Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

May be it will come down but most of chance to go up and it will down when it complete its high and i am waiting for that time because i already buy so many coins and now i am still buying more coins and i hope this time i make good money in it so soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You've to understand how other bitcoin and crypto work, they're very volatile currencies and their values can fluctuate at any time, usually in very extreme ways both high and low. Once again I emphasize, bitcoin's not an instance method to cultivate your wealth because the price of bitcoin cannot be controlled by yourself as you wish, except if you're a Big Whales. As an ordinary user, you should make it a habit to be patient because that's the only way to succeed and if you are still able to buy, maybe you should make a purchase!, because by making a purchase means that you've contributed to the growth in the price of bitcoin.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Well to be fair, the topic at hand is really all about assumptions. We only really know of one variable, which is supply, and we have to provide the rest. We know that the demand won't remain completely constant, but it's easier to assume that it will especially if it's just for some random thought exercise.

85% of Bitcoins are already mined. It means that very few amount of Bitcoins are yet to be mined. So miners will earn less and it surely affects Bitcoin price because supply will not increase, demand will increase for Bitcoin purchase. So market price of Bitcoin will hit to the upward trend.

I think the prices would rise with cryptos being get demand and not having enough supply.

• +4 1

But i think in opposite way when All bitcoin will be finished, its price will increase. because user of bitcoin increasing day by day and it is natural for any thing.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think that's the normal thing to fall at a time when we will grow in our time, but we will not realize that we will not realize its time. Evеryb®dy if we have to get the manager.

Maybe there will be an increase in bitcoin in 2020 and bitcoin always decreases due to halving bitcoin at the end of the year.

• +4 1

Yeah, i think so. Some people are saying that the price of bitcoin will go down after halving but i think could rise rapidly quickly, it can recovered the price of itself faster and i think i could also exceed from it. 

technically bitcoin price is expected to double when halving time is coming but the price could still drop as the market can still be manipulated by whales and after the drop they will buy loads of coins and profit from it

• +1 1

4 hours ago, jore1 said:

Yes, I don't think that the price of BTC will drop as it did for some days. It makes me quite confused but I think this will quickly improve. The price of BTC will quickly increase again.

yes. i am also in a bit confushion about the slow dump of bitcoin at this time. i wish bitcoin will recover itself because it knows well how to recover 

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.

I think it will rise because of the number of user will increase because of the growing industry of the crypto. Now we will just have to be optimistic about it. And to think of it what does we want do we want the bitcoin to fall or to rise. If to rise we should help on advertising it and give it a good image for the people to have interest from it. And to do transaction using it. Now we can have higher btc with that. 

• +2 2

So at this point you should only invest in short-term bitcoin and should not invest long term, it will be very dangerous and risk will be very high.I think you need to know that the market is currently in the bearish trend in the long term, so the trade is very difficult at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are continuous deep decline.

On 11/3/2019 at 3:32 AM, BatR70 said:

In concept and history after halving will most likely go up, and then if the market goes bad it will go down. I'm sure we can only compare it in the previous year because that's the main indication. For how that happened nobody knew.

Bitcoin is not stable, it can rise or go low at any time. These statements are just predictions, they are not 100% true but of course there still subsists a possibility that this may happen because of the instability of the crypto world. Predictions are just drawn based from what happened in the past. 

• +4 1

1 hour ago, ardeno97823 said:

Woww, con todas estas estadísticas e información relevante sobre la reducción de bitcoins a la mitad, apuesto a que me gustaría tener una buena cantidad de bitcoins antes de que esto suceda. Estoy seguro de que el precio de Bitcoin estaría por encima de los $ 20k para entonces.

1 hour ago, linacon316 said:

Woww, con todas estas estadísticas e información relevante sobre la reducción de bitcoins a la mitad, apuesto a que me gustaría tener una buena cantidad de bitcoins antes de que esto suceda. Estoy seguro de que el precio de Bitcoin estaría por encima de los $ 20k para entonces.

linacon316, Please do not copy and paste, have your own opinion, it will surely be more interesting for everyone.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

6 hours ago, luisrit5y4 said:

ETH. Dash, ZCASh I think will be most coins that challenge bitcoin. Those will be alternative of cryptocurrency. Like dollar and othe currencies.Chance against bitcoin? There are many followers of bitcoin that want to be the next crytptocurrency.

I think that reflection is not for this issue.

• +1 1

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Anything is possible and I there isn't anything 100% sure in crypto world. A lot of people say and tji k bitcoin price is going to go up after the halving but that's just predictions based on what happened in the past 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Yes i am in those peoples that think that the BTC will again come down when it touch the high. Because crypto is the market where it will pump and dump again and again like the stock market and its movement is so much fast and good and its a huge and great online market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No the price will not fall again because I am in crypto from a very longer time and I know that after the halving the price continue for a year to rise. 

• +3 1

No, from a maximum of 8-9 k to a stable 7 k. It seems to me that Bitcoin cryptocurrency will start to strengthen in the stable currencies section. 

Edited by philosophy
  • +3 1

Yes, I am one of them. I want believe this right now. It has been long since that bitcoin is dominating the market continuously and altcoin is decreasing continuously. If btc price is not decreased or stable then altcoin will never shine and at the end investors will no more in the market.

• +3 1

Yes I'm one of them  who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020 as like as previous time happen. Everyone will start selling in the time of halving so it will make effect in  the market price. Everyone should concern about that.

The event has attracted the attention of crypto social media, meaning more complex scenarios may play out. It must be noted BTC traded much lower during the recent halvenings, hardly reaching even four-digit prices.

• +4 1

I believe this is the third halving and after all the previous in the history of BTC the price went up. But  i do not know what to believe since there is no real critical analysis on why the price tend to rise after the halving.