What can I do with my 200$? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

Buy btc when its value is down then keep it for a while, then sell when it increase.

Never lose your money its very risky , take control of it. 

Once you feel that you are losing stop for a while and think of a good strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can invest it on Bitcoin and do a lot of tradings to earn your desire which is to earned 1$-5$ a day. You can also invest on altcoins that is profitable for long term investment.

you can earn about 2 dollars in cryptotalk just by sharing posts its dosnt have risk to lose your money but if you dont have time i think you should learn about trading

On 11/3/2019 at 11:35 AM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day.

Hate to break it to you, but you're probably not going to be able to earn that much with just $200.  The only way I can see that happening is if you gambled, and I wouldn't recommend doing that at all.  Even with proof of stake coins, which are the easiest way to make passive income, none of them will pay you even $1/day by owning $200 worth of them.  You're going to have to save up a lot more than what you have if you want to earn that much.

4 hours ago, Jump said:

Having a large amount of money is better to trade or convert into cryptocurrency because this is like investment if you want to earn more profit, but if you don't want you can use this for your real business, still to us it is better to invest in crypto world.

yes you are right..investing in cryptocurrency gives you huge profit in short duration of time.in other hand patience is required for investing in the offline businesses 

You can do anything with $ 200, try trading or investment also good option. Afraid to loss is normal but how you know loss if never try?. Take small amount your money and test strategy in market, find the mistake and try again. I can recommended any strategy but you should find way to handle your fear first.

If you afraid to loss, crypto world is not your place. Understand that lost is part of our activity in crypto market and this is not a game. In here you'll fight to get better life using crypto, need long process for that purposes. Face your fear by think about the success, learn first and don't ever enter market if you still afraid.

you have 200$ and you cannot do trade then go other ways like paid PTC if invest they give paid ads do simple task watch the ads there you earn 2 are3$ everyday

Лучше всего зарабатывать тут, пока не вкладывая пока не наберешься опыта, лично я начинаю с этого, и совет мне этот дал мой знакомый занимающийся криптой уже давно, как только поймешь весь смысл биржи можно и вложиться, но не стоит сразу на что-то не стоющее сейчас x10 растет в продаже, как только начнет выпускаться yodollars  цена возрастет еще больше.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:49 PM, Sunjina said:

You can store it  for your futureor you can invest in trading.if you invest it for long time you get more profits.

I think if you want to earn money daily through your investment. Then start trading, choose a coin that is good for holding and is also good for day time trading. then start trading in this coin you will get the profit.

You should invest your amount into xrp because it would rise upto $3 to $5 in 2020. Now xrp price is around $0.20 if you buy it now you can earn 25 times more with your amount in 2020. 

if you have 200$ then i would suggest you to buy some smal coins..reason is you will get huge amount of coin by this least fund..hold or trade thise coin.and  you can get more profit from those coins..

If you want to make $1-5 per day you can do it without investing and putting your money ($200) on risk of lost or theft... There are few many ways to make around 5 us dollar per day one is this crypto talk you can make at least 2us dollars just by posting comments without investing any amount...

first you gain more knowledge about crypto trading then invest follow some big invester or signals in social media follow crypto news

With a huge value of money like that you invest that no cryptocurrency and try to earn more money with the use of trading and gambling. But if you don't want there is forex exchange.  

I suggest you that you invest these 200$ in crypto currency in the shape of Ethereum or lite coins after investing you hold these crypto currency only few days then you found the the price goes up and again exchange these crypto coins in stable currency.

If you want to trade safely, look for the moment where there are the most Crypto money buying and selling today, I suggest it in the top 10 crypto currencies because there you can get more profit.

6 hours ago, Wijayafajar06 said:

If you want to trade safely, look for the moment where there are the most Crypto money buying and selling today, I suggest it in the top 10 crypto currencies because there you can get more profit.

I agree with you. By choosing the top 10 cryptos, I guess our chance to make a profit will be bigger because that top 10 cryptos have a good movement, so we can expect to make the profit. But you can also choose for the other coins, and that is why you need to analyze for every coin at the market so you will get the right coin to trade. I think using $200 is enough to start trading, but as always, you need to have skills to trade because that is the only way you can find the right coins.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Well, you can buy 1 ETH now before the price rise and hold it for a while. The rest you can use to buy XLM or LTC. But you can also buy bitcoin. Don't trade if you don't have experience. Study first!

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

You can learn trading then trade with your money , you should be able to analyze any coin you buy , you can also start learning any thing like programming and establish your own work

On 11/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Aside from trading , you cannot earn more than $3 per day and the only forum you can achieve day is cryptotalk and yobit.net besides this $3 is free after you make 30valid post daily

Safe way of trading in my opinion by not targeting high profits. To get 1 - 5 dollars per day apart from trading can also post on this forum and follow other bounties. 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

12 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

You can do trading with your $200.I think this is the right choice.You can make more money with your $200.This option is very good

Those a lot of earnings can be use for investment and this is a good chance to grab the opportunity for trading to earn more money.

Trading is the best way to go but as you said the risk are high but in my opinion it can be worth it if you know what you are doing, you can do long-term trading in bitcoin and other top alt coins by just buying a bunch and holding on to them, this may minimize the risk but doesn't nullify it completely.

Edited by Andrewg420
Inappropriate word

you can invest this money in your development, sign up for a training or course on money literacy and trading on the cryptocurrency market.