Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 6
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Anything is possible and I there isn't anything 100% sure in crypto world. A lot of people say and tji k bitcoin price is going to go up after the halving but that's just predictions based on what happened in the past 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I am not the one who believes so. In fact, I tend to believe in slow and steady rise, but let's see what happens. Bitcoin will eventually be replaced with other, more practical platforms. Until then, we'll probably see the public interest fixated on Bitcoin mainly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, BatR70 said:

What is the logic from those who say the price will fall after the halving? To me that doesn't make any sense. I think it will rise gradually leading up to the halving, then rise a bit more steeply shortly after.

• +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

15 hours ago, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.

Back in 2016, the bitcoin price didn't pump immediately after halving. It tooks several months for super pump happen. I think the similar event will happen in the next year too. If the price is fall after halving, i will buy it as much as i can. Because i believe the price is going pump after the fallen price.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Certainly there will be a decline in the price from time to time as this is the nature of Bitcoin and can not maintain the stability of its price

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

No I am a strong believer that bitcoin price will sky rocket after the halving of the bitcoin block reward to miners, the halving will reduce the total bitcoin coming into the market, which will shorting supplies and because demand of bitcoin is so high price will rise up not down.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

For me we're in front of a price bump in a month or so. Not an spectacular rise, but enough to give a shake to the market. After that the price will decrease slowly until it reach around 5-7k.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

On the contrary, I think he will climb more and more, but there will be stations where he stands for some time before starting again

No, I am not one of those who believe that the price of bitcoin will fall and I am optimistic that it will rise and achieve new large amounts that have never been achieved

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

In my modest opinion, I believe that the price will fall after halving and a period of moderate price will begin that according to previous halving could last a long year and then move on to rapid upward movements.
As some say it is possible to reach a maximum close to $ 400,000 by the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022.

• +2 2

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

For me I can say that nothing is certain in cryptocurrencies world, maybe tomorrow bitcoin will be priced at 20000$, who knows, but in the main time his price is almost stable, we will see after some time 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 02.11.2019 at 23:51, alther said:

For me looking from halving in 2012 bitcoin from $12.31 and rising up in 2013 to $1000. Than from halving in 2016 $650 an rising in 2017 $20000. Now in 2020 Bitcoin will halving again,  looking from 2012 and 2016 Bitcoin after halving never fall and bitcoin become rising in one year period after halving and price down after rising/bullish. So in 2020 Bitcoin will rise again but not in 2020, Bitcoin will rising in 2021. And after rising will down again.

Let's hope that everything goes according to this scenario, because statistically he justified himself more than once and this must be used

• +4 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

I think bitcoin price won't fall yet day by day it's price going high i think so that i hold my bitcoin i hope i will be profitable good luck

• +1 1

im not agree with that, in a past years we can see the successful of this, there are many people support this so its impossible to fall the price of it, i hope that the price of it will increased this incoming month.

• +2 1

I think that in may 2020, it will begin to grow due to the fact that there are only 4 million bitcoins left to mine, the less bitcoin left the higher the price.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, BatR70 said:

It could happen to see now Bitcoin is still unstable. For predictions when it will be rising, it may be able to reach mid 2020 later. We also have to anticipate if it's the lack of the fall.

• +1 1

Nope. I think after the bitcoin halving there will be atleast a pump for a week or even a month then big dump will follow. I feel what the manipulators thinking like lets trap more investors this coming halving. 😂

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/3/2019 at 10:04 PM, Jarrem said:

I am the one who believes in the Bull run and I hope my prediction will come true. But if the value is falling keep calm and relax its a normal movement of bitcoins.

I agree with you but if the price keep falling down it is a good entry to grab some bitcoins and get an easy profit when the bulls come to us. 

• +2 1

Growth will occur, but after a certain time, and not immediately. It is necessary that as many people as possible learn about bitcoins. I believe that bitcoin will double in price, maybe more. 

• +1 1

On 11/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, BatR70 said:

It will be unpredictable, the future implementations might be like or contrary to the past history of halving. Better to always stay cautious and analys averything that will influence market prices.

• +2 1

On 11/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Based on my experience from previous halvings, I expect bitcoins price to rise towards the halving, big gains in very short time frame (April-May). Most of time after halving, people take the profits and price will lower. No one knows what happens afterwards. Maybe it will be altcoin season, maybe bullrun

• +2 1

On 11/3/2019 at 2:32 AM, BatR70 said:

It won't fall. Rather the price will be more higher when all the supply of bitcoin will be incurred and circulate in the market. Moreover the majority of people in the globe didn't come to touch with the bitcoin. Even more than half of them didn't hear about this coin. My cousin who lives in USA he didn't hered and know about what is bitcoin. When it will circulate in the every remote corner than the price will be bloom. Be optimistic.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

There are many peoples who predict the price that after halving the price of bitcoin may cross 20000 dollar and i think no more price will go to down.

• +1 1