What can I do with my 200$? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

Wow, im new here and i hoping too to collect or to earn like your earned too.. but in my opinion you will store that 200$ of yours to the secured and join in legit only investments if you want and be careful to those scammers..

You can do trading with your $200.I think trading is the decent idea.I think you can increase your money from trading with this

as you have 200 usd and you want to earn from this on daily basis then it is very good way by trading on crypto. because it is safe you have good market knowledge.be careful about learning and get senior advice of lessons

$200 is huge amount of money already.of you don't want to invest it .you can try to learn and understand how trading works.and after that you can start making profits from doing your own trades.

You put some dollar in other currency in which they highly exist and stable or their value increase in future. From the little invest u get more benefit. I prefer u chose eth doge or some other coin in which trading

200$ is not the big amount but you can do one thing through the 200$ that but some different coins if you don,t know about the trading if you know the trading then buy the BTC of 200$ and start trading on it and you make good profit from 200$ in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good morning mate,i recommend that you invest it to bitcoin or other coins or you can invest it on things like legit cloud mining sites to earn more in the years to come.

I have no clue how you can earn 5$ per day, but I can advise you is buy Eth at 160+ - dollars, and wait for the next halving which is around 4 months. Just do nothing, just buy and forget about it, come a few days before halving and see the price of eth. If it good enough for you, sell it off, or wait for some days, and sell it all, you might make about 600$ to 800$.

9 hours ago, Davon said:

Yes mate i agree with you. Buying and Holding some major cryptocurrency is an interesting one. Also Yobit investbox will be perfect to earn 1-5$ daily  

I was talking about earning on this forum, I dont know which investbox plan can give you 1-5$ daily because investbox plans for strong altcoins give you 0.1% till 0.2% daily only for BTC are 1% daily but you need a lot of money/crypto for Action. For example ETH investbox plan give you 0.1% daily and minimum for investing 1.7 ETH which is 0.0017 ETH which is currently 0.27$ or for WAVES give you 0.2% and minimum for investing is 70 WAVES which is 0.12$. Of course you can invest more ETH or WAVES but that is more expensive, for example 1.7 ETH is 279$ or 70 WAVES is 60$. Just facts.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You can trade using your money. This is the best way to earn money and get profited in crypto world. So I suggest you trade and earn more money.

I think that short-term trading is the best if you think about distributing your capital in four deals and collecting only 3% profit, you will get $ 6 per day.

I can buy myself some items and made my school registration and the little that remain will be save for something that will arise and needed very urgent treat. Or invest them into business.

I will recommend you to invest in forex trading.In trading you can make a handsome profit if you learn first and if you are consistent

On 11/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

if you know about hot to trade but you are not comfortable with it then i suggest you this. for now hold those 200$ in btc, in the meantime go to some exchanges that offer one demo account, so you can try to trade without losing money. when u start to be comfortable and you see that your strategy bring some profit then you can start trading with those 200$

On 11/3/2019 at 9:54 PM, bestprofi said:

I would recommend you to do some research and buy some good penny coins like TRX , LTC, VERGE , RIPPLES , IOTA , ZRX or ADA etc … so you can get some good amount .

Yes you are absolutely right the first and most important thing is to research and then buy some good coins like TRX, LTC, VERGE etc so that you can get good profit.

At the moment, it's best to invest in Ethereum because it has fallen very heavily in value. In the future, he will certainly grow several times. And don't forget bitcoin for diversity your portfolio.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 11/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

I have more than $400 but i am also afraid of trading. as trading is a difficult activity and also i am not investing any where as i afraid of loosing my hard earned money. But i have a goal that one day i will be a good trader and struggling to be a good trader.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:49 PM, Sunjina said:

You can store it  for your futureor you can invest in trading.if you invest it for long time you get more profits.

If he buy the coins like ETH, LTC, XVG and also other top coins and safe them for future then he make some good profit on it because in crypto market we can make good money if we buy the coins now and safe them for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You could invest you $200 into bitcoin, if you are still starting up, it is best to know what are you capabilities first and that are you willing to risk the $200, I suggest that you should learn the basics into the cryptocurrency world and know what you want to engage in such as trading or bounty hunting and such. Youtube videos may help you understand better.

2 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

You are suggesting him like he holding 2000$ so only suggest him to invest in two asset first is no doubt that is bitcoin but the second one is should be his fav coin which can be one of top 100 coins so do your won research

What you talking about, how you come to that amount (2,000$)?

He talking about 200$, and I recommend to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum what is problem with that?

And you talking about one of top 100 coins, Bitcoin is on first place and Ethereum is second again what is problem?

"won" you think own, learn to write a little better. I do research, Bitcoin halving is approaching and Ethereum POS it's just a matter of time when we will see news about that when will be.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

There's so many things you can do .. you can learn how to trade and make some trades and earn profits .. or if you don't have time you can hold BTC or any another coin

Transfer $ 200 to the YoBit exchange. Put them in InvestBox and get guaranteed 1% per month. Or exchange $ 200 for any investment project coin and get a higher percentage of profit, but the risk will be greater.

I think either you can invest your 200 dollar in crypto market or buy some different-different crypto and hold them until their price rise and then sell them to get a good profit.

I just invested it in Vechain it's almost a new coin with a lot of trading volume and potential and it is on an upward trend, moves are kinda slow but steady, perfect to try trading or invest.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH