What can I do with my 200$? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

By setting unrealistic expectations, you will take bigger and more desperate risks and are more likely to lose what you have.

Even $1/day on $200 starting money is over 180% a year return.  That's not unheard of in the crypto world, but it's never a guarantee.  There are a lot of (currently) cheap coins that you can run a masternode for, and get sometimes 1000% return by getting a reward in the same coin (which you can then sell while keeping your original investment staked in the masternode).  There's a risk that the coin will drop in value though so you need to research.

It's easier if you're not in the US and can access all exchanges, otherwise you can't easily invest in (or sell) certain cryptos.

You can trade it on the cryptocurrency market or buy a currency and store it in the long run. You must learn the market atmosphere and the fluctuations that are daily.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:27 PM, setifien said:

It's up to you, if you prefer holding, then you can choose a coin that has good potential for the future. If not, you can do daily/weekly trading but before that you should learn how to do it correctly in order to avoid loosing your money

Buying top 20 coins which value is so much low than the other coins becasue low value of coins will give us god profit than the other coins which are having high value and we make good amount of money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can invest it in lending/borrow sites like nexo or celsius network, its like a bank where your crypto currency earns interest, while you borrow crypto from them to use for your trading. Posting in this site also lets you earn $3 a day.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:06 AM, riddleoleh said:

You have more option what to do with this money. You can invest in project from you can earn money every day or masternod or invest into crypto. Also you can buy crypto in ICO and wait ~1 year and earn much more.

I think trading with this asset is a good option for making good profit and now a days trading is the best way for making much profit but need to be expert.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

In the market there are many exchanger who giving us free trading bonus. You can trade with that and can generate profit through it. Also you can learn about trade. After that practice some trade in some free exchanger.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

You can invest your $200 on a well established coin and stake it. You can also check the invest box of Yobit, there are alot of offer in platform you can invest in. There are some coin that can be given you 1% daily in the investbox. Just check it and see the possibility of investing there.

From 200$, I can do trading partially at different virtual market of of digital currencies like Doge, Dash, Yoda, Bitcoin & etc. I can buy my own website to perform outsourcing according to the need & requirements of my clients.

As per my experience you should use your USD money and buy bitcoin or ethereum and hold them till last of 2020 year as cryptocurrency will see a huge price by that time.

I have advice for you. $ 200 is enough to buy 1 ethereum. you will trade with half the ethereum and the other half you keep for yourself. Trading will bring you daily profits

On 03.11.2019 at 18:35, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

First of all in case you are not ready to the situation that you may loose your assets, you should keep them and do not start at all...I mean that in this case just even do not try to do something. Because trading or investments or whatever - it is always a great risk to loose... may be everything or some part. Every direction needs to be learned in details before starting to act. So first to learn before. And nobody can name the safe way to earn. If someone suggests you some safe way to earn money he will be a liar))))) especially with crypto))) because one you may earn, but in some days the situation on the market or with the concrete coins may change and you may loose..but may the lowest risk in earning is to hold some coins from the TOP list. And even in this case nobody will guarantee you no risks to loose your investment...

If someone had 200$ and he is willing to do something with it, i would suggest him to invest them in the market on bitcoin or eth or litecoin to increase it

On 2/8/2020 at 5:30 PM, Tolikfirstday said:

You can store it  for your futureor you can invest in trading.if you invest it for long time you get more profits.

You have to buy BTC,ETH and other top coins from this money .You can double the money after few weeks and month.Then make trading with profit.

$ 200 is very little money. I would recommend spending this money on studying and developing your skills. This is one good way

If you have this amount for not use then surely you can take advantage of this even its not good but still this is manageable because you can buy few coins which are hot for last few days and try to selling/buyng because this is good way of profit just your intention and soem skills and knowlege is required for this all because its some risky but still good for extra earning.

You can trade by this money or if you are not that knowledgeable about trading then you can go for yobit investment box this is a risk free investment and you do not need to have special knowledge to get profit from there.     

12 hours ago, Fathe ali said:

I can suggest you only to buy BTC and hold, or some strong altcoin like Ethereum.if you invest it for long time you get more profits.As you can see the itcoin is king of market.your investment in Bitcoin amd Etherium is beat and profitable.And doing trading on small scale can give you profit on daily basis.

Yes bitcoin is a good coin to be bought for. It is a good investment with high return.

for my $ 200 I recommend buying some valuable and easy-to-trade coins such as litecoin, ripple, and a bit of ethereum. And make a trade with those 3 coins. But it's quite difficult

Its OK you f you don't want to trade with 200$ fearing that you would loose because you are not an expert. So you can lend this amount on any exchange & you will receive the profit ratio that they offer.

You can invest it in bitcoin and earn profit, if you will keep your eyes on the daily prices you can withdraw your daily profit upto 8.USD and your capital will still be there. But if you will see the price going down, dont wait! Stop the trade immediately.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, Maricem said:

If you are not good enough at trading then the first thing you have to do is to do research and gain knowledge then can invest small amount in secure coins.

You can work trading, it's a good way to earn more than $ 5 a day, and to avoid the loss you're talking about, you can use the benefit of stopping the loss. 
I advise you to follow up on one of the telemarketer channels that makes recommendations for deliberation.

For me you can do a lot in $200. Because In that worth you can buy multiple alt coins and you can hold it until the price of that coins will go up I hope you pick the best altcoins to avoid your money loose.

18 hours ago, Abo3laa said:

You can work trading, it's a good way to earn more than $ 5 a day, and to avoid the loss you're talking about, you can use the benefit of stopping the loss. 
I advise you to follow up on one of the telemarketer channels that makes recommendations for deliberation.

To earn $5 per day from $200 investment is not easy unless you trade with more than three coins to get the most out of each coin. You can't expect to earn $5 every day in a steady manner because when you trade, you don't work for a company to earn exactly the same amount per hour or day. By investing $200, your daily income will vary between $2 and $5. Recently I have been thinking about Yoda. I think this new coin can have a bright future because it already has a good trading volume in Yobit.