What to invest in? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

• Useful or interesting 15
  • -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 2

I completely agree with the advice of the author, before investing, you need to gather information about the project and draw up a financial plan

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

6 hours ago, estevanword said:

I would suggest putting on bitcoin investment since the bitcoin is very profitable in the long term investment, bitcoin is very popular all over the world and have highest demand in crypto market i know in the future bitcoin would be great for the investors.

this is a good investment mate, if i would invest in crypto i go with bitcoin because you can hold this for a long time and wait for the highest value of it and you can also use for trading if you want.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

What you have to invest in cryptocurrency is the money that even if you lose its nothing for you so you'll be ready to assum risk and rewards.

• +1 3

I trade in Bitcoin and invest in it and I get big profits and benefit from it and that's why I advise you if you want to make a fortune

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

THINK POSITIVE

The most important thing is the idea and then applied according to the scheme we have already set
Having studied it well I think investing in cryptocurrencies is a very good thing

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

i suggest you to invest bitcoin but it will be log tine investment i hope you will be profitable with this and XRP,ETH,DOGE has good future i think

• +1 3

I invested in cryptocurrencies in several platforms and chose currencies with rapid fluctuations in price and buy and sell when they rise

On 11/4/2019 at 11:36 AM, james said:

i suggest to not ask like that again, this a very risky question if the peoples who dont know about trading so the result will be big loss. 

The question is in general, not only for trading, the financial world is a risk so you have to hear the best recommendations to make sense of money, or is the economy not risky?, even simple things in everyday life implies certain level of risk, it is very true that if you do not know how to trade everything can end very badly, but it is a matter of personal learning.
Even in the cryptocurrency environment there are too many areas to invest wisely, there are many good recommendations.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

always invest in the crypto alt coins, they are more profitable than the other business and also profitable than the bitcoin, when they move they give very huge profits and we can make our money 10x and even 20x in a very short time.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

You can invest your bitcoin. when prices jump up you can sell them at very expensive prices. bitcoin is a long term coin. greeting the crypto world.

• +1 3

I suggest to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is volatile on its price it changes everyday it would be a great investment if you will wait for the time the price goes up.

• +1 3

If you want to invest long-term you should choose the Top 10 potential coins. Research at least 3 coins, establish choice on choice number one and choice number two. For beginners, investment / purchase of crypto can be done gradually, for example every month or every time a price drops. Determine when it will be sold or the price of crypto has reached the expected target. (for example the target of Bitcoin at a price of $ 11000). Follow the price changes that occur in the trade, quickly sold if it has reached the target. and finally don't be greedy.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

i will prefer to invest bitcoin and xrp because as of now, the price of this two is very low so we can buy many as we can and it will  profitable if the price of this two will be pumped up, we can wait for the good value of this two because this is a long term investment.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:45 AM, estevanword said:

I would suggest putting on bitcoin investment since the bitcoin is very profitable in the long term investment, bitcoin is very popular all over the world and have highest demand in crypto market i know in the future bitcoin would be great for the investors.

Bitcoin is a good coin and it is profitable but i think we need to invest some other coins also because other ALT coins will give us huge profit like ETH, LTC, XRP, TRX these coins are great coins and these coins will now on low position but after some time it will also touch the high.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/4/2019 at 1:45 AM, estevanword said:

bitcoin is a little bit too boring when its not pumping or dumping which is why i always go for altcoins that have the potential to blow up and give good profit.

• +1 3

Having a lot of information on the domain and also listening to who is for and who is against it is very important because many users fall into the trap of ease and that everything is fine and promises that make you dream! I come back to your question trading has always been the best way to earn .

• +1 2
  • +2 3

You give a best suggestion I invested in bitcoin, ethereum , litcoin I chose top level coin so that I don't have to lose my main asset I know that their price will rise again if their  price fall.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is tested already and you will surely be safe there. Bitcoin is trusted by most of the people here so i suggest you to invest in bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I suggest to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is volatile on its price it changes everyday it would be a great investment because it is more popular and people are choosing to invest on it so if theres many investor, the price will go up.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

for the current period, I suggest not to invest in ico or ieo first, they are having a bad period, so there is no guarantee of being paid. invest only in real coins that are already on the market and have a chance to grow, for example xrp.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/4/2019 at 6:45 AM, Keith700 said:

we always  ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?

Personally I only invest in the projects that promoted to me through a big name like the ieo of binance because I know that binance only works with potential projects.

• +1 2

Bitcoins and ripple is the way to go.. There are ups and downs but its is due to uncertainity the more companies start accepting the more these 2 values Will get high and holder will feel more secure which reflects in market sentiment and increase in values 

Edited by Maaz ullah
  • +1 1
  • +2 1