Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

On 11/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

I believe that before the halving atleast w days the price will pump then before the halving happens within an hour the price will go down.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

It is a very complicated question. No body can tell perfectly what will happen to bitcoin in 2020. But we all can hope that btc price will make history in 2020. I hope in 2020 btc price will hit 20k usd.     

1 hour ago, CryptoJony said:

Yes I think Bitcoin will fall but I don’t think that it will down much. After that price will increase again and it will make another high. 

And according to me, no the price will not going to down after the halving of 2020 and i think after halving the price will move to more upward .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Whatever happens from the scenarios , bitcoin will go to the moon , stay ready for this moment and Prepare yourself to what you do. 

Many experts say the price of Bitcoin will rise before Halving, but as I see now, BTC prices are in a bearish trend and price declines can occur before or after Halving, no one will know because the price of these coins can rise due to the increasing number of needs when Halving is in progress

Well since cryptocurrencies exchange value is volatile, i think it is normal when the price of bitcoin is increasing or decreasing.

I do not know what exactly to expect. Normally I hope for a bull run, but I accept all variants, because I'm ready to hold as it necessary to my cashing out price came true. 

Historical of previous halving 2016, 2012

halving2016.thumb.png.ab4fe8c5941f9b8924ed68fab7850fac.pnghalving2012.thumb.png.5e3a50f47e9d1a0bb372321cdafe729e.png

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:26 PM, alpayno said:

It is natural to the coins when it price goes up and later to go down it is normal and I think it won't make any negative impact/s on the crypto world

Yeah that is true but after the block reward that is given to miners has been cut in halve, the supply of bitcoin coming in to the market will be effected, the will be a shortage after the halving which can only lead to price increase.

It would fall, not because of something unknown, but because of the whales that manipulate and take advantage of the next halving bull run, to get the most profit.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.

This really depends on the situation at hand. It could rise if there are no other cryptocurrencies that are making moves at the moment. On the other hand the price could fall, if Ethereum or LTC does a deal with a huge corporation. Most people will be like "Bitcoin, that's old already." 

• +3 1

On 11/2/2019 at 4:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Go up but not on a large scale is a technical issue, those details are taken as the market progresses, you can see other halvings of other cryptocurrencies just as long-lived and analyze what happened so that you understand a little, a super natural guide and obviously that event will be very important, it is best to be aware of your investments on that date and be cautious.

of course I am one of them and I believe that the price of BTC can go down after halving by 2020, because now the price of BTC has declined very badly. Very different in the previous year.

Yes I think Bitcoin will fall after the halving of 2020. But I think it will not much. Bitcoin price will rise again after that down trand.

• +2 1

I don't think it will be easy to fall the price of Bitcoin, you have to see in this last two months. I was checking most time for the BTC price, but it is not falling and keeping on steady rate. Let see in the next year now there are no chances to predict about Bitcoin as it is staying at around $9 from more than a month.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:32 AM, BatR70 said:

i don't think bitcoin price fall in 2020.. i think bitcoin price increase so much in 2020 cause stoke exchange manager told that's bitcoin price up in 2020... i saw this news mate.. and it will happen cause when bitcoin supply little and buyer's more then price increase and when buyer less and supply most then price down but now buyer more but supply less i think cause everybody now know about bitcoin and everybody try to invest on bitcoin now..

• +2 1

A price correction is possible immediately after halving, but usually the price of bitcoin increases in the year following the halving. This is what happened every time after halving.

23 hours ago, BadCurt777 said:

Everything is possible, and I'm not 100% sure in the crypto world. Many say that the price of bitcoin tji k will rise after it doubles, but these are just forecasts based on what happened in the past.

Usually the past repeats itself in the crypto market so this could be a possible theory. The price will surely double at a certain point in the future but what matters is when, maybe in a few months maybe in a few years

I still belive the price will rise after halving i haven't been part of the halving process for once but what people are saying gave me assurance that the price will go up

• +2 1

Just now, AsukaHawk said:

Yes because its proven by many people and I now also think its true because of my own reasoning combined with the people who knows and think it will fall too at 2020.

Fall again, why would it fall? You might prob a reason for saying so. If the price fall in 2020 there will be a high rise in price right?

We can not said the price of bitcoin will increase after halving of said the price will fail after halving too we all don't know what will be happen at this time we just have some positive opinion and said increase and negative and see the fall 

No i don't think that price will fall after halving, yeah u can say that there may be a temporary dip but eventually after halving we will see a great & big moves in bitcoin as predicted by all strong Peoples in cryptocurreny market. After halving the bull run will be biggest of the date.

• +4 1

No its not true because already market will make a sell and this time i know that market will make a great high. Crypto is the best market but it will regularly comes down and if this time it will come down then the investors will sell the coins and make withdraw their money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everything points to the price going up... but it depends on many things and BTC always does the opposite of what I think ... I am a bit worried with the miners migrating to other networks to get higher rewards ...

We are under currently at lets say a mild bull run plus the halving news that comes out this year I think the halving will push bitcoins bull run way longer compared to previous bull runs,one thing that may happen to is halving can help bitcoin slingshot in price and easily double the previous ATH

• +1 1