Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

No I am not one of them. I believe that bitcoin price will be up 2020. I think 2020 will be the year of cryptocurrency as like as 2017. Many investors already started investing in bitcoin. That's why I think 2020 will be the year bitcoin.    

On 11/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

There is a possibility that bull run will happen before the bitcoin halving. Dump may happens if those big holders of bitcoin decided to sell their bitcoin after the bull run because they are okay with little profit and doesnt care what will happen next.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

i don't believe bitcoin price fall down and if it's price fall down then it will better for everybody cause when bitcoin price fall down then it's price are go to the moon mate.. in 2010 to 2013 bitcoin price going from 0.5$ to 1000$ and in 2016 to 2017 bitcoin price going from 600$ to 20K+ $.. so now i think you understand then bitcoin price fall down then sometimes latter it's price up so much and go to then moon.. some predictor told that bitcoin price up and go to 50K+ in the end of 2020 mate...

• +2 1

I think that after halving Bitcoin, there will be at least one pump in a week or even a month then there will be a big garbage dump. I feel what the manipulated think allows trapping many more investors.

• -3 1
  • +4 1

7 minutes ago, david7638 said:

You copy pasted all of the articles here an excerpt and an article is much better, every time there is a halving coming people of course these so-called experts  are in a hurry to make a prediction, each one of them giving an outrageous amount, of course, the most prominent of these is Mcafee, as a Bitcoin holder myself I also like Bitcoin hype, but not to the point that they are going to hype it very high without any basis why it will go that high, I prefer to be modest and accept the reality, instead of these predictions.

Before the 2017 all time high, if any analyst had predicted that we will see a $20k Bitcoin price it would have been outrageous, or maybe there was some prediction since I just joined crypto currency then. 

I believe the price increase can happen maybe not immediately after halving bit it will happen.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I do not think so at all, I even believe that the price of bitcoin should grow more than its previous price, so while there is time to stock up in all possible ways this cool coin. Waiting for nedozhdus when there will be a moment with halfing bitcoin.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Nurazizi said:

Yes they aren't wrong they did their best because in other to correct the future you need to apply a know of the past to it 

Of course it is important to know what happened in the past but that is not very relevant to what is going to happen in the future because new things are going to happen in the future, new people will be here and the market will be different

6 hours ago, david7638 said:

You copy pasted all of the articles here an excerpt and an article is much better, every time there is a halving coming people of course these so-called experts  are in a hurry to make a prediction, each one of them giving an outrageous amount, of course, the most prominent of these is Mcafee, as a Bitcoin holder myself I also like Bitcoin hype, but not to the point that they are going to hype it very high without any basis why it will go that high, I prefer to be modest and accept the reality, instead of these predictions.

Who do you mean by copying and pasting all the articles here?
Because in my case I do not copy or paste any article.

• +3 1

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

The next halving of bitcoin is suppose to be hit around May 2020 but I doubt the bull run will begin immediately after this and I think that it may needs another couple of months until the run starts. it's better and wiser to accumulate as much Bitcoin for now.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

My personal opinion is that bitcoin will rise a lot after halving. It is known that any currency price rises after the halving, let alone Bitcoin, which is expected to rise even without division.

Once there are countries that will regulate and will have law and adopt crypto in their countries, then it will be a big footstep for crypto news and the price of Btc will definitely grow. Actually people now still prefer holding Bitcoin, as they know that holding it is much safer and better than holding altcoins.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yeah this current situation of crypto specially bitcoin is so much interesting for us p, I know we all aware for the day to day price monitoriing of bitcoin price in the coun market cap, and now we inow the bitcoin price is start again to raised and trending from the whole crypto community hope this the start for crypto boom.

• +1 1

Ya, saya percaya bahwa harga bitcoin akan turun. Ini sering terjadi, berulang kali seperti biasa.

I think that's normal. But based on the history of the bitcoin chart it's likely the price of bitcoin will go up after that.

No i never thought that Because   

Morgan Creek Capital CEO Mark Yusko made a keynote speech at the Digital Asset Summit today where he provided the audience with some simple yet perhaps controversial advice: sell your Amazon shares and buy Bitcoin.

By these speech we can easily think what is going on 2020 bitcoin future price.

Source:https://cryptonews.net/241638/?utm_source=CryptoNews&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=shared

Edited by Riyadmozu
  • +3 1

Of course, halving is the event most awaited by all investors, because every halving comes the market will be crowded and prices skyrocket. that's why before halving came, many people would buy and collect as much bitcoin as possible.Indeed, some time ago, Libra had made the crypto world in an uproar, because it was carried by a large company that is Facebook. we imagine too big for that, but the name gets fainter over time.

• +2 2

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

Their are a lot of speculation in the forums what going to happened in the bitcoin market price in the coming years as the bitcoin market price is going down today. I think even the bitcoin market price go down it could easily recover due to the growing community of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

It is normal behaviour for the price of bitcoi to go up aftyer the haling, there is no telling why/how, but that's juts it.

No because If miners have the same power consumption and difficulty as today and you think mining cost floors the price then the price has to be higher than it is today. Hence in the last 2 years, I've been taking all my savings and turning into Btc.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

8 hours ago, MohtasimEram said:

I agree with your opinion! i think that too. but i don't think the price of the btc will stay low for a long time. eventually it may take it's place again! but we can never predict the future! speacially in crypto world!

Yeah cryptocurrency world is very unpredictable but due to some catalyst we can predict some movement like the possible pump may happen this coming bitcoin halving. Gradually bitcoin may rise until it happens.

• +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Or does it fall after Halving?

From my personal insight, this is the price action I am expecting:

1. Months before halving, price would significantly drop (whale manipulation)

2. This price would continue sideways on lows even after few months of halving.

3. Whales buy into, combined with slower supply generation, and FOMO created by whales, this creates another bull run and possibly reach new ATH (All-time high).

I am one of those people who believed that bitcoin price will rise again, but i am just hoping it's not yet sure. but always be positive. bitcoin has a lot of potential. 

• +3 1

On 11/2/2019 at 4:36 PM, Rares002 said:

Anything is possible and I there isn't anything 100% sure in crypto world. A lot of people say and tji k bitcoin price is going to go up after the halving but that's just predictions based on what happened in the past 

Absolutely every thing is possible in crypto world. most of the peoples saying that price of bitcoins are increasing but it is not hundred percent correct if we see in the past its totaly different so we can not judge after halving bitcoins are increase or decrease

I'm one of those people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase again. It's goes up in next year, I always think positive tho the volatility of bitcoin is unpredictable it will goes up. So many news the other countries legalized bitcoins and used as a payment for their employees and bills.

• +2 1

My prediction is that bitcoin to halving will grow and we will see a new high in the price. After halving the price will fall. Remember how it was with LTC. It also rose in price before halving, and then just a couple of days before halving the price started to fall.

• +3 1