we can also tell them some fundamentals by that they can't get huge lose. One is that the successful investor control fear and greed. And 2nd is that  any one can't invest with all his money but a small part of his money because profit and lose also can happen and he should have to keep in mind these possibilities

I don't think it's wise to keep a lot of your capital in one single exchange. Invest in different exchanges to keep yourself safe. The incidents of people losing money should make us more careful 

• +1 1

For a long time ago I do heard about scammers and hackers outside the crypto world, hacking social media accounts, scamming people bank account etc but today this has also reached the world of crypto currency which fastly growing not sparing individuals account talk less of exchange sites who has been victims

Few  do scam or hacking and cause problem for all users who face trouble. The crypto is growing and expanding but the  problems are getting more bigger where the well know exchanges are getting hackers attack. Last day another Famous exchange Yobit gone through DDOS attack and the users experience the link down of an exchange. But thankfully the exchange recovered in few hours no funds were stolen. The exchange is running as good as before but this kind of events afraid the investors and users of crypto. 

• +3 1

Yes, it seems unfortunate, as we seek win-win deals and every small loss makes us sad and we seek to make up for it. But losing all your money in moments seems very bad, then despair will dominate the victim, and suicide is not the right decision, because money is not everything in our world.

• +1 1

Actually before joining the crypto world I spend a good time in PTC sites and in emoneyspace forum so from there I knew a lot about the scammers and I was aware from them. If the users before investing will spend a time in learning then they will not lose. 

It is painful what you have say my dear and I am not known about these, that there are people suffered so much because the hacker stole their crypto. I am known there have been some lost a lot and when the hackers have some in their mind then I am hope they are only not steal everything but take just a few to leave the people with some money to restart.

I haven't read something but I am sure that some hacks have destroyed peoples lives and careers. If something like what was described here happened it is very bad and makes me really sad. I hope that nobody reaches there again as life is very important.

Firstly, this is a market, and secondly, the loss of money will inevitably occur, but the critical point is the extent of the loss, as some losses are calculated and controlled according to strategies, and some losses are the result of haste, greed and ignorance at other times, and these losses cause the person to be removed from the market and bankrupt, so a firm management of capital must be followed.

Yes there is no doubt. Of course i hurt myself when i heard about the people's that they are loosed money in the crypto. It is very sad because people caught by some scammers.

They do scam with them and they are innocent. They also don't anything about the trade and crypto. Therefore they loose their money. It is very sad.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The best way to not lose money or reduce the loss in general is by adopting clear points for buying and selling and depending on the analysis Secondly, to move away from the use of margin trading or futures, and finally to adopt medium-term deals in the form of this as a stock exchange and losing it is very possible.

• +3 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Yes, its a pity when somebody has a misfortune in this way. I dont mean to be ugly or mean. But, it just makes it all the more important to investigate any possible exchange, before investing your money there. Only use exchanges that have been around for many yrs & have a good reputation with its investors. Its not only the hackers who have stolen peoples money in exchanges. There has been exchanges opened by scammers, who took the investors money & shut the exchange down. A 10 or 15 minute google search should be enough, to find out of a web page is a scam or not, if it has complaints, etc.

What people need to understand & realize, is that there is always the possibility to lose your money, when trading. It doesnt matter if its forex, stocks, metals, cryptocurrencies, etc. Regardless, its a pity all the same.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The money markets and digital currencies are full of risks and no one can easily make money from them. It takes a long study of trading and daily practice for years in order to be able to understand market fluctuations and protect your capital from collapse.

• +3 1

I lost some money but it was my fault I lost money I could afford to lose and all the money in my accounts and in cryptocurrencies is money that I can afford to lose I have a lot of obligations I cannot risk more than that and I will not

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It's really sad my friend. A lot of people do clear hardwork and the work would be really informative. Still they end up scammed loosing all the money they holded . I really hope that people take security very seriously.

• +1 1