Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

I have another opinion  I never prefer teaching children about crypto because they need to develop their knowledge in other areas such as science, mathematics and others. But I agree with you about teaching students in universities or after high school as a hobby only for those who want to develop themselves. That is, to use bitcoin to benefit from it as it may be serves his job, develops it and buys his requirements.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

This question mark indicates a tall desire ... Unfortunately, this trance is precise tiring to achieve. The incentive for this is that this digital currency trading must be a private estimation and an inside motivation, whereas if it is in educate and further education college it will own a enforced nature, and this is not in area with the earth of digital currencies .. Also, at hand are certain intimates who desire day after day handiwork and corporate Desktop and this is too not in agreement with digital currencies.

That's an awesome idea and if government starts teaching Crypto currency in high school sure there will be huge growth in the Crypto market. Similarly more people will be attracted towards it which lead to the overall increase in  total volume of the coin.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

23 minutes ago, Love you said:

been taught about what is crypto currency. But maybe it can't be that easy, there are certainly some countries that still forbit it. Moreover, in the world of crypto currencies there is such a thing as gambling or crypto trading. May still be difficult for the wider community to accept if their children

Yes, I think there are some schools are now teaching many students about crypto ,and it will be a good thing that in the future it might be a lone course in college as well.

yes we should to share our knowledge about crypto in every where and helps others  because in the future maybe crypto will be using in our life and also when we learn about crypto we can get job in it and earn a good income

I agree with you that if we can teach crypto in schools and universities from a young age then it is good news for every student. In the future, they will not have to worry about jobs anymore. After a certain time then they will be able to do something better.

I hope this will happen because it will be very good to teach children and adults coding in universities and schools because coding is a very important thing and will have a great future and a high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is a bad idea at the moment , many countries do not know how to characterize cryptocurrency and whether it is considered a valuable asset or not, they do not know, it is hardly possible to talk about cryptocurrency in schools without knowing anything about it.

I believe it's acceptable that in schools and colleges know and see right on time about the advanced world, in light of the fact that later on the improvement of progressively refined innovation, so they don't miss data about cryptocurrency.

27 minutes ago, Anoop9634 said:

I believe it's acceptable that in schools and colleges know and see right on time about the advanced world, in light of the fact that later on the improvement of progressively refined innovation, so they don't miss data about cryptocurrency.

When Nakamoto started these coins he knew governments would try what they can including never accepting crypto been taught at schools. But he also knew after time everything will work out.

I think is a good idea to study the cryptocurrency and blockchain in school, is really important , because this is the future , and we have to get this knowledge for the students, i think all countries must make crypto world in school.

I agree with the last idea that not everyone is mature about this matter. They will face some difficulties, as this field will not be understood or rooted by economists or technologists in higher education because it is easy for them. Why is this not useful now? Because there are some developing countries that have not yet educated their populations about digital currencies

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Teaching of blockchain technology is schools and university is not a bad idea because in this our new generations are ready for crypto market and forex market because in this way we secretly secure the future of our young generation. And they don't need to make job nine to five for their lives. 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:12 PM, Kariuki said:

It sure will be taught, we have had the first decade of cryptocurrencies, these has only been the first move , the time is coming when everything will be taught to our children and we will be able to see at the begging of it all we were there and though sometimes we were late but everything shall be perfect when it comes to using the currency in the future, can you believe it, we have billionares who are so because of cryptocurrencies whow.

i think that teaching crypto to schools and academies and making a course of it will expand and make cryptocurrencies more achievalble and attainable. It will be recognize by the people as well. 

I think it will be very good to teach cryptography in schools and universities because it is very useful and will have a beautiful future and many countries will depend on it, so I hope that cryptography will be taught in schools and universities as soon as possible.

Yes, I think it would be a good idea, but in my opinion, it is necessary to teach cryptocurrency in higher educational institutions, teenagers who study in schools simply do not understand anything about cryptocurrency.

if it happens then it will be good for crypto world as well as community which will learn. I think it is easy way to earn money. I will hope that ot will happen. 

On 4/9/2020 at 3:13 PM, amiraliko said:

Yes, It could and it should be. I think the most people are young people in crypto's community, they regularly use the internet and have free time. Students occupy most of that number. Because cryptocurrency helps them to have a stable earning as well as a high income. In my opinion more and more young people will find crypto.

Yes, it could be a wonderful development for the cryptocurrency world. It can educate younger people about how to invest and earn in crypto. If they can teach them to academies then it could expand more and have knowledge. 

I think its a good idea. But as of now its not possible do that. Because many of the countries have not accepted crypto. Because it is a decentralized way. But in future we may have crypto teaching schools. 

Moreover, in the world of crypto currencies there is such a thing as gambling or crypto trading. May still be difficult for the wider community to accept if their children are educated from childhood about crypto. That in my opinion.Teaching crypto currency or blockchain technology in school isn't a bad idea but this can only happen in a country where the government are not hash to the crypto space.

This is an idea that should really be brought up, the course of history will change, I think secondary education should have an introduction to cryptocurrency, mining, and Blockchain, now these terms may really be the future.

Basically, on countries which they have actually termed and made the use of Crypto is not really welcoming, can't accept this talk of making Crypto being taught in school, and basically money is never taught in school, as basically you've to have the energy to go and find it, schools basically teach of importance 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

I think this time is revolutionary time for crypto. Maximum people of the world don't know about it. But many countries announced it as illegal. We can't provide education on these countries.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think it will depend country to country governments , because in lots of the country crypto currency is illegal so in those country it is impposible. First country have to legalize the crypto currency after that we can or school or university can teach students about crypto currency under Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM).

1 hour ago, BulatkinAl said:

I think that would be a good way to spread the idea of digital currencies across the world and also making the next ion super ready for its adoption.

This will surely help in spreading cryptocurrency in you the world of digital currency were people will accept it as a means of transaction and doing business