Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

On 10/31/2019 at 1:39 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

I think we should just teach them about basic things of crypto in school level. And teach them about blockchain in higher education. Because blockchain is deep concept it would make small children confuse. 

In my opinion the crypto currency should be taught in schools or universities.  Because crypto currencies are considered as one of the currencies.  If students learn about these and after learning, they will research online to find out.  Learn how to use them.  And I think the crypto currency will spread through the world.

That's a great idea to teach about cryptocurrencies in high schools and universities. This wya bitcoin adoption will happen faster and more people will know about cryptocurrencies 

To teach crypto you must teach with actions, so if you see you can teach in schools and universities with actions that's would be very good because those environment consider many people that's so it will Bring more people to crypto world.

I think that blockchain technology should be introduced from the middle school stage in simple concepts, then progress and expansion by explaining this technology in universities so that the new generation can learn about it.

Exactly today most of people doesn't like crypto because they don't have enough knowledge about how this technology works. This is a great idea to them crypto in schools. By this way we will got great minds of crypto in future.

But in a discipline that exactly wants them to learn about cryptography, I find it not important yet because the world of currency encoding is still in its infancy.

Edited by Maroua

Yes, it will be a very good action. Because in the near future cryptocurrency will enter the world market and will be one of the main currencies. And now, many people do not even know what cryptocurrency is and how to work with it. It is necessary to increase the knowledge of the population about cryptocurrency.

We can start the courses in the Bitcoin perhaps in the School or in the colleges. A university in Malta has already started a master degree course in the Blockchain technology so nothing is impossible here. If we teach now, it will be even better. 

On 11/4/2019 at 5:04 AM, Congli18 said:

of course we can teach about the world of crypto in schools or universities, it's very important because in my opinion, the crypto world has very good potential for the future and is also very good for schools and universities

Crypto is a great business and in this business so many peoples will want to tech it and also they want to learn about the analysis of this market and the new generation is the best to start business sin this market becasue this si the future of the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To compare, do we teach paper money in school? No, we teach economics to university students, so it is not a good idea to teach it to children, but it is fun to have in the colleges of economics a special article in cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the blockchain platform will definitely start learning in the future. blockchain is the technology of the future. There are many resources on the Internet where you can learn all about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. The key is to have the motivation and desire to learn

9 hours ago, Butterflyy said:

I don't think just anyone can teach about crypto at schools and universities.That will be a great idea to teach young people about crypto and blockchain so they can know that the new technology arrived and they are welcome to join and use it.

But we wouldn't want everyone to quit theor dreams and eventually join crypto, so if it is to be added in schools it should be real faculty where people can choosenot just for naymbidy to study.

It would be a good idea if you would study crypto as a branch at the university and then add it as a core subject in schools

As crypto is the future of all currencies, we all should be more aware about this. To spread it's uses and advantages,it should be included in the syllabus of schools and universities so that the new generation can easily know about this and use it more reliably. So this should be included actually. 

No one is doing  that in present  but you are right  there could  be proper learning  and education  in future to next generation.  Because  I think  they may be get  more  popularity  in future. 

Cryptocurrencies can be teaches in schools and universities but not for all schools, because we cannot be having traders only in the country because we will be missing the farmers and other basic communities activities

It should be taught in this world of crypto currency , just the way we teach fiat currencies this is what we have to really follow as traders it should be what we are able to know that we work with and this is the reason, if the future of crypto is going to be sure that we kno, the crypto is going to be big in this case

The complicated things about crypto shоuld be taught in the higher education cycle. Unfortunately the crypto market is not well seen by the ministry оf education. Maybe once cryptocurrency is more established in the world and there are standards and councils,  academia will try tо speak with authoritу

I think that now this is a bad idea, even if such lessons appear, there will be zero sense from them, since even we now (ordinary users) do not know how the blockchain and bitcoin actually work

My personal opinion which usually there must be serious transformations on the modern world certification model because all the modules relating to cryptocurrency are conditioned, it will probably be a giant generator anywhere. Most probably which usually afterward these activities will vary utterly.

This question indicates a high ambition ... Unfortunately, this dream is very difficult to achieve. The reason for this is that this digital currency trading should be a personal opinion and an internal motivation, while if it is in school and university it will have a compulsory nature, and this is not in line with the world of digital currencies .. Also, there are some people who prefer daily work and business Desktop and this is also inconsistent with digital currencies.

Edited by Marraj

It's not a bad idea to teach cryptocurrency in schools and to kids, we are now in a technology world where a lot of things seems new and modern. By the time the kids are grown into adult, they would have the full idea of what Bitcoin means as a medium of transacting, how to trade and so on. Kids also needs to be aware of other means of payment apart from money. Introducing cryptocurrencies to children is definitely gonna help them as they grow more and more so that everything won't look too strange and new to them.

I think that introducing crypto and teaching it at a school and university lecture is in fact a very good idea. Not only will this help to educate people of crypto and perhaps also help in educating them on its benefits and hopefully get it integrated into financial infrastructures, but it will also allow these students to understand blockchain technology which can be used in various other applications and various other fields where it can be very helpful.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769