What can I do with my 200$? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

Congratulations for your success. You should invest them on a trusted site like i did. They will give you 30 or 40. % interest every month. And you can also withdraw you main 200 doller any time also. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I sure many people will suggest you to trading your $200, that is not bad idea. But i recommended to learn first about trading, because that is not easy like reply thread here. You must research first the coin you want trading. Many coin in cryptocurrency, especially new token where have scam project. If you not really careful, your money will fly. I often trading in top coin, so i can minimize the risk.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, hasanS33 said:

Well, you can learn some kind of analysis such as technical analysis and start trading on a good platform. I do not advise you to enter into deals without studying it well in all aspects if it is trading or investment because this will expose you to losing your money.

And how long would it take to learn technical analysis and start trading right away?

On 1/15/2020 at 1:08 AM, Sid said:

Safe way of trading in my opinion by not targeting high profits. To get 1 - 5 dollars per day apart from trading can also post on this forum and follow other bounties. 👍

Yes this forum is a good or alternative action to get money to be able to trade or get more money

On 11/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, corrao25 said:

I would buy ETH for you in the long run. At least $ 100. The other $ 100 I would not spend yet. There may be another drop, then buy some more ETH / I would also recommend looking at the coins of doge coin and ada cardano eggs. They think they will make a good profit

Yeah investing in etheruem is a great choice, the price of etheruem is about to pickup, the new update and the boost on the crypto market will be favorable to etheruem.

If you want to earn 1-5 $ per day I recommend you to invest in InvestBox in one of the very profitable Yobit features. Good luck and good luck

Well,If you have $200, it's better to invest in Bitcoin, I think it will be safer if it is saved for a long period of time,or you can trade daily and get the profit you want with your $ 200 capital,but it will be a little bit difficult.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Hello bro.

You should find out about Staking. The easiest way to use this method is to do it through exchanges that offer this option.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

A lot of things with $ 200 dollars I think I will use to invest in ripple coins I think this year the ripple will rise and be safe for short or long term investment safeguards it's up to you.

You can start investing in bitcoin with that amount because that is already enough, having a bitcoin in your wallet is really good because it can really multiply your investment by 2 once the bull run comes, also you can try to buy other coins and use it for trading everyday.

If I have that amount of money .I'm gonna start investing now.i found lots of legit investment sites but in fortunately I don't have much money to invest.i like to try bitsonar. I have watch review and see payment proof I think its worth to invest money in there.

36 minutes ago, emonkhan3 said:

I can diversify with about 5 currencies that my studied well knowing their minimum. That my define the percentage to win. Can generate l even more than what l expect but must be accompanied by knowledge so that l can define the best strategy.

You can select more than 5 currencies in your wallet, but you need to find the low coin price first so you can be able to make a lot of money. It is not easy to select one or two coins at the same time because we need to analyze the coin that we want to buy or sell. If we can analyze with the right, I am sure that we get the right price to buy, so we don't have to worry about anything that can impact our wallet. Maybe you can search for the other wallet so you can compare between those two wallets. You will see the advantages and disadvantages of that wallet.

Well you should invest in cryptocurrency if you want to earn money more or if u have little money also you can invest and purchase coin like ripple ,Ethereum classic and holds till the prices get high and then sell its coins.

Hi friend well if you have a two hundred dollars which is not useful for the now, I think you should use it to purchase bitcoin so you will be profitable at the end of the day....

On 11/3/2019 at 10:09 PM, BullRunBit said:

I can suggest you only to buy BTC and hold, or some strong altcoin like Ethereum.

And to earn 1-5$ daily you can do that here without investing your money (200$),

you can earn here around 3$ daily writing posts/comments.

And if you looking for some "method" to earn online I dont recommend you that,

it's lot better to learn some skill than to searching for some "method".

Yes ..from the low amount of 200 we can't have a good profit..the onmy thing we can do is buying bitcoin and holdimg it for the long .and also we can buy some altcoins or any other cryptocurrency which have a good potentials

On 11/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

If you do not want to use it in trading, use it in Yobit's invest box. There are a lot of plans that you can choose. But you will not earn 1-5$ per day, having that earnings in crypto is hard. Unless you are working. Trading is the best, but do not expect that you will earn everyday.

nMvFbuZ.png

It is best that you study a good investment plan and develop your knowledge and experience before you go through the experience of putting your money in any field

On 11/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, Maricem said:

if you have spare two hundred dollars then you do trades on daily basis then you can earn profit 2$ to 5$ on daily basis it's depends on situation of the market and your skills of trade. 

3 hours ago, Shuvro434 said:

I want to collect $200 and earn $1-5 a day. I know about trading but not so good. I'm afraid to rob my money. Please recommend a way to earn me safely. You can also recommend safe ways of trading..... 

You can earn up to $5 fail with 200 dollar if you trade in a good calm way

200 dollars means a lot of amount to us. We can do many things by it. We can easily invest in yobit and earn profit from that. 

If you want to get $ 1 - $ 5 a good thing to do is trade. Trading has risks and everything else is the same. So if you are afraid then you cannot do anything.

There are many ways that you can earn $1-5 day, this forum is one of the best paying forums I know and the pay is actually not bad. Personally, I sometimes use the dice in yobit to increase my cryptocurrency, although there is a possibility that you are going to lose money instead but it is up to you to take the risk.

You can invest it in bitcoin, it will go up and the value of your money will increase. You can trade in other currencies if you find a future, but first you know how to trade.

You have more than one option to increase your profits, including storing the currency until its price increases and selling it, or invest it in one of the sites after confirming its reliability. As for trading, go to the beginners section. There are many posts that benefit you in the process of trading and how you earn from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day