Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

Moreover, in the world of crypto currencies there is such a thing as gambling or crypto trading. May still be difficult for the wider community to accept if their children are educated from childhood about crypto. That in my opinion.Teaching crypto currency or blockchain technology in school isn't a bad idea but this can only happen in a country where the government are not hash to the crypto space.

On 4/12/2020 at 4:03 AM, teminalibug said:

When Nakamoto started these coins he knew governments would try what they can including never accepting crypto been taught at schools. But he also knew after time everything will work out.

Yes We can study cryptocurrencies because it will be great if tje younger generstion will learn how to do cryptocurrency and their future is bright for online earning and the young one will have something to do after their study. 

13 hours ago, darkvampire said:

A good idea, Senior officials must think about this idea in order for the field to spread more and more and generations to gain experience and change the world for the better.

There are still regulations that can be strict on cryptocurrencies adoption. Not yet legalized to be teaching schools and universities now. 

5 hours ago, Seline34 said:

Yes, why not, it would be great for cryptocurrencies to be taught and traded in educational centers. I have heard that a similar light of this is happening in India and that education centers have been opened.  Indian people trading and encryption.

Yes, even money management and stock market is being taught in some colleges and universities, so  I don't see any wrong teaching crypto to students.

Crypto is really good to be taught in secondary school and Universities, because it can actually be used as a source of income, because student actually needs money to take care of the needs in school, so crypto can make student to be self employed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good idea, I think that I should teach cryptocurrencies at the university but if I teach children, I do not encourage them because children are too young to know and the main knowledge is too much. And college students can. but if it is possible, there will be a specialized discipline teaching about cryptocurrencies even better.

12 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes We can study cryptocurrencies because it will be great if tje younger generstion will learn how to do cryptocurrency and their future is bright for online earning and the young one will have something to do after their study. 

My most fear is that those younger ones will end up about all of them becoming traders, who will treat us in the hospitals then and who will farm the food we eat.

Certainly, this will be very useful for teaching about blockchain and cryptocurrencies in schools and universities, and teaching children about it since childhood.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/20/2020 at 12:43 PM, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
I think Malta started this matter by publishing information in its educational groups to teach blockchain and crypto technology, and there are also many baptizers that accept payment for premiums in bitcoin, and this means that it is as an educational institution that integrates this technology into its financial system and therefore it publishes specific education to its students on this Technology

Yes I think tjat we should teach students to study bitcoin and otjer cryptocurrencies because I think it will be great for the next generation so that they have a vision on what they would do after their study. 

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Teaching about cryptocurrency in school or university is good idea.I think this will be very helpful for our next generation.But in our country there is no situation to teach crypto in school or university.

Not in my country either, any country that decides to do that they are either do not know the side effects of crypto or have a backup plan to eliminate the threats.

I think that cryptocurrency should be taught in higher educational institutions in economics so that economists understand how cryptocurrencies work.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:04 AM, Hridoy1995 said:

Yes. beliefs them about advanced technology behind blockchain be obliged to aid students especially folks mainframe interrelated courses. As cryptos are decentralized, it may perhaps be operation by system to get better and security. 

I think that would be great if there is now courses that teach cryptocurrencies into the students because I think that it will be helpful to them because they can work into cryptocurrency after their college which is great because their jobs is guaranteed. 

Yes, young people are already on the Internet as their lives are driven by those online games and if crypto-curence is taught at school or university, there is already room for change.They can be more aware to this and maybe they can develop this technology in the future but blockchain technology will be an unusual subject even. 

Teaching without real practice doesn't work wonders. I think in every high school, there must be a dedicated crypto workshop in which children are taught how to create wallets, how to track their transactions in blockchain network, how to search for blocks, how to buy and convert coins to each other, how to work with fees and adjust them and how to use their private keys and seed phrases. The sooner we teach students about crypto, the less money will be stolen in the future because if students enter the world of crypto with awareness, they know better how to protect their coins.

On 10/31/2019 at 6:16 AM, Sunjina said:

I don't teach any kids in school and university. But it is good idea for university student.school student not take it easily. 

All level of education should have this course of cryptocurrency, so that it can equipped them for further development, and it will be a better chance for cryptocurrency to rise higher

There are indeed already 20-30 universities around the world that have special course about cryptocurrencies, however I think that it is more efficient to learn about crypto by yourself.

This is the technology of this century.. So teaching kids about this crypto world is really a great idea! And we really need it! There are much people don't know about this cryptocurrencies project.. We we need to make people know more about that to make it more popular.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:36 PM, ahmed azzam said:

We can see this in the near future as the world is developing and so are the currencies as well, as I see it has a great future

Also, I would like to say that many entities are now relying on the blockchain industry, as this industry contains speed and safety.

Well, i think today it can be include cryptocurrency to teach from the students especially from those taking the financial management course because they're talks about to money, happy posting.

Yes crypto can be thought in schools including tertiary institutions. It should be introduced into their syllabus just like other core subjects. It will help them understand the crypto world better when they are done studying.

Yes, I think that could happen in the near future because cryptocurrencies have become popular with everyone and we all need to learn more about them.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

Well, if the kids already interested on money, then why not they will learn it? But if not, I think it is more recommendable or more preferrable if you crypto will be teached in higher education. It is because those on higher education must learn how to earn money well so that when they are in the real world, they can now easily adapt or adopt in their surroundings.

if cryptocurrency would be added in school or in a universities there's already a  space  for change and they would become aware of the current trends that they can earn crypto coins rather than they're  busy gaming without earning

On 2/25/2020 at 7:38 PM, BirdFlue said:

I don’t think you can teach about crypto currency in school and University. It's not added in anywhere. I think it will be fantastic if we can learn about it in school and university.        

Really it is amazing idea, but in my mind people are not still ready for it. l mean there are a lot of people, who think about BTC so negative. Firstly their mind must be changed. 

i think they should learn about it at some point, because crypto currencies is going to be the future eventually

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think that at the present time children are not taught in school from the regular currencies, so I think it is possible to add cryptocurrencies to the curriculum, but it will be added to the people specializing in universities and in the fields of informatics.